Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thankyou sooo much Sarah.
I am glad you liked it.
I am happy that you liked the idea of painting.
Yup shirtless Nonu. πŸ˜‰
TYSM for such lovely comments.
I will try to update it soon.
Rahi1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I AM SORRY I HAVE GOTTEN INTO THE HABIT OF BEING LATE...
BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS DOUBLE BONANZA..
IT WAS AWESOME DEAR.. LOVED THE JEALOUS RANVEER A LOT.. HAYYE KITNA CUTE LAG RAHA HOGA...
THEN THE PAINTING PART WAS AMAZING DEAR.. RAHI ARE ALWAYS INCOPLETE WITHOUT EACH OTHER AND YOU DEPICTED THAT THING THROUGH THE PAINTINS VERY WELL.. AMAZING YAAR..πŸ‘
RANVEER AND PANCHI GHAR MEIN AKELE. YAYY DEFO KUCH HOGA.😳
ME LOVED THAT FOREHEAD KISS PART A LOT. LOVED HOW RANVEER BECAME UNDERSTANDING AND GAVE HER TIME.. THAT WAS SO SWEET AND SPECIAL. THEN THE CONCERN PANCHI HAD FOR RANVEER WAS CLEARLY VISIBLE. EACH AND EVERY MOMENT SHE WAS WORRIED ABOUT HIM.. NOW THATS WHAT OUR RAHI ARE..
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS. DO CONTINUE SOON..😊
tinaswea thumbnail
I know I am very late !
Sorry πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Coming to the OS!
Both the parts were superb!
I loved it to the core! 
Uh are an amazing writer!
Keep writing
Lots of love
Tina 
priya1101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali1805

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">I AM SORRY I HAVE GOTTEN INTO THE HABIT OF BEING LATE...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS DOUBLE BONANZA..</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">IT WAS AWESOME DEAR.. LOVED THE JEALOUS RANVEER A LOT.. HAYYE KITNA CUTE LAG RAHA HOGA...</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">THEN THE PAINTING PART WAS AMAZING DEAR.. RAHI ARE ALWAYS INCOPLETE WITHOUT EACH OTHER AND YOU DEPICTED THAT THING THROUGH THE PAINTINS VERY WELL.. AMAZING YAAR..πŸ‘</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">RANVEER AND PANCHI GHAR MEIN AKELE. YAYY DEFO KUCH HOGA.😳</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">ME LOVED THAT FOREHEAD KISS PART A LOT. LOVED HOW RANVEER BECAME UNDERSTANDING AND GAVE HER TIME.. THAT WAS SO SWEET AND SPECIAL. THEN THE CONCERN PANCHI HAD FOR RANVEER WAS CLEARLY VISIBLE. EACH AND EVERY MOMENT SHE WAS WORRIED ABOUT HIM.. NOW THATS WHAT OUR RAHI ARE..</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS. DO CONTINUE SOON..😊</font>

Thankyou sooo much Anjali for such lovely comments.
No need of sorry dear.
I am glad you liked it.
Yup jealous Nonu aur bhi cute lagta hain.
I am happy that you loved the painting part,forehead kiss.
I will try to update it soon dear.

Edited by priya1101 - 10 years ago
priya1101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinaswea

I know I am very late !

Sorry😭😭
Coming to the OS!
Both the parts were superb!
I loved it to the core!
Uh are an amazing writer!
Keep writing
Lots of love
Tina

Thankyou so much Tina.
No need of sorry dear.
I am glad you liked it.
Love you too.
priya1101 thumbnail

PART-10

Next day morning,Ranveer woke up with a big smile on his face remembering the last night events.He got ready within few minutes and went down to the Hall.He was shocked to see Panchi and Sahil in the kitchen.When he asked Lata about it,she said that Sahil loves cooking.Whenever he comes to our house,he will not let anyone into the kitchen except Panchi.

Ranveer sat on the sofa and was observing Panchi and Sahil while they were Preparing Breakfast.He was jealous,at the same time angry on himself that kaash mujhe bhi kaana banana aata tho uss Sahil ki jagah aaj mein hota.He want to spend every single moment with Panchi.He doesn't want to waste even a minute.

Meanwhile Sahil and Panchi were in the Kitchen.

Sahil:Aaj mera mood nahi hain,mein sirf tumhari madad karta hoon tumhi breakfast bana lena.Panchi felt strange because is this the same Sahil who likes to Prepare and try various Recipes and used to ask her to taste.

Panchi:Tum mere friend Sahil hi ho na.

Sahil:He suddenly dropped the spoon that he was holding in his hand and nervously asked Why are you asking such question Panchi?

Panchi:Why are you so tensed,i was just joking.It's ok you go and sit,i will Prepare it myself.

After few minutes,Panchi Prepared the Breakfast and arranged the dishes on the Dining table with the help of her mother and called everyone to come and have Breakfast.Everybody went near the table and took their respective seats.Panchi served the Breakfast in everybody's plate.Panchi's father and brother were enjoying the delicious breakfast at the same time were busy discussing about some business deal.Panchi's mother was busy talking with her friend on Phone.

