Posted: 10 years ago
Thankyou sooo much Anjali.
I am glad you liked it.
I will try to update it soon dear.
Love you too.
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Priya<3..First of all toh I am really very sorry for the delay..Waise toh meine dono parts 9th ko hi read kar liye the but just comment karne ka tym nahi mil pa raha tha..Plz maaf kar de...

Now coming to the parts...It's like double bonaza for us...Thanks a lot such awesome parts..Really loved it a lot...Haye My RV is indeed a hero..My hero..Love him so much...Thank god he is fine now.And the way you described Panchi's feelings...awesome..Finally they confessed...Our RaHi...now plz continue soon...Take care

Lots of Love

Geet

priya1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No need of Sorry Geet,i can understand.
Agli baar sorry kaha na toh tumhe maaf nahi karoongi,isliye sorry kehne se pehle do baar soch lo,because tumhari aur har ek ki comments means a lot to me,they motivate me.
Thankyou sooo much sweetie.
I am glad u liked it.
Love you too.
priya1101 thumbnail

PART-8

After few days,Ranveer got discharged from the hospital and he was taken to Panchi's house.Ranveer was surprised to see his belongings in Panchi's house.They informed him that humne tumhare servant se baat karke saara saaman yaha mangva liya.Panchi's brother Rahul took him to the guest room and told him to take rest.He said,"Ranveer agar kisi cheez ki zarurat ho toh hum me se kisiko bula lena."After Rahul went away,Ranveer reached the bed and lied down on it.Panchi was about to enter his room,but Sahil caught hold of her hand and stopped her.The door was slightly opened and Ranveer was clearly able to see Panchi and Sahil standing there.Their voices were audible.

Panchi:"What happened Sahil?"Let me go and see whether Ranveer needs any help.

Sahil:Don't worry Panchi.He is taking rest.Hum use disturb na hi kare toh hi accha hain,woh jitna rest lega utna jaldi theek hoga.

Panchi:Haan tum theek keh rahe ho,chalo hum neeche chalte hain.

She closed the door of Ranveer's room and went down with Sahil.Ranveer felt little jealous seeing Panchi and Sahil together.He felt drowsy because of the medicines given to him and fell asleep.

Sahil:Panchi chalo na bahar chalte hain todi der ke liye.Mein itne dinon ke baad Paris se wapas aaya hoon.You know what I missed u so much.

Panchi:Maine bhi tumhe bahut miss kiya Sahil.But hum Ranveer ko aise halat mein chodkar bahar nahi ja sakte hain.

Sahil:Tum pareshan mat hona pechle dinon mein jo kuch bhi hua hain usse tum bhi bahut stressed  and tensed ho.Chalo todi khuli hawa mein goomke aate hain tumhara mood bhi fresh ho jayega.

Panchi finally agreed and they went out.Sahil drove the car to their favourite caf.They went and sat at their favourite spot.Sahil said Panchi you know what I was shocked and worried when I got to know that you were kidnapped.I took the next flight to Mumbai and immediately reached here.Thankgod that you are safe.

Panchi:God ke saath Ranveer ko bhi Jitna thanks bolun utna kam hai.Sach agar woh nahi hota to aaj mein zinda nahi hoti.He risked his life and saved me.I am really thankful to him.

Sahil observed some spark in Panchi's eyes while she was talking about Ranveer.He felt jealous because the girl he loves is talking about another man and praising him continuously.He distracted Panchi and asked her what she has done past few days when he went to Paris on a business trip.They kept on talking and enjoying the coffee simultaneously.Sahil stole glances of Panchi regularly.Panchi was worried about Ranveer and she told Sahil I think we should go home.Bahut der hua hain.Sahil was about to say that we will stay here for some more time but he got a phone call that he should attend a meeting urgently.Sahil said to Panchi that he should go urgently to attend a meeting.He went away and Panchi started walking towards her house.

