The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

JOURNEY FROM STRANGERS TO SOULMATES-Parts 16,17,18 updatedon Page12,13 - Page 4

priya1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thankyou sooo much Neha.
kal ki episode dekhne ka baad meri mood bahut karab thi,but
tumhari aur Geet ki comments padne ke baad meri face pe big smile agayi hain.
I will try to update it soon.
Love you too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarah9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Priya i really really Loved it, aab toh yehi sahara hai..pls update soon dear..
priya1101 thumbnail
Thankyou sooo much Sarah.
I am glad u liked it.
I will try to update it soon dear.
priya1101 thumbnail

PART-6

Next day morning when they woke up,they were shocked to see the goons surrounding them.Panchi was frightened and ran towards Ranveer and hugged him.Ranveer comforted Panchi by caressing her hair.He said,"Don't worry Panchi,I know how to deal with these idiots,trust me.Mein tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga."Panchi slowly moved away from Ranveer breaking the hug.She stood behind Ranveer with confidence and belief that he can tackle the goons.Karthik ordered one of the goons to go and bring Panchi.When that goon was proceeding towards Panchi,Ranveer warned him,"aage mat badna,mere hote hue tum log Panchi ka kuch nahi bigad sakte."When that goon was about to touch Panchi,Ranveer caught hold of his hand and twisted it and beat him with his fists.Remaining goons also attacked Ranveer and when he was busy fighting with them,Karthik slowly proceeded towards Panchi and caught hold of her and placed his hand on her mouth.

Panchi tried hard to free herself from his grip,but was unable to do so as she was weak and tired.Karthik started moving out with Panchi.She tried gesturing Ranveer with her hands but in vain.Panchi saw a stool and hit it with her leg while moving out.When Ranveer heard the sound,he immediately turned around and was shocked to see Karthik taking away Panchi.When he was about to go behind Karthik,the goons caught hold of him tightly.The sight of Panchi going away from him and that look she gave him when Karthik was taking her away,brought strength to his body and he at once pushed them away and freed himself and beat the crap out of them.

After that he immediately rushed out in the direction in which Karthik took away Panchi.Meanwhile,Panchi's father,brother,driver and police reached the jungle and started searching for Panchi and Ranveer.They split in different directions.When police were searching for them they saw a hut and went inside it and found the goons lying unconscious.They sprinkled water on one of the goons and enquired him about  the whereabouts of Panchi and Ranveer.That goon informed Police that Karthik took away Panchi with him and Ranveer went behind them.Inspector ordered few constables to arrest them and he took remaining constables and went in the direction in which Karthik went.

On the other hand,Ranveer was searching for Panchi.Karthik was thirsty and when he saw a lake nearby he proceeded towards it.When he bent down to drink water,Panchi also bent down slowly and took some mud and held it.After drinking water when he turned around,Panchi immediately threw the mud in his eyes and escaped from him.Karthik cleaned his eyes with water and ran behind Panchi with gun in his hand.Seeing Karthik chasing her,Panchi hid behind a rock.Karthik shouted loudly Panchi mein jaanta hoon tum yahi ho,chup chap bahar aa jao.After sometime when Karthik turned around and started moving in another direction,Panchi slowly got up and started running and Karthik saw her and said her to stop otherwise he will shoot her.Panchi did not listen to him and continued running and he fired a bullet.Hearing the sound of the bullet Panchi stopped suddenly and when she turned around she was shocked to see Ranveer lying down unconscious.Panchi's family and Police reached the spot and were shocked to see Ranveer lying down unconscious.

When Karthik was about to escape,Police arrested him.Panchi slowly moved towards Ranveer and was shocked to see the bullet stuck in his shoulder.It was bleeding.Panchi was in a state of shock that Ranveer took a bullet which was about to hit her.He did not even hesitate to sacrifice his own life to save her.Ranveer ko uss halat mein dekhkar Panchi ko aisa laga ki uski zindagi ki sabse keemti cheez usse dur ja rahi hain.Uski aankhon se aasun beh rahe hain jo rukhne ka naam hi nahi le rahe hain.That moment she understood that she loves Ranveer.The thought of losing him made her understand how much she loves him and she cannot even think of living without him.She thought in her mind that agar vo bullet mujhe hi lagta to aacha hota,aaj meri wajah se Ranveer ki jaan khatre mein hain.Agar use kuch hogaya to mein apne aap ko zindagi bar maaf nahi kar paungi aur na hi uske bina kabhi jee paaungi.

priya1101 thumbnail

PART-7

Panchi's brother Rahul was shocked to see that the Ranveer who saved his sister was the same Ranveer who was his junior in college.Police immediately called the Ambulance and took Ranveer in it.Panchi's family got into their car and started moving in the direction of the hospital.Panchi  was in the Ambulance sitting opposite to Ranveer with tears in her eyes.Panchi slowly went near Ranveer and placed her hand on his forehead and gently caressed it.Ranveer immediately gained consciousness with that touch of Panchi.The first question he asked,"Panchi tum theek ho na."Panchi couldn't speak anything because he didn't even bother about his pain and still was concerned about her.Panchi questioned Ranveer with tears in her eyes.

