AarYa OS --- Break free Part - 4 Page- 14 updated

Posted: 10 years ago

AarYa OS --- Break free

Prologue

Aarti was married to Prashant and was living a life of no-existence. It was as if she had become a nonentity and was a taken for granted soul in the household.

Yash was married to Ishita who was never happy with anything he did and was ever ready to complain of all the things he never did!

Aarti waited for Prashant to leave for work every morning so that she could call up Yash, her friend to talk, to feel good ---- first thing in the morning.

What was in him that made her want to talk to him, listen to him and hear his voice?

Yash would try hard to please his wife Ishita in every single way he thought was right but all he received was neglect from her. He would reach office disheartened daily only to get rejuvenated by that call made by Aarti.

What was so pleasing in Aarti that made Yash feel worthy as a human?

Thoughts of Aarti

I will not try to convince you to love me, to respect me, to commit to me. I deserve better than that; I AM BETTER THAN THAT...Goodbye.

Thoughts of Yash

As time goes by, we

start to see more clearly,

and are able to see that

it wasn't all bad, and that

perhaps just perhaps

the breakup was a gift.

Thoughts of AarYa

I Love Loving You

You are my favorite song; a rhythm of beauty that captures my spirit.

You are my favorite poem; an exquisite grouping of ideas set in motion with an unmatched enchanting elegance.

You are my best friend; from our laughter to our deep conversations, our moments together are a timeless pleasure.

You are my soul mate; a connection so pure, so powerful, that it can only be considered divine.

You are my lover; a passionate entwinement, a chorus of ecstasy, and a feeling of complete unity that words could never adequately describe.

You are my angel; you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself.

You are my home; it is in your loving gaze that I find the comfort, acceptance, and the sense of belonging.

You are my love ~ mi amor; there are not enough days in forever to allow me to fully express my love for you.

I love loving you

This story will be on how AarYa decide to break free from their bonds of marriage and recognize that there was a beautiful connection they wanted to surrender to.

I shall update the first part after I update my SS tomorrow.

Sorry to keep you all waiting.

Take care!

Click Here for --

Part - One

Part - Two

Part - Three

Part - Four

Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago
wow a very intresting prologue dear..and thr thoughts was wondreful ..wanting real togetherness ..coordination from both sides..wanting to live real love ..leaving tht undesreved lives which tied them till the date...

soo intresting ..will wait fr the update ..take your own time but not long ..update soon..

have a great time..
love you dear..
another interesting story shanthi⭐️...i truly wonder how do u get all this ideas ...👏
and the execution is as always wonderful ...in the form of prologue⭐️...

i m eagerly waiting to see aarya getting past the present lives where they lost the value of their love and life...i believe somethings get by chance somethings by choice...their partners made them fail with the chance they got now its time to choose their life which they deserve and which is worthful...

and ofcourse waiting to see how love gonna knock the doors of their heart 

awesome job👏...
waiting for u to update my fav story...
will be waiting di and waiting for pangs of separation also
Another very interesting story love the concept eagerly waiting to read how Aarya deals with their present and move on in their lives.
Interesting waiting for all your updates tomorrow 
Sounds like an interesting story!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!
Originally posted by vinnas

wow a very intresting prologue dear..and thr thoughts was wondreful ..wanting real togetherness ..coordination from both sides..wanting to live real love ..leaving tht undesreved lives which tied them till the date...

soo intresting ..will wait fr the update ..take your own time but not long ..update soon..

have a great time..
love you dear..

Thank you so much my dear...😊

Will update today after I update Pangs of Separation...😳
As always - interesting..

Shanti - it did bit remind me of a movie named -Kabhi Alvida Nah Kehna.

Am waiting...
Originally posted by chitsri65

As always - interesting..

Shanti - it did bit remind me of a movie named -Kabhi Alvida Nah Kehna.

Am waiting...

Hi Chitra...🤗

I wanted to post that Mitwa song too...but refrained...but yes...it will be somewhat like that...written differently😛

replied to yours before I replied to others' because you caught my thoughts...😃