JOURNEY FROM STRANGERS TO SOULMATES-Parts 16,17,18 updatedon Page12,13 - Page 12

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Madhuras_Rule

Edited on page 1
sorry

Oye sorry kisko bola tumne,maine kaha na baar baar sorry mat bolo.Agli baar se  SORRY BOLA TOH MUJHSE BURA KOI NAHI HOGA,SAMJHI.😆🤣
Thankyou dear,for your beautiful comment.loved it.
I will reply soon.😃

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Madhuras_Rule

Res

I AM SO SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY PRIYA

I am a 'KADDU' I reserved it and forgot to unres it I am really sorry yaar , pata Gajni type behave kiya par forgive me

Coming to the FF .This is a beautiful fairy tail which made me go all red, pink and god knows which colours , I mean from starting you wrote it so well this included everything that a perfect story has be it action , thriller, suspense, love, jealousy, character growth and a perfect happy end .It has everything that makes it perfect.

Your updates are awesome I mean THREE updates at a time and that also dream come true updates . RaHi marriage a beautiful dream of every RaHi fan , you fulfilled it that also in a a awesome way .All three updates with all rituals was great , mehendi loved it and yes how can I forget haldi that cheeks rubbing scene made me go la la la la yes I was smiling like a fool reading it.

And Finally the marriage a important part of anybody life perfectly described by you .My Panchi giving Ranveer suprise and that toilet scene *BLUSH*BLUSH*BLUSH*BLUSH* hayeee our two stars and then the last part RaHi together FOREVER.

Thanks for this FF we will never forget it

Lots of love
Madhura

OYE AGLI BAAR SE SORRY BOLA TOH,MEIN NARAAZ HO JAUNGI,EK BAAR MUJHE GUSSA AAGAYA TOH MUJHE SHAANT KARNA  MUSHKIL HI NAHI NAMUMKIN HAIN.😆
Now coming to your comments,i loved them yaara.🤗
Woww...tumhe meri FF fairy tale laga,yeh sunkar toh mein khushi se naach rahi hoon.
Thankyou sooo much for loving my FF dearie.
I am very very happy that u found my FF perfect.
Yupp,I know RaHi's marriage was every fans dream,its also my dream,i find myself very lucky because i got a chance to fulfill my friends dream.
You know what,i love the haldi cheeks rubbing scenes,whenever i see them in movies/other serials i blush because i find it romantic and cute,so i thought to write this scene on my jaan -RaHi because they are the two Perfect souls united forever in love,who add perfection to everything,They are cuteness personified.I am happy that u loved that scene.
Even i was blushing while writing that toilet scene and the whole last part.😳
Thank you for commenting on all parts,Ur comments are very precious.Shukriya yaara for encouraging me throughout my FF.
Love ya loads.
Muahhh.