Meanwhile,Ranveer was getting bored in the room.So,he went down to the living room.Panchi's mother Lata was sitting on the sofa.She saw Ranveer and enquired him if he needed anything.Ranveer said no aunty,Mein room mein baithe hue bahut bore ho raha tha isliye neeche aa gaya.

Ranveer:Waise ghar ki baaki log kaha gaye hain aunty.

Lata:Panchi ke papa aur Rahul office gaye hain aur Panchi Sahil ke saath bahar gayi hain.

Ranveer got irritated listening Sahil's name because jisse dekho sab uski  naam ka jaap kar rahe hain.He saw a painting hanging on the wall and went near it.Aunty this painting is really beautiful kisne banaya hain.Panchi entered the house and said maine.He felt happy seeing Panchi.Lata enquired Panchi about Sahil and she told that he went to attend an important meeting.Ranveer felt relaxed.

Panchi:Haan Ranveer yeh Painting maine banaya hain.

Lata:Ranveer ko tumhari baaki paintings bhi dikhao na.

Panchi took him near a room and opened it.No one enters that room without Panchi's permission.Ranveer was mesmerized by seeing the beautiful paintings jo ek se badhkar ek hain.He felt as though he entered into a colourful and beautiful world of art.Nobody knew it except his family that he also loves painting. But he became so busy in work that he did not get chance to show his talent.He was observing each and every painting and also the lines written on them.Panchi has a habit of writing beautiful lines/quotes at the bottom of each painting.Ranveer stopped infront of a painting which was covered with a cloth,when he was about to rise it,Panchi stopped him.

Panchi:Ranveer don't remove the cloth,this painting is not yet completed.

Ranveer:No problem Panchi,jitna complete hain,utna dekhoonga.

Panchi:maine kaha na jab pura painting complete hogi mein sab se pehle tumhe hi dikhaungi.

Ranveer:He  agreed but he was curious to know about that painting.

Panchi:You know what Ranveer,Painting is my passion.I love Painting.

Ranveer:Even I love painting Panchi.

Panchi:That's great,our hobbies are same.

Panchi said,"Ranveer it's late go and take rest."Ranveer went into his room and tried to sleep but the thought of that Painting is not letting him to sleep.Meanwhile,Panchi completed the painting because she knew that Ranveer will definitely come and see it at night.After completing the painting,she went back into her room and slept.Ranveer decided to see the painting,so he silently went to the room which was filled with Panchi's paintings.He opened the door and switched on the lights and went near the Painting and he was shocked and surprised seeing it.Tears of joy flew through his eyes seeing it,because that painting is of him.He knew that he was handsome but that painting of him looked even more handsome.It also showed what Panchi felt for him.Few lines like "The greatest thing that has ever happened to me was finding you Ranveer,I LOVE YOU.You are in my heart,soul and you will forever be part of me."He felt very happy reading it.

He felt as though something is missing in the painting,it was Panchi because he is always incomplete without her.So,he thought of painting Panchi and give her a surprise.On the same painting board/canvas, on which Panchi painted Ranveer,there was some place left beside him and he closed his eyes and after few minutes opened them and started painting her sketch.After few hours,he completed it and wrote a message"Your whisper is sweet music for my ears,your touch cures all my pains and fills my heart with contentment,without you my Life will never be complete."He looked at the total painting and thought to himself  now it's perfect.Ab eh painting complete hain.He closed the door and went out of the room.He went back to his room and slept.

priya1101 thumbnail

PART-9

Next day Panchi woke up very early in the morning and went to the room which was filled with her paintings,hoping that Ranveer might have written something in return to her surprise.But when she entered into the room and went near the painting,she was surprised because Ranveer not only wrote the lines but he also drew a beautiful painting of her.She was looking beautiful at the same time she felt that the painting is complete with him beside her,she prayed to god iss painting mein jis tarah hum donon saath hain,theek usse tarah zindagi bar hum donon ko saath rakhna baghwan ji.Needless to say it was the best surprise of her life.She immediately rushed to Ranveer's room,but he was not there.When she was busy searching for him,he came from behind and hugged her.At first she was startled but upon learning that it was Ranveer,she felt relaxed.He slowly whispered thankyou Panchi I loved your surprise,tumhe mera surprise kaisa laga.Panchi said,"it's beautiful Ranveer."She turned around and hugged him tightly.

