Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarah9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wowww Priya! 2 awesome updates! & the last part was OMG! Too Good! Finally RaHi in jungle alone!<3 haye just can't wait for the next part<3 pls update soon:)
priya1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou sooo much Sarah.
I am glad u liked it.
I will try to update it soon dear.
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Priya
first of all toh I am so sorry for late comment babes
was buzy n all😭

now coming to update
ye toh double treat ho gayi
really enjoyed a lot😳

the way u write both the parts
superb👏

Finaly Ranveer ne Panchi ko save kar hi liya
wo toh karna hi tha
after all hero hai mera😉
Love the way he fight with those goons
hayee,Banda chaa gaya😳

Last para was just too RaHilicious
can't wait to read more
so plz continue soon
Take care

Lots of Love
Geet

priya1101 thumbnail
Thankyou sooo much Geet.
I am glad u liked it.
Ur comments always bring a big smile on my face.
No need of sorry sweetie,i can understand.
Love u tooo dear.

Rahi1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HEY PRIYA... FIRST OF ALL I M SORRY FOR COMMENTING LATE.. WAS A LITTLE BUSY BUT I USED TO WAIT FOR YOUR UPDATES EAGERLY.
ME LOVED THE CONCEPT AND THE STORY A LOT. RANVEER'S LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, HIS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR PANCHI WAS BEAUTIFUL... THE WAY PANCHI BECAME HIS LIFE WAS SO GOOD...
LOVED ALL THE UPDATES... MY HERO SAVED PANCHI. YAYY.
DO CONTINUE SOON.. WUD BE WAITING...
priya1101 thumbnail
Thankyou sooo much Anjali.
Thats so sweeet of you.
I am glad u liked it dear.
No need of sorry sweetie,i can understand.
Ur comments brought a big smile on my face.
I will try to update it as early as possible.

priya1101 thumbnail

PART-5

Hi guys,this part is not up to the mark.I will definitely try to write the next part better.                                                                

Panchi and Ranveer were lost in the jungle.As it was night time,Ranveer was concerned for Panchi's safety more than his own.As,they were tired they halted at some place.He made her sit on a rock.Seeing Panchi shivering due to coldness,Ranveer removed his coat and handed it to Panchi.Panchi hesitated at first,but Ranveer convinced her.This act of Ranveer brought an unknown smile to her face.She was touched by seeing his concern for her.

Ranveer:Panchi tum yahi rukho,mein todi der mein aata hoon.

Panchi:Aap kaha ja rahe ho,mujhe akela chodkar mat jaayiye,mujhe bahut darr lag raha hain.

Ranveer:Panchi tum mujhe mere naam se bhula sakti ho,aap bulane ki jarurat nahi hain.

Panchi:ok,par ja kaha rahe ho?

Ranveer:woh tumhe bhi bahut bhook lag rahi hogi aur mujhe bhi isliye mein kuch khane ke liye lekar aata hoon.Mein jaldi aa jaaonga.

Panchi:Please jaldi aana.

After Ranveer went away,Panchi say on the rock and was thinking about her family and tears started flowing through her eyes.After few minutes,she heard some weird noices coming from the bush.She got up from the rock immediately and started walking fastly and bumped into Ranveer.When she was about to fall Ranveer caught hold of her.Ranveer was mesmerized by her beauty,he got lost in her eyes.That gaze of him was so intense that Panchi couldn't control herself from getting lost in his eyes.For few minutes they were in the same position,suddenly they heard Lion's roar and Panchi hugged Ranveer tightly.That particular moment,  Ranveer felt his heart beating fastly.Panchi felt very safe and comfortable in his arms.When Ranveer hugged her back,she suddenly moved away from him.That moment became awkward for both of them and they became silent.Breaking,the silence Ranveer spoke first.

Ranveer:What happened Panchi?

Panchi:I felt there is something hiding in that bushes.

Ranveer:Don't worry I will go and check.

Panchi:No,Ranveer it's dangerous.

Ranveer:Relax Panchi,you wait here I will go and see.

After sometime Ranveer came back and Panchi enquired him what is there in those bushes.Ranveer questioned her,"Do you really want to know?".Panchi said yes.Ranveer took her there and she was surprised to see a cute little rabbit.She wanted to hold it in her hands,but before she could do so it ran away from there.She felt disappointed.Ranveer cheered her up.After that they sat on a rock and ate the fruits that Ranveer brought.After eating they got up and started searching for a safe place,so that they can sleep there.After few hours,they reached a hut.When they went in nobody was there.They sat down at a corner and waited for the Person who lives in that hut,to ask the permission to stay there that night.Few hours passed by,but nobody came.They both fell asleep.Suddenly Ranveer awoke hearing some noices.When he opened his eyes,he was surprised to see Panchi sleeping with her head on his shoulders.He felt happy seeing her sleep peacefully after such a horrible and tiresome day.He slowly removed her head from his shoulders and got up.He lifted her up in his arms and made her sleep on the bed.

After that,he went out to see from where the noices came.When he saw nobody there,he came back to the hut and saw Panchi shivering.He saw a blanket and covered her with it.He thought to himself Panchi sote waqt bhi bilkul pari lag rahi hain,so beautiful,cute and innocent.He lied down at the corner and before sleeping he thanked god that Panchi is safe.He also thanked him that he got to spend time with her.He kept on staring at her continuously and in the process he fell asleep.Panchi suddenly woke up because she saw a fearful dream.But when she saw Ranveer sleeping down at the corner,she felt relaxed.She kept on thinking about the events that took place that day and about Ranveer.She thought to herself Ranveer is a nice person,he saved me risking his own life.I am so happy to meet a person like him.I don't know why but when I hugged him for the first time,I felt so nice and secured.Whenever he comes near me,my heart starts beating fastly and whenever he speaks something to me I can't see directly in his eyes because I get lost in them.I feel as though he is a magnet and I am getting attracted towards him.I don't know what is happening to me since I met him.My mind and heart are completely thinking about him.I am unable to stop myself from doing so.She fell asleep thinking about Ranveer and the questions for which she was unable to find answers.

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Priya
Love the update dear
awesome
Finally Panchi ko bhi kuch kuch hone laga hai
hona hi tha
after all its RV we are talking abt
love thier jungle moments
want to read more
so plz do continue soon
Take care

Geet
priya1101 thumbnail
Thankyou sooo much Geet.
I am glad u liked it.
Means a lot.
I will try to update it soon.
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Upto the mark ka toh no clue priya...this way way beyond that for me...
U developed the jungle part so well yaar...it was a treat for us rahi fans... wowww...
At the moment we are missing moti badly but thanks to you could actually see her in front of mu eyes... my perfect two who are lost at least for some time came to life again in your writing...love ya for that...
N rv is soo cute n moti too... cuteness unlimited...
The way he cared for her s amazing n they lost in each other's arms was sooo good...
There were many high points in the story in fact for us rahi crazed souls n thanks for providing some succour girl...muahhh. .
Now with panchi also feeling for rv m totally game for a full blown love story..woww
Please jaldi upload karna next part
Dying to read priya
N thanks for this

Lots f love