Panchi went to Ranveer to serve him breakfast and while she was serving Ranveer was staring at her and Panchi was blushing.Sahil who was sitting next to Ranveer observed Ranveer staring at Panchi and Panchi blushing.He got angry,but he controlled himself and suddenly spoke loudly Panchi agar Ranveer ko breakfast serve karna ho gaya hain tho,mujhe please bowl pass karna.Ranveer and Panchi suddenly came out of their thoughts and Panchi passed the bowl to Sahil.She sat beside her brother and ate the breakfast.

After having Breakfast,Panchi's father and Rahul went to office.Ranveer thought that Sahil also will go to his office,But he learnt that he took leave.Sahil said,"chalo na Panchi,hum movie dekhne chalte hain,bahut din hogaya hain saath mein movie dekhe hue."Panchi agreed and Ranveer felt sad and jealous.He suddenly became very happy when he heard Panchi saying hum Ranveer ko bhi saath lejayenge,woh ghar mein baithe baithe bore ho raha hain.Agar woh movie dekhne ayega toh uska mood bhi change hojayega.Sahil said Ranveer ko rest karne do Panchi,woh abhi puri tarah se theek nahi hua hain.

Ranveer suddenly stood up from the sofa on which he was sitting and shouted loudly mein bilkul theek hoon,mein bhi tum logon ke saath movie dekhna chahta hoon.He thought in his mind mein Panchi ke saath movie dekhne ka chance kisi bhi keemat par miss nahi kar sakta.Lata and Sahil were shocked to see Ranveer speaking loudly,But Panchi was smiling seeing Ranveer's anxiety because she knew that Ranveer will not miss a chance of watching a movie with her.She also wanted to watch the movie with Ranveer.Lata didn't agree because Ranveer was not yet recovered completely,but after many attempts she finally agreed.

Panchi,Ranveer and Sahil got into the car.Sahil started driving,Ranveer was sitting beside him and Panchi sat on the back seat.Panchi rested her head on the seat and closed her eyes and was listening to music that was playing on her phone.She was listening to the music with earphone in her ears and was feeling relaxed and peaceful.Sahil was stealing glances of Panchi through the mirror.Ranveer got angry and immediately shifted the position of the mirror to other side,Sahil again shifted it to his side,this time Ranveer kept quiet and didnot change the position of the mirror because he thought there is no need to do all this because he knew that Panchi loves him very much and he too loves her.He cursed himself for behaving like a child and shifting the position of the mirror.Sahil gave a victorious smile to Ranveer.

After 45 minutes,they reached the theatre.Sahil bought the tickets and they went in and the seats were 11,12 and 15 in G row.Sahil ne jaan buchkar yeh seat numbers liya yeh sochke ki he and Panchi will sit on 11,12 Seat numbers and Ranveer on 15.But when they reached there and before he could sit beside Panchi,Ranveer sat beside her and his plan backfired.There was no other option and he went and sat on 15 number seat.

The lights were switched off and the movie started.Ranveer and Panchi were watching the movie happily together and Sahil's full concentration was on them not on the movie.He was fuming with anger at the same time he was jealous.They both were sharing Popcorn and enjoying the movie.A scene was going on in the movie in which hero and heroine were dancing in rain lost in each other's eyes.Ranveer and Panchi imagined as though they were dancing in the rain lost in each other,Ranveer slowly whispered Panchi kya tum bhi wahi soch rahi ho jo mein soch raha hoon.Panchi felt shy and slightly hitted him on his hand.After few hours,the movie got over and they reached to their car and Sahil started driving it back to Panchi's house.

Edited by priya1101 - 10 years ago
priya1101 thumbnail

PART-11

Sahil was angry because his plan of spending time with Panchi was ruined because of Ranveer.He was driving the car silently and was also giving angry looks to Ranveer at regular intervals.Ranveer was very happy because he enjoyed watching the movie with Panchi.At the same time,he was unable to control his laughter seeing Sahil's face jo gusse se laal hogaya hain.

Panchi:Movie bahut acchi thi na Sahil,Mujhe aur Ranveer ko bahut pasand aaya.

Ranveer:Sahil ko bhi bahut pasand aaya Panchi maine dekha tha,usne ek minute ke liye bhi idhar udhar nahi dekha,he got very much involved in the movie.

Sahil:Haan Panchi mujhe movie bahut pasand aaya and thought to himself maine movie dekha hi kaha mera saara dhyaan toh tum donon par thi.

They reached Panchi's house and Panchi's mother told Sahil to stay in their house itself because he will get bored in his house as his parents went out of station.Panchi,Ranveer and Sahil went to their respective rooms.Ranveer was tired so he slept for sometime.Panchi freshup hone ke baad Ranveer ko dekhne ke liye gayi and seeing him sleeping she closed the door silently and went back to her room.

At night,after having dinner everybody went to their rooms.Ranveer was in Sahil's room talking with him about their college and his friends when Panchi entered his room and closed the door.Rahul and Ranveer together enquired Panchi why she was looking so tensed.

