Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Wow Priya..I am just loving this double treat..Keep updating like this only..Now coming to the parts..love the way story is progressing..That Sahil..I so waana kill him..but love the love Ranveer trust his Panchi..Their moments are treat to read..can't  wait to read more so plz continue soon..Take care

priya1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinaswea

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">Wow!!</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">It was awesome!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">I loved it!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">My Rahi are so cute and adorable as always!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">Lovely update!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">Uh write so beautifully!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">Keep on writing!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">Lots and lots of love</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">Tina😊</font>

Thankyou soo much Tina.
I am glad you liked it.
Yupp our RaHi is always cute and adorable.
Love you too.
priya1101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetdesire

Wow Priya..I am just loving this double treat..Keep updating
like this only..Now coming to the parts..love the way story is
progressing..That Sahil..I so waana kill him..but love the love Ranveer trust
his Panchi..Their moments are treat to read..can't wait to read more so plz continue soon..Take
care

Thankyou sooo much sweetie.
I am glad you liked it.
Hamara Ranveer hain hi itna sweet woh Panchi pe trust karega hi.
Ur comments always make me happy.I will update it soon dear.
Love you for such lovely comments.Edited by priya1101 - 10 years ago
Sarah9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Again do dhamakedar updates:D Looved it Priya<3 Rv vs Sahil was hillarious! Hehe haddi ka plan backfire hogaya:D excited for the next update, update soon!:)
priya1101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarah_Angel9

Again do dhamakedar updates:D Looved it Priya<3 Rv vs Sahil was hillarious! Hehe haddi ka plan backfire hogaya:D excited for the next update, update soon!:)

Thankyou sooo much Sarah.
I am glad you liked it.
I will update it soon dear.
priya1101 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

PART-12

Hello Guys,this part is more about Sahil,please read it and believe me,this is the last part where you will read about Sahil uske baad he will not be there in the story.

Next day morning,after waking up he immediately rushed to the bathroom and within few minutes got ready. Then he went to Rahul's room and told him about Sahil's strange conversation with someone on the phone the previous night.Rahul was shocked hearing this.They heard the sound of broken glass and were shocked to see Panchi standing at the entrance of the room with a horrified look on her face.She also heard everything and was so tensed that she dropped the glass in which she brought coffee.

She entered the room worried and tensed.

Panchi:Maine kaha na kuch toh gadbad hain,jab se Sahil Paris se wapas aaya hain woh aisa hi behave kar raha hain,ab toh tum log maante ho na.

Rahul:Hame jald se jald pata karna hoga ki Sahil aisa kyun kar raha hain and woh insaan kaun tha jisse kal raat  Sahil secretly baat kar raha tha.

Ranveer:Hume Sahil par nazar rakhna hoga,we have to keep an eye on him and follow him wherever he goes.

After few minutes they went to the hall and sat down at the dining table to have breakfast.While having breakfast they were keeping an eye on Sahil who was busy texting someone.They planned to check his phone at any cost.

Panchi looked at Ranveer and Rahul who were sitting beside eachother eating breakfast and they gave her an assuring look to go ahead with the plan.She was ready to execute her plan and went to Sahil.She took the empty glass that was placed next to his plate and poured the juice into it.She cleverly poured the juice on Sahil's shirt when he was busy with his phone.

Panchi:I am really sorry Sahil,galti se ho gaya.Jaake saaf kar do warna daag nahi jayegi.

Sahil:It's ok Panchi relax,i will be back in few minutes.

He went to his room and placed the phone on the bed and went into bathroom.Panchi slowly entered his room and after confirming that he was in the bathroom,she silently moved towards his bed and took the phone.

She tried to check the call log but it was empty,so she checked the message box and saw few messages which increased her suspicion.Before she tried to gather some more information,she heard the sound of the footsteps and immediately rushed out of the room placing back the phone on the bed.Panchi went into her room where Ranveer and Rahul were waiting and told them about the messages.They were sent from private number.

Panchi:Mein jyaada kuch nahi dekh paayi par kuch messages padha tha jisme likha tha ki sab theek hain,aap chinta mat kijiye,hum uspar nazar rakh rahe hain,etc...,

Rahul,Ranveer and Panchi reached went out of her room.

Meanwhile,Sahil came out of the bathroom wearing another shirt and his phone beeped.He took the phone and was tensed reading the message.He closed the door of the room and called someone and scolded someone on the phone for being so irresponsible.He rushed out of his room and tried to remain calm and told everyone that he should go out immediately as he has some important work.

