Thendral Promo Mar. 22

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thendral Promo March 24-29

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1A0_AyDP5I&list=UU-lJ-F5mlPP6SYPkkq6gjwA[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Smiles-20 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you smiles for the promo. Maya has shown her real criminal character. Looks like Tamil 
Is engaging Deepa. How irresponsible is that ? Why involve Deepa in his shady dealings?
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think Tamil asked Deepa to pick up Shyam using someone from her travels company since he knows this company and is familiar with it, I don't think Tamil knows about the little hush hush jobs and reputation of the Minister and Maya that is why he is still working for them, of course he wouldn't put Deepa in any danger if knows that something wrong is happening.  Can't remember exactly but can Deepa drive yet or is she still learning?  It might be someone else who picks up this Shyam person...let's see what happens hopefully Tamil steps away from Minister and his business. 
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tamil in total denial out of greed for money. Despite being warned by Nitishband witnesssing
So many things himself like trouble from Guru, the prev house owner of Minister's house.
How can he not suspect when all the dealings are hush hush. Who will deliver a truck load of
Hard cash for investing.?  He knew all this is black money. He tells Deepa, no body should know
Who engaged the taxi. Is hevthat big a fool not to suspect? Plain greed for quick money is the
Cause. I think Deepa will get into trouble. That is the time it wil be revealed Tamil arranged the pick up.
But loks like Tamil disappears. That is why the Minister is ranting.. Tamil is good at disappearing act
To save his butt lke the time he left T alone with the loan sharks. This time probably he left  Deepa
That way. But Deepa must have revealed to thauthoriyies who engaged her.
Edited by Jan50 - 10 years ago