Panchi:Tumne aisa kyun kiya Ranveer.

Ranveer:Mein tumhe kuch nahi hone de sakta Panchi.

Panchi:kyun?

Ranveer:kyunki mein tumse pyaar karta hoon Panchi,mein tumhare bina nahi jee paunga.

Panchi:Mein tumhare bina kaise jee paungi Ranveer.

Ranveer was about to say something but suddenly stopped and realized what Panchi said few seconds back.He questioned her Panchi kya kaha tumne abhi abhi.Panchi kept silent for few seconds and finally she spoke that haan Ranveer mein bhi tumse pyaar karti hoon yeh baat mujhe aaj realize hua hain.Don't worry Ranveer I have belief in god.He won't separate us.Ranveer felt happy listening to her words and tears started flowing from his eyes not because of the pain that the bullet was giving him but because of the happiness that Panchi loves him.Panchi wiped his tears and slightly bent down and planted a kiss on his cheek.Ranveer gave a smile and he again fell unconscious.Panchi tried waking him up but in vain.They finally reached the hospital and he was taken into the operation theatre.Panchi's family also reached the hospital and they were eagerly waiting outside and praying that nothing should happen to Ranveer.After few hours doctor came out and informed that humne bullet nikal diya hain par bahut khoon beh rahi hain.Humhe jald se jald khoon ka intejam karna hoga.Panchi's mother and her friend Sahil reached the hospital and was happy to see Panchi safe and also sad that in an attempt to save her life Ranveer risked his life.

Doctor informed that humne saare bloos banks mein puch liya hain par O'NEGATIVE blood kahi available nahi hain.Sahil said doctor mera bhi same blood group hain,aap mera blood le lejiye waise bhi usne meri friend ki jaan bachakar mujhpar bahut bada ehsaan kiya.Varun's blood was transfused to Ranveer and after some time doctor informed them that he was out of danger.Everybody thanked god and after sometime Ranveer gained consciousness and Panchi's family and Sahil thanked him.Ranveer recognized Rahul that he was his senior in college and was happy to see him.They requested Ranveer to stay in their house after he gets discharged because there was nobody in his house to take care of him.Rahul knew that his family stays in Lucknow.Ranveer agreed and after that they told him to take rest and they went out.Ranveer heard the noice of the door and pretended as though he was asleep.Panchi slowly proceeded towards him sat on the chair that was placed next to his bed and caught hold of his hand for sometime and slowly whispered thankgod ki tumhe kuch nahi hua,agar kuch hojata to mein jee nahi paati and after that when she was about to go Ranveer caught hold of her hand and pulled her towards him.She was surprised that he was awake.They were very close and their faces were inches apart and Panchi slowly said Ranveer chodo koi aa jayega.Ranveer said Panchi mere aankhon mein dekho,Panchi told him that no Ranveer I can't and blushed.

Ranveer:Panchi mein abhi abhi theek hua hoon aur tum phir se mujhe behosh karna chahti ho.

Panchi:kya?

Ranveer:Tum blush karte hue aur bhi jyaada khoobsurat lagti ho,kahin mein phir se behosh hogaya toh.

Panchi felt shy and slightly hit him on his hand and freed herself from his grip.She immediately ran outside.After she went away Ranveer thanked god for sending an angel into his life who means his world to him.He slowly fell asleep thinking about Panchi.

I hope u guys liked it.All of Ur comments means a lot to me.

A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Priya me loved it sweety...
Awesome thrills in both the chaps...loved the cat n mouse game... the way rv fought for his love is So droolicious...aweee...my love struck hero...

N this last chap was more perfect yaar...panchi feeling for rv...Brilliant n actually confessing it all shyly...me went mad...hope they remain so love struck forever

Love the way u moved the whole thing priya... 

lots f love for this
Thanks a ton for this different take...
Rahi are so beautiful here...
Sarah9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Priya!! Hayeee best update so far! Loooved it<3 TYSM for such a RaHicious update dear. Waiting for the next part:)
priya1101 thumbnail
Thankyou sooo much Neha.
I am glad you liked it.
Means a lot.
Love you too.Edited by priya1101 - 10 years ago
priya1101 thumbnail
Thankyou soo much Sarah.
I am glad u liked it.
I will try to update it soon dear.
Rahi1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Priya.. I know me late as usual. But me loved it so so so much. I loved the fact that you progressed panchi's feelings so gradually and nothin seemed rushed up. Aww rv took the bullet on him. Now thats our rahi. This update was amazing finally panchi ranveer ki hui and rahi complete hue..
I seriously loved it..
Continue soon.
Love you so much for this..