After he went out Ranveer,Panchi and Rahul also informed Lata that they were going out for shopping and went away.They also got into the car and followed Sahil's car carefully,hiding from him.They saw Sahil stopping the car infront of an old godown.He parked the car and went in angrily.They also parked their car at a distance and silently entered the godown and hid behind the drums/ boxes that were present in the godown.They saw Sahil slapping and shouting at the goons for being careless.

Sahil:Tum logon ne bahut badi galti kiya hain agar boss ko pata chalega toh woh hum logon mein se kisi ko nahi chodenge.Tum sab ke hote hue bhi woh kaise bhaag gaya.

One of the goons said,"Sir jab hum khaana lekar gaye toh woh behosh tha,humne uski muh pe paani bhi daala par woh nahi utha,hum bahut gabra gaye the and jab mein usko jagane ki koshish kar raha tha tabhi usne achanak se mera gun pocket se liya aur mujhe dhamki di ki agar maine use jaane nahi diya toh woh mujhe maar dalega,woh trigger dabane hi vala tha isliye main gabrakar uski haat pair kol diya aur woh bhaag gaya."

Sahil:Hume jald se jald use doondna hoga varna problem ho jayega.Chalo mera muh kya dekh rahe ho,mujhe woh kisi bhi keemat par waapas chahiye.

They all immediately rushed out along with Sahil.After they went out,Ranveer Panchi and Rahul also  got up and got into their car.They started following them.Ranveer and Rahul covered their faces with hoodies and Panchi tied a scarf around her face,in case even if Sahil sees them he won't be able to recognize them.The car in which they presently were is also not theirs,it is Rahul's friend Praneet's car.The trio understood that the matter which they were taking lightly is indeed very serious and dangerous too.

Panchi was sitting on the back seat,while Rahul was driving the car and Ranveer was sitting beside him.

Panchi:I am not able to understand what is happening?It's very confusing.Firstly Sahil's strange behaviour,that mid-night secret phone call,that messages and now his is upto something more dangerous,I don't understand what is his connection with these goons and why he was scolding at them and who escaped from them.

She was unable to bear this and tears started flowing through her eyes.Ranveer and Rahul calmed her down and assured that nothing wrong is going to happen.Everything will be fine.

Ranveer:Tum logon ne ek aur baat suna,woh baar baar kisi boss ka zikr kar raha tha.

Rahul and Panchi together sad that even they heard it.

Ranveer:I think Sahil iss khel ka sirf ek ahem hissa hain,asli khiladi toh koyi aur hain.

Rahul:Even i think that the actual mastermind behind this is someone else.

Panchi:Agar hum uss insaan ko doondh paye jo inn logon ki custody se bhaag gaya,to shayad humhe pata chal sakta hain ki iss khel ka mastermind kaun hain.

They saw that Sahil's car stopped near a dhaba and the goons got out of the car,but Sahil didn't get down and he also saw him covering his face with a hand-kerchief,they felt it strange.The goons started enquiring about that man showing his photo through their mobile.

Rahul told to Panchi and Ranveer that we have to see the photo of that person at any cost  inorder to find him.He said RV and Panchi to sit back in the car,he will go and see the photo.Ranveer and Panchi denied saying that it is risky,if Sahil sees him,he won't leave him.Ranveer said Rahul that he will go,But Rahul convinced them finally and covered his face and got down from the car.He started moving casually towards the dhaba and sat on the cot and ordered something.

He saw the goons approaching him and he became a little alert.They showed him a photo on the mobile and enquired him,Kya aapne isko kahi dekha?Rahul saw the photo and was shocked.He thought to himself aise kaise ho sakta hain.Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha hain ki kya ho raha hain.He kept on staring at the photo with a shocked expression on his face and came out of the thoughts when one of the goons placed his hand on his shoulder and repeated the question.

Rahul:He composed himself and answered them that he hadn't seen him anywhere.

After the went away and sat back in the car telling Sahil that none has seen him,Rahul also walked back to the car and Panchi,Ranveer enquired him curiously about that photo.

Panchi:Bhai aapne uska chehra dekha.

Ranveer:Bolo na Rahul tumne uska chehra dekha.

Rahul was still in shock and Panchi,Ranveer looked at each other and thought something is wrong and they again repeated the same question and Rahul finally spoke and they were also shocked after listening to what Rahul said about the Photo.The trio were in shock when they came to know that the person who escaped from them is none other than Sahil,the photo Rahul saw in their phone is Sahil's.

