The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

JOURNEY FROM STRANGERS TO SOULMATES-Parts 16,17,18 updatedon Page12,13 - Page 2

A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Priya thanks for this... this s such a stress reliever...lots f love
There's sooo much to do with rahi n these makers run short f ideas...what to say

Anyway loved the enchanted nonu... n the way he is all out to save panchi

M all waiting for him to save her... love adventure, chills n thrills... n when on rahi toh super love

Love this new take on rahi...keep it up dear

Waiting for the next part

Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou sooo much Neha.
I am glad that u liked it.
Even i love adventure dear.

Lots of love.
Priya.
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Priya
Love the part
omg Panchi got Kidnapped
koi nahi,now our hero will save her
waiting to read more
so plz continue soon
Take care

Geet
priya1101 thumbnail
Thankyou sooo much Geet.

Lots of love.
Priya.
Sarah9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wooh awesome update! Panchi got kidnaped!! But Nonu will save his Moti:) can't wait for the next part!
priya1101 thumbnail
Thankyou sooo much Sarah.
priya1101 thumbnail

PART-3

When Panchi's driver told Ranveer that within 15 minutes we are about to reach Farmhouse,Ranveer told him that it's better to park the car there itself in some isolated place and reach Farmhouse on foot.Because if we park the car somewhere near the Farmhouse they might become suspicious.The driver agreed and they parked the car and started walking towards the Farmhouse.They finally reached the Farmhouse.

A white Sumo with the same no.plate as seen by Panchi's driver confirmed that Panchi was hid there itself.There was a big tree exactly opposite to the Farmhouse.They hid behind that tree and were observing carefully and trying to figure out a way to enter the Farmhouse secretly.They have seen few goons with guns in their hands standing at particular places.Ranveer told the driver that we should be extra careful because they already know you and if they see you,we will land into trouble.So,we should plan carefully and think of a perfect plan and enter the Farmhouse carefully.They decided to enter the Farmhouse through backgate.When they reached the backgate they saw two goons there with guns in their hands.

Ranveer and the driver hid behind the wall,so that they are not visible to the goons and Ranveer threw a stone in another direction inorder to distract them.When the goons heard the noice,one of them moved in that direction to check and the other goon was standing there itself.when he was standing in such a way that his back is facing towards them,Ranveer silently tip-toed on his feet and caught hold of him from behind and gave few punches in his stomach and he became unconscious.After that they dragged him and threw him in the bushes,Ranveer took that Goons gun and kept it in his pocket,as it might be useful if needed.They both entered the compound of the Farmhouse.

Ranveer saw few goons standing outside a particular room which confirmed that Panchi was hid in that room.He thought of a plan  and shot the gun into the air and listening to the sound of the bullet the goons came down running and curiously were searching from where the noice of the bullet came.Meanwhile,Ranveer and the driver silently entered the room which was dusty and filled with useless stuff and furniture.At a corner of the room they saw Panchi and were shocked to see her in such condition.She was unconscious and was tied to a chair.When they were about to free her,they heard someone's footsteps and hid behind a drum placed in that room.A man with few goons entered the room.

Ranveer's driver pointed to that particular man and told Ranveer that he is Karthik Verma.Ranveer wanted to beat the crap out of him then and there itself,but controlled himself from doing so because even a single wrong step taken by him can endanger Panchi's life and he can't let anything happen to her at any cost.Come what may he wants to save Panchi from the clutches of them.Karthik proceeded towards Panchi and sprinkled water on her face.She gained consciousness after few minutes and was shocked to see Karthik.

Karthik:Hello Panchi,"How are you?"

Panchi:You kidnapped me,when were you released from jail?

Karthik:Yesterday itself,you are the first person I wanted to meet after getting released,because you destroyed me by sending me to jail?

Panchi:I did not destroy you,you are responsible for ur own destruction.Your wrong deeds and illegal activities are responsible that u were landed in jail,the main reason was when u crossed all limits and attacked my dad and u thought that I will leave you,no way.If my family comes to know that you kidnapped me,they won't leave or spare you.

Karthik:Accha theek hain,ab hum unhe hi call karte hain.Unhe bhi toh pata chalna chahiye na tum hamari kabze mein ho.

Karthik dialed Panchi's dads number and he lifted the phone.

Rajiv Rastogi:Hello

Karthik:Hello Rajiv,"Did u recognize my voice?"

Rajiv:Karthik tum jail se kab chute.