Panchi:I don't know why but my instinct told me to leave some place beside your painting.

Ranveer:Now you understood that that place was meant for only you.

After few minutes,they broke the hug and she went out of the room and before everybody wakes up,she hid the painting in her room in a safe place.

After few hours,everybody gathered at the dining table to eat breakfast.Panchi's father informed them that he was going to Singapore for few days,as he has some important work.He told all of them to take care of Ranveer.After that he left for the Airport.Panchi's mom Lata got a call from her sister that she was not well.So,she told Panchi that mujhe tumhari maasi ke ghar jaana hoga,Swati bhi akeli hain,woh akeli tumhari maasi ki dekhbaal nahi kar paayegi,mein raat tak waapas aneki koshish karungi,tum aur Rahul apna aur Ranveer ka khayaal rakhna.She went away.Panchi was in kitchen preparing soup for Ranveer because it was good for Ranveer in that condition and also it was raining,So Ranveer would love to have hot soup in that weather,when Rahul came there and told that choti mujhe abhi jaana hoga,office se call aya hain.Mein todi der mein waapas aa jaaonga.Agar tumhe kisi cheez ki zarurat ho toh ek call kar dena,mein aa jaunga.Saying so,he went away.

After that Panchi poured the soup into a bowl and proceeded towards Ranveer's room.When she reached Ranveer's room,she knocked it and Ranveer thought it was Rahul because Rahul said that he will give him some cds,as he was getting bored.He told the person to come in thinking that it was Rahul.

When Panchi opened the door,she was shocked to see Ranveer standing shirtless in his room with his back facing towards her.She stood there like a statue holding a tray in her hand.She was staring at him continuously,then suddenly she came out of her thoughts and turned around as she was feeling shy.

Ranveer was struggling hard to wear his shirt,as his left shoulder was injured,so he called Rahul to help him in wearing his shirt,unaware of the fact that it was Panchi,not Rahul.Panchi was shocked hearing it,she kept silent for few minutes and when Ranveer shouted in pain,she fastly placed the tray on the table and rushed towards him.She stood there and felt shy to touch his body,but there was no option left.Her heart started beating fastly,she closed her eyes,took a deep breath and slowly moved her hand towards his shirt,but she touched his shoulder in the process and he felt current passing through his body and immediately turned around and was surprised to see Panchi standing there with her eyes closed and she was looking very beautiful with her hair moving  freely in accordance with the air and her face was covered with few rain drops because they were standing near the window,his face was also covered with rain drops.She opened her eyes,which met Ranveer's and they both got lost in each other.

After sometime Ranveer questioned Panchi tum yaha kya kar rahi ho,Rahul kaha hain,woh Ranveer Bhai ko important kaam aa gaya hain,so woh office chala gaya.Ranveer was about to say something but suddenly they heard the thunder and Panchi hugged him because she was afraid.He also hugged her back and they stood in that position for sometime.After few minutes,they broke the hug.Panchi saw the blood oozing out from his wound and she brought the First-aid box and dressed the wound and helped him in wearing the shirt.

Ranveer kept silent even though his shoulder was paining because Panchi will be sad seeing him in pain.Tears started flowing through Panchi's eyes and Ranveer felt sad because of him there were tears in her eyes.He also started crying cursing himself because he can't see tears in her eyes and today because of him there were tears in her eyes.

Ranveer:Mujhe maaf kardo Panchi,mere wajah se aaj tumhari aankhon mein aasoon hain.

Panchi:Nahi Ranveer tumhari koi galti nahi hain,galti meri hain,meri wajah se tumhe itni takleef ho rahi hain.Mein apne aapko kabhi maaf nahi kar paungi.