Rahul:Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha hain.

Panchi and Ranveer were also confused.Rahul started driving the car and after few minutes,Panchi told Rahul to stop the car.She pointed towards a person who fell down conscious under a tree.They were unable to see his face clearly,so they got down from the car and went to see him.When they went near him,they were shocked to see Sahil in bruised state.They immediately took him to the hospital.

After few hours Sahil regained consciousness and became happy seeing his family and Panchi's family.He narrated the entire story.He told that he didnot go to Paris,while he was on his way to Airport,few goons kidnapped him.Bahut dinon tak un logon ne mujhe uss godown mein band rakha,Aaj jaake mujhe mauka mila vaha se bhaagne ka.

Panchi:Toh phir itne dinon se Sahil banke jo hamare saath tha,woh kaun hain.

Sahil:He is my look-alike Ankit.I heard him talking with Karthik's son Vineeth who is the mastermind behind this entire plan.He wanted to take revenge for sending his father to jail.

Panchi and her family became sad and asked for forgiveness.Because,of them Sahil was in danger.

Sahil  parents told Panchi's family not to tell sorry,because it was not their mistake.

Sahil's father:yeh sab aap logon ke wajah se nahi hua hain,aap logon ki koi galti nahi hain.Yeh sab uss Vineeth ki wajah se hua hain,Mein use nahi choodunga.Abhi police ko phone karta hoon.

Meanwhile look-alike of Sahil told the goons to continue searching for Sahil and to give him time-to-time details.

Ankit(look alike os sahil):Mein ghar jaa raha hoon,bahut der tak bahar raha toh unn logon ko shak hojayega.

Ankit got into the car and after few hours reached Panchi's house.He was surprised as well as shocked to see Sahil's parents sitting on the sofa and talking with Panchi's family.He went to them and hugged them.

Ankit:Aap donon Ahmedabad se waapas kab aaye,mujhe bataya tak nahi ki aap aaj aane waale hain,agar batate toh mein Airport aa jaata aapko lene ke liye.

Sahil's dad:Hum log tumhe surprise dena chahte the,isliye aagaye.Kaise laga hamara surprise.Tumhare liye ek aur surprise hain,peeche dekho.

When he turned around he was shocked to see police standing at the entrance.They came towards him and showed him the Hand-cuffs and said U ARE UNDER ARREST?

Ankit was sweating and also frightened.

Police inspector:Aap waha dekhiye,aapko pata chal jayega ki aapne kiya kya hain.

They pointed towards Sahil who was coming out of a room with the help of Rahul.Ankit was shocked to see Sahil.He understood that they came to know of his real identity.He tried to escape.but they caught him.They were about to take him away,but Panchi told them to wait.She went near Ankit and slapped him tightly on his cheek.

Panchi:U are a cheat?Just take him away from our sight.I can't bear him in my house even for a second.

Ankit:Panchi mein maanta hoon ki maine jhoot bola par jab se tumse mila,baat ki tab se mein tumse pyaar karne laga hoon.Believe me.

Panchi was even more disgusted listening this and told the police to take him away.Police dragged him away.Ankit told everything about the plan to police and they also arrested Vineeth(business rival karthik's son) and the goons who were the part of this Kidnapping plan.After police took away Ankit,Sahil's family thanked Panchi,Rahul and Ranveer for saving Sahil.

Sahil also thanked them.Sahil's family also told Panchi and her family that they were permanently shifting to Ahmedabad and promised that they will meet whenever they get time.After that,they went away.

Ranveer:Mujhe bhi mera ghar waapas jaana chahiye,ab toh mein theek bhi hogaya hoon.

Panchi and her family didn't agree,but after many attempts by Ranveer they finally agreed.

Ranveer went to his room to pack his luggage.

Panchi to her Parents:I will go and help Ranveer.

She went to the guest room and was sad seeing Ranveer packing the things.She went to him.

Panchi:Tum baitho,mein pack karti hoon tumhara luggage.

Ranveer sat on the bed and was looking at Panchi who was trying her best to control her tears,which are ready to flow at any moment.She was packing his luggage in his suitcase and was not looking at him,because if she look in his eyes,she can't control herself from breaking down and she want to avoid it.She can't stay away from him.

Ranveer got up from the bed and went near Panchi.She was busy packing his luggage and was standing with her back facing  him.He caught hold of her hand and made her turn towards him.She can't control herself anymore and tears started flowing through her eyes.Ranveer wiped them with his thumb gently and cupped her face and made her look into his eyes.

