Posted: 10 years ago
Asum start of os.
Lvd it.
Updt soon.
nice starting, will wait for the next dfntly
great update shanthi ⭐️
not at all a life they r leading now... with a disgusting man and sick lady...
but is it right to elope with eachother??? ...
did aarthi confessed out of love??? ...
is yash ready for all this???? ...

I m waiting to know what's in store shanthi

😳
Am ready for the thrill of escape to settle for love...a WOW update...am eager to know Yash's response.
Fantastic prologue and an amazing start to this OS. I really like the detail you put into each of their routines before they actually connect with each other. Their lives with their respective partners is sure far away from being one of happiness. Fab job and looking forward to what is in store next.
Originally posted by alekhika20

Asum start of os.
Lvd it.
Updt soon.

Thanks dear...will update tomorrow...😃
Originally posted by jhillyarya

nice starting, will wait for the next dfntly

Thank you so much...😊
Originally posted by Ken309

Awesome update 

Thanks!!!😛
Wow another OS. 
Loved the prologue and the update. I felt like strangling Prashant, so I can only imagine what Aarti must feel around his presence. 
The last three lines are my favorite in this update. Now waiting to see how I'll they elope and what'll be the reaction of Prashant and Ishita.
Shanti, correct me if I'm wrong in this matter, you wrote that Prashant, after having fun with her, watched the fun again in his laptop, does this means that he recorded all those on his laptop? If yes then I'm waiting to know what he'll do with those recorded sessions? With a twisted person like Prashant, anything is possible. 

Shanti I've yet to read last few updates of "Pangs of Separation", I've been busy so couldn't read it.

I wanted to ask you one more thing, how do you make "Members Only Post?". I think long back I had read about it, but now I don't remember. Please could you tell me? 
Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago
Originally posted by roserosey

great update shanthi ⭐️
not at all a life they r leading now... with a disgusting man and sick lady... 
Thank you...agree with the second line...😊

but is it right to elope with eachother??? ...
did aarthi confessed out of love??? ...
is yash ready for all this???? ... 

Itne saare prashn??? I