Panchi:I don't know why but jab se sahil Paris se waapas aaya hain,tab se ajeeb tarah se behave kar raha hain.

Rahul:Matlab kya hain tumhara choti.

Ranveer:Saaf saaf kaho na kya hua.

Panchi:Kal jab hum cafe gaye the,waha hamara college friend mil gaya tha but usne use  nahi pehchana,jabki college mein padte waqt woh hamara accha friend tha.Uske baad humne ek doosre ko contact nahi kiya kyunki he went to another city as he got a job.He said he came to Mumbai as he has some important work,jab woh hamare paas aya toh Sahil ne use pehchana hi nahi,Maine pucha toh usne kaha bahut saal hogaya hain na isliye bhool gaya,aise kaise bhool sakta hain.It's so strange.Utna hi nahi jab maine use Peanuts diya toh Pehle usne le liya phir baad mein maine dekha ki usne dustbin mein pekh diya,jab ki mein acche se jaanti hoon ki  use Peanuts bahut pasand hain.Tumhe pata hain na bhai,he loves cooking but yesterday he told that use mood nahi hain.

Rahul told Panchi that she might be over thinking,but also convinced her that he will talk to Sahil and enquire him if there was something that's troubling him.He assured her that he will look into the matter.Panchi and Ranveer wished goodnight to Rahul and went out of his room.While they were walking in the corridor,Ranveer assured Panchi that Rahul ne kaha na Panchi woh Sahil se baat karega,tum pareshan mat ho sab theek hojayega mein hoon na tumhare saath.She looked at Ranveer and thanked him for supporting her.

Panchi went to her room and slept,while Ranveer was not getting sleep as Panchi's words about the strange behaviour of Sahil were echoing in his ears,he also felt strange and as if something wrong is going to happen.He was feeling restless and went out of his room.Sahil's room was exactly opposite to Ranveer's.As it was midnight,everybody was asleep.As he went out of the room he saw Sahil going somewhere.He silently followed him to the Terrace.Ranveer was hiding and was listening to Sahil's conversation with someone on the phone.

He heard sahil saying,"Yes sir,Jaise aapne kaha mein bilkul waise hi kar raha hoon,kisi ko mujhpe koi shak nahi hua.Mein kaam jaldi khatam kardunga,aap mujhpe bharoosa rakhiye.Mein aapko niraash nahi karunga.Aap uski chinta mat kijiye,woh bhaag nahi payega.Hamare aadmi uski khatir daari acche se kar rahe hain.Ab mein phone rakhta hoon kisi ne sun liya toh problem hojayega."After that call,he went back to his room and slept.Ranveer also went back to his room and kept on thinking about Sahil and his strange conversation with other person on the Phone.He decided to tell this to Panchi and Rahul as soon as they wakeup next morning.They should solve this mystery at any cost before anything wrong happens.He fell asleep after few hours.

A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Priya...lovely story build up...
Writing an ff is not a piece of cake...love ya for all the efforts you are taking so that we can get our dose of RaHi uninterrupted...Brilliant dear..
Panchi n Ranveer are so in love...hayyee...my so in love two..
Ranveer jealous yet trusts panchi wow...loved that eye lock between them... she serving him n he lost...yep aisa hi hoga when they are together...pata nahi khana kaun khayega..πŸ˜†
Then the way that movie plan back fired on sahil was nice...Ranveer enjoyed it n me too...heheheh...
My cid panchi is soo good...sab observe kar leti hai n then Ranveer toh hai hi to find out more...
Wow...so sahil ain't what he looks like...me loves suspense n thrill...
Thanks for these double treats...they make me soo happy...
Lots of love for this n thanks a ton truly...
priya1101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneha02

Priya...lovely story build up...

Writing an ff is not a piece of cake...love ya for all the efforts you are taking so that we can get our dose of RaHi uninterrupted...Brilliant dear..
Panchi n Ranveer are so in love...hayyee...my so in love two..
Ranveer jealous yet trusts panchi wow...loved that eye lock between them... she serving him n he lost...yep aisa hi hoga when they are together...pata nahi khana kaun khayega..πŸ˜†
Then the way that movie plan back fired on sahil was nice...Ranveer enjoyed it n me too...heheheh...
My cid panchi is soo good...sab observe kar leti hai n then Ranveer toh hai hi to find out more...
Wow...so sahil ain't what he looks like...me loves suspense n thrill...
Thanks for these double treats...they make me soo happy...
Lots of love for this n thanks a ton truly...

Thankyou so much Sweetie.
The way my double treats make you happy,theek waise hi tumhari comments always make me sooo happy.
Mein RaHi ko kabhi alag nahi kar sakti,Sahil is just a character to add some twist to their love story.
Sahil ka true colours and intentions next part mein reveal honge.
I am very happy that you liked it dear.
Lots of love for such lovely comments.

tinaswea thumbnail
Wow!!
It was awesome! 
I loved it!
My Rahi are so cute and adorable as always! 
Lovely update! 
Uh write so beautifully! 
Keep on writing! 
Lots and lots of love
Tina πŸ˜Š