Ranveer:Panchi roona mat,mein tumhari aankhon mein aasun nahi dekh sakta,Mein issi shehar mein hoon,Hum rooz milenge.Mein jaanta hoon tum mere bina nahi reh sakti,mein bhi tumhare bina nahi reh sakta hoon.Aur ek baat kuch dinon ke baad mein apne mom dad ko leke yaha aaunga hamare shaadi ki baat karne ke liye.

Panchi felt happy listening this and hugged him tightly.After few minutes they pulled away and Ranveer planted a kiss on her forehead and took his suitcase.They both went down and Ranveer thanked Panchi's family for taking care of him and treating him like their family member.He also told them that during his stay,he never felt like he was away from his house,he always felt as though he was in his own house with his family.They also thanked him for saving Panchi's life.After that,Rahul dropped Ranveer at his house.

Edited by priya1101 - 9 years ago
priya1101 thumbnail

PART-13

Ranveer and Panchi used to meet daily at a park which is near Ranveer's house.Woh waha baithke ghanto bar baat karte the.

Few days passed by and finally the day came when Ranveer along with his family was about to visit Panchi's house to ask her hand in marriage.

Ranveer dialled Panchi's number and she immediately lifted the call seeing Ranveer's number flashing on the screen.

Panchi:Bolo Ranveer.

Ranveer:Panchi woh baat yeh hain ki,Mera family Lucknow se aagaya hain and maine unhe hamare baare mein sab kuch bata diya.Hum aaj shaam ko tumhare ghar aa rahe hain,shaadi ki baat karne ke liye.

Panchi:Mein bahut khush hoon Ranveer.Par kya tumne papa ko bataya ki tum log kya baat karne ke liye aa rahe hoon.

Ranveer:Nahi maine sirf itna bataya ki,mera family tum sab se milkar thanks kehna chahti hi mera dekhbaal karne ke liye.

Panchi:k come fast,Ranveer i am really nervous,today for the first time i am going to meet your family.I am afraid.Agar mein unhe pasand nahi aayi toh.

Ranveer:Relax Panchi,i can guarantee ki mere ghar waalon ki tum zarur pasand aaogi.Tum ho hi itni pyaari ki koi bhi tumhe dekhega toh dekhte hi rahenge.Chalo ab phone rakhta hoon,shaam ki milte hain.

Panchi:k bye.

In the evening,Ranveer's family reached Panchi's house and her family welcomed them in their house.They all sat down on the sofa and Ranveer's family thanked Panchi's family for taking care of him.

Ranveer saw Panchi coming out from the kitchen holding a tray in her hand which contained coffee cups and snacks.He was mesmerized seeing her beauty,She was wearing a parrot green and pink combination salwar suit.she was looking even more beautiful in that outfit. Ranveer slowly whispered to his parents who were sitting beside them that your to be daughter-in-law is coming.

Panchi came to them and offered them snacks and coffee.Ranveer's family became very happy seeing Panchi and unn sab ko pehli nazar mein hi Panchi pasand aa gayi hain. Ranveer's mom praised Panchi by saying that aapki beti bahut pyaari hain.When Panchi went near Ranveer to give him coffee,he kept on staring at her and Panchi didnot look at him,she was looking down and blushing holding the coffee glass in her hand.Ranveer's brother keshav(kd) teased him and whispered in his ear,bhai bhabhi ko aisa hi dekhta rahega kya,bichari kab tak aise hi khadi rahegi,coffee le na.Ranveer hitted him on his shoulder and took the coffee glass and while taking it his fingers touched Panchi's hand and she looked at him and gave a smile,it's a smile to die for which always made Ranveer's heart skip a beat.

After that she went to Kd to offer him coffee and kd forwarded his hand and said hai iam keshav,you can call me Kd.Panchi shook hand with him and told him to take coffee and Kd slowly whispered agar bhai aapko pareshan kiya na toh mujhe batana mein dekh loonga,Ab se hum donon ek team hain.Panchi laughed and went and sat next to her mother.Ranveer asked kd why Panchi was laughing?

Kd:Bhai tum apne kaam se kaam rakhna,eh hum donon ke beech ki baat hain,it's a secret.

Ranveer:Panchi mujhse koi baat nahi chupati,meh usse pata karke hi rahunga.

Kd:Toh pata karo roka kisne.