Karthik:who sab chod aur meri baat dhyaan se suno,tumhari beti ko humne kidnap kiya hain.

Rajiv:kya bakwas kar rahe ho.

Karthik:Apne beti ki awaaz sun lo,tumhe yakeen ho jayega.

Karthik put the phone in speaker mode and Panchi spoke to her family members,they were shocked to listen her voice.

Panchi's brother Rahul took the phone and started shouting at Karthik.

Rahul:How dare you to kidnap my sister?I am not going to leave you if you do anything to my sister.

Thinking of the seriousness of the situation, Panchi's mom convinced her husband and son to deal with Karthik carefully and calmly because Panchi is in his custody.

Panchi:Aap sab log meri chinta mat kijiye,mein theek hoon yeh log mera kuch nahi bigad payenge.

Ranveer became happy seeing Panchi's braveness and his love and respect for her increased even more.

priya1101 thumbnail

PART-4

Karthik told Panchi's father that if they want to see Panchi safely in their house,he want 3 crores.Panchi's father agreed and Karthik told that he will message him when and where to bring the money,He also warned him not to inform the Police,if he tries to act smart he will harm Panchi,Rajiv begged him not to harm Panchi,he will not inform police.Suddenly Karthik disconnected the call and after sometime Rajiv's phone beeped with the details of the time and place.

Meanwhile the goons saw Ranveer and the driver hiding behind the drum and caught hold of them.Panchi was shocked to see Ramesh there with a unknown guy.Karthik questioned Panchi if she knew that guy.Panchi said no,When Karthik was talking to Panchi,Ranveer took advantage of the situation  and immediately caught hold of Karthik and pointed the gun at his head.You people hand over all the guns to Ramesh and do as I say.They handed over all the guns to Ramesh and freed Panchi.After Panchi was released,they slowly proceeded towards the door and when they reached it,Ranveer pushed Karthik into the room and bolted it from outside.When they were about to run 3 goons came and Ranveer fought with them and beat the crap out of them.They escaped from there and one of the goons opened the bolt of the room and Karthik told the goons to follow them,they should not escape at any cost.

When they reached to the place where they parked Ranveer's car they saw that the tyres were punctured.They saw the goons approaching them and ran into the jungle.They halted at some place in the jungle,because they were tired running.The driver narrated to Panchi how Ranveer helped him to trace her,Panchi thanked Ranveer and said you don't even know me and to save me you risked your own life.Ranveer thought to himself you are my life Panchi,I can't live without you,How can I let anything happen to you.Ranveer said it's ok and gave a smile in assurance that nothing will happen to her.She also smiled back.

Ranveer told them that now we have to leave from here,that goons are searching for us.When they again started running,suddenly Panchi shouted in pain.Ranveer saw a big thorn in Panchi's leg and he made her sit on a rock.He bent down and caught hold of her leg and removed it slowly.He tied his kerchief to her leg.When she got up she was unable to walk.

Panchi:I can't walk further,its paining.

Ranveer:We have to escape from here at any cost,if you don't mind  I will lift you in my arms.

Panchi:No problem,I am fine,I will try to run.

She was about to getup but she fell down.Ranveer lifted her up in his arms.She was about to say something,but Ranveer stopped her and they began to run.When they reached some distance they saw that the driver is missing,they tried searching for him but he was nowhere.Meanwhile the driver was also searching for them,he reached the highway and took lift in a car and reached Panchi's house,he saw Rajiv sir goind somewhere with a bag in his hands and understood that he was going to free Panchi by giving the money to Karthik he stopped him and narrated the whole incident to Panchi's family members.They reached the Policestation and along with police they started moving towards the jungle to save Panchi and Ranveer.          

A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Priya... love ya girl...
Two rocking parts at one go...dik khush kar ditta..😃
Loved the way u have explained each n every detail...great eye for detail u have
N then the way Ranveer fought of the goons...mera hero..
Panchi must have been soo stunned.. waiting for her to fall in love...😳
Rescue was perfect...
N then that little thorn n picking up scene...hayeee me dead...
N the best part was rahi getting lost... piddi ke words mein jungle mein mangal karein I hope..😆
Loved the updates yaa..
Lots of love for u...
priya1101 thumbnail
Thankyou veryyy much dear.
That's sooo sweet of u.
Yet again ur comments brought a biggg smile on my face 😃
Jungle mein mangal toh hoga to some extent 😉
Love u tooo.