Ranveer: Aisa mat kaho,tum meri zindagi ho tumhe kuch ho jata toh mein jee nahi pata,mein bahut khush hoon ki maine tumhe bacha liya,agar mere hote hue tumhe kuch hojata toh mein jeete jee ma...

Panchi placed her finger on his lips before he could complete the sentence.kabardar aise baatein dobara kiya toh and Ranveer moved closely to her and wiped her tears.She closed her eyes and Ranveer kissed her eyes and when he was about to kiss her lips,she observed a little hesitation in Panchi's eyes and he kissed her forehead instead.Panchi felt happy,because he was very understanding.

He sat on the bed and she brought the bowl of soup that was placed on the table and told him to drink it.He acted as though his hand was paining and said her Panchi tumhi pilao na soup,mera haat bahut dard kar raha hain,Ranveer agar mere haat se peena chahta hain toh seedhe seedhe batao na,bahane ki kyan zarurat hain,waise tumhari jaankari ke liye bata du ki tumhari left shoulder mein goli lagi hain,right mein nahi.waise painting karte waqt to tumhe koi takleef nahi hui,tab toh tumhe acche se yaad tha ki tumhari left shoulder injured hain,ab kaise bhool gaya,Theek hain meri pyaari Panchi,galti hui hain maaf kar do.Ab toh soup pila do,warna aur tanda ho jayega.

She told him to wait and after few minutes she again brought the hot soup and went and made him drink the soup,She also gave him tablets and told him to take rest.She planted a kiss on his forehead and closed the door and went downstairs.She heard the doorbell sound and opened it.It was her brother Rahul.He asked her is everything alright,she said yes and told him that Ranveer took the tablets just now and is resting in his room.They both sat on the sofa and enjoyed the soup while chitchatting.

Edited by priya1101 - 10 years ago
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Priya yaar...Brilliant 
Its soo late at night but me love u for keeping me awake with this lovely os...n just couldn't stop commenting too though m half asleep..😆
Wow...what story development...amazing
Then it had so many high points...never a slow moment at all..
Ranveer at moti's house, he jealous, sahil rv convo, then the best part that painting n confession, n then that soup, Ranveer shirtless, panchi dressing him up n feeding him too..everything s so damn perfect..
It screams rahi n love all through...wow... these two havr fallen badly in love n its a secret too from others for now..me loves these secret affairs.. so romantic
Love ya girl for giving me this amazing rahi...sacchi
Thanks a ton for this..
Do continue yaar m addicted...
priya1101 thumbnail
Hey Neha,First of all,mujhe maaf kar do yaar for sending the PM lately.
Thankyou sooo much for your lovely comments.
I am glad you liked it.
Mujhe bahut accha laga ki u found RaHi amazing in this os,that's a huge compliment.
Waise i love painting,especially glass painting isliye socha ki painting ko story mein include kar loon,i am very happy that,tumhe woh best part laga.
Hamesha tumhari review dekhne ke baad mera dil khush hojata hain sweetie.U make me happy with your wonderful comments.
Love you too.

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow ek baar phir Double treat
I am loving it
RaHI are rocking as always
written beautifully
Ranveer at Panchi's house
its going to be fun
Awwiiee my nonu is jealous
That Painting moment and then confession
So magical
Love the way Panchi cared for RV
can't wait to read more
so do continue soon
Take care

Lots of Love
Geet

priya1101 thumbnail
Thankyou sooo much Geet.
I am glad u liked it.
Yup jealous Nonu. 😉
I am happy that you found the painting moment and confession magical.
Love you for such lovely comments sweetie.
Sarah9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haye Priya do dhamakedar updates! Loved it. Loved how both surprised each other with their paintings! & shirtless Nonu aur RaHi haye<3. i hope wo haddi sahil RaHi ke beech se jaldhi hat jy.. Update soon pls:)