Panchi's dad:Thankyou toh hume aapko kehna chahiye,kyunki aapke bete ne meri beti ki jaan bachaya hain,bina apne jaan ki parva karte hue,usne hamari beti ko bachaya hain.Hum to aapka eh ehsaan kabhi nahi chuka paayenge.

Ranveer's dad:Agar aap hamara ehsaan chukana chahte hain toh,ek raasta hain.

Panchi's dad:Kya raasta hain.

Ranveer's dad:Hum apne bete ke liye aapki beti ka haath maanga chahte hain shaadi ke liye.

Panchi was nervous because she doesn't know how her family reacts.Panchi's parents told Ranveer's family that they want to talk with Ranveer alone if they don't mind.Ranveer's family agreed.Panchi's father also took Panchi with them.They told Rahul to sit with Ranveer's family and give them company.Panchi's parents took Ranveer and Panchi to her room and Panchi,Ranveer were tensed thinking what will they do if they don't agree for thier marriage.

Panchi's dad:Panchi tumne bataya nahi,ki Ranveer ki family humse eh baat karne ke liye aa rahi hain.

Panchi:Woh Papa,mein aur Ranveer ek doosre se pyaar karte hain.

Ranveer:Haan uncle hum ek doosre se bahut pyaar karte hain.Please uncle don't say no to our marriage.we cannot live without each other.

Panchi's mom:Why didn't u tell this matter to us?Agar pehle batate toh accha hota,par ab yeh possible nahi hain.

Panchi and Ranveer together:Why is it not possible?

Panchi's Parents:Because humne already tumhare liye ek ladke ko pasand kiya hain,aur hum tumhari shaadi ussi se karwana chahte hain.

Panchi and Ranveer were shocked hearing this.Panchi said please mom and dad i love Ranveer,how can i marry anyone else?

Ranveer:Please uncle agree to our marriage.we cannot live without each other,even if you get Panchi married to any other guy,Panchi cannot be happy with that guy because she loves me.

Panchi's parents told ab koi fayada nahi hain,accha ek baar us ladke ki photo dekh lo jisko humne tumhare liye pasand kiya hain, phir baat karte hain.

Panchi:No i don't want to see it.

She said this angrily and turned around.Ranveer was sad and not able to digest the fact that Panchi's parents already choose a guy for him and they want her to see his photo,that too infront of him.Panchi's mother reached the cupboard and took out the painting that Ranveer and Panchi drew.Ranveer was shocked to see the painting and was unable to understand why she took out that painting?She caught hold of that painting in her hand and told Panchi that dekho uss ladke ke photo kitna handsome kag raha hain.

Ranveer was unable to believe what he just heard.Tears of joy started flowing through his eyes and he started laughing.Panchi didn't understand why he was laughing and thought he has gone mad,due to shock.He told Panchi to turn around and look at the photo.Panchi thought Ranveer has totally gone mad,because he was telling her to see the photo of another guy.Ranveer caught hold of her hand and turned her around.

She was shocked to see the same painting of hers and Ranveers which they drew few days back,with love messages written below it.They pointed to Ranveer's painting and asked Panchi whether she liked the guy that they choose for her.Panchi ran towards her parents and hugged them tightly and thanked them.They said that they knew that Panchi and Ranveer were in love and they were waiting for them to come and confess this infront of them.

Panchi's parents together:Hum tumhare liye Ranveer se accha ladka nahi doondh sakte the,He is perfect for you.We are very happy for both of you.

Ranveer also thanked them and they both took their blessings.

They went down happily and Ranveer's family understood that Panchi's family agreed for the marriage seeing a huge smile on their son's and Panchi's face.

Panchi's mom:Aap sab log muh meetha kijiye.Hamari taraf se bhi rishta pakka hain.

They all hugged each other and Rahul was also happy for Panchi and Ranveer.Kd was also happy for his brother and to-be sister-in-law.They started planning for the marriage.Ranveer's father called a pandit and  gave the address of Panchi's house and told him to come there.After few minutes,Pandit arrived and fixed the date of Engagement ceremony and Marriage.

Pandit:Sagayi ke liye Parson ka din bahut shubh hain.Aap uss din in donon ki sagayi kar dijiye.Shaadi ke liye 10 din ke baad ek bahut hi accha muhurat hain.Woh bahut hi shubh din hain.Kehta hain jo jodi uss din shaadi karegi woh hamesha saath rahegi aur bahut khush rahegi.After that Ranveer and Panchi took the blessings of the Pandit and their parents.Pandit went away.

Ranveer and Panchi were looking at each other and smiling.Kd saw this and teased both of them saying Yaha aap logon ki shaadi ki baat chal rahi hain,aur aap donon toh alag hi duniya mein khoye hue hain.Bhai agar aapko shaadi nahi karni hain toh koyi baat nahi,mein dad ko bol dunga,abhi bhi der nahi hui and winked at Ranveer.He said this and started laughing. Ranveer hitted him and told him to keep quite for few minutes.

After that both the families started discussing about the engagement,venue,arrangements,etc...,They all decided to keep the engagement ceremony simple with only few important people and relatives.Panchi and Ranveer also agreed.

Ranveer's dad:Ab hum log chalte hain,baaki baatein phone mein karenge.

They were about to go,then suddenly Ranveer remembered that he forgot to give the letter to Panchi which he wrote for her.When everybody were busy talking,Ranveer went to Panchi and caught hold of her hand and placed the letter in her hand and went away.After that he and his family went away.

Edited by priya1101 - 9 years ago
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
B]Priya...love ya girlie...both for listening to me n for this amazing update...
The best part of this ff is that there's not a moment of dullness all through...yea the earlier chap had quite a bit of Sahil but it was soo engaging that i was totally hooked...waiting for all the kand to come out in the open n the culprits being sent to jail... soo dont be sorry at all... this ff s romantic, thrilling n engaging...love the suspense that you build up...
Loved the entire sahil fiasco unfolding...noce end to this creep...n how dare he love panchi...yuckkk..good she slapped him...
Hated ranveer going away but koi nahi u made it up with that shadi ka rishta...kd s such a cutie..loved him too..n panchi's parents a darling...loved the way they teasedrv n panchi...
Wow m soo excited n waiting to read panchi n ranveer getting married...woww...a full on wedding for them...thanks for giving it sweets...

Really love this ff...n the way you move the piece from strength to strenght..well done...

Thanks for this...
lots of love ...muahhh[/B]Edited by sneha02 - 9 years ago
priya1101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha02

B]Priya...love ya girlie...both for listening to me n for this amazing update...
The best part of this ff is that there's not a moment of dullness all through...yea the earlier chap had quite a bit of Sahil but it was soo engaging that i was totally hooked...waiting for all the kand to come out in the open n the culprits being sent to jail... soo dont be sorry at all... this ff s romantic, thrilling n engaging...love the suspense that you build up...
Loved the entire sahil fiasco unfolding...noce end to this creep...n how dare he love panchi...yuckkk..good she slapped him...
Hated ranveer going away but koi nahi u made it up with that shadi ka rishta...kd s such a cutie..loved him too..n panchi's parents a darling...loved the way they teasedrv n panchi...
Wow m soo excited n waiting to read panchi n ranveer getting married...woww...a full on wedding for them...thanks for giving it sweets...

Really love this ff...n the way you move the piece from strength to strenght..well done...

Thanks for this...
lots of love ...muahhh[/B]

Thankyou very much Sweetie,tune dil khush kar diya yaar.
Love you too.πŸ€—
UR COMMENTS MEANS A LOT DEAR,THEY ALWAYS BRING A HUGEEE SMILE ON MY FACE.πŸ˜ƒ
Mein darr gayi thi ki Sahil's part Padhke kahi tum log bore na ho jao,par i am very happy that u liked it.
Yepp a full on wedding is awaiting them.ENGEGEMENT,HALDI,MEHANDI,SANGEET,ETC...,sab kuch honge sweetie,kuch chote chote surprises bhi honge.πŸ˜‰
Aage kya hota hain jaanne ke liye padhte rahiye Priya ka FF.🀣
Love you so much for such lovely comments.
Muahhh.

Rahi1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Priya... wow again doble bonanza... yayyy
me loved it dear..its really difficult to write such a long story and u r doing a fab job...
loved this two parts also..
that ankit is such an evil person. so hapy that panchi slapped him..
achcha kiya... and it was not boring dear. it kept us glued to ur work..
but the second par was ofcourse the best...
hurray rahi finally getting married..
aww poor guyz.. panci ke parents ne unko kitna pareshan kiya but i enjoyed it...mast tha. then the pansh convo was also so cute..
i was actually imagining rahi sad then first rv laughing and panchi thinkin yeh pagal ho gaya hain then the happinedd they  must have felt.. so in all love dit totally...
do continue soon coz i want to read the letter asap. agerly waiting for it...
Edited by anjali1805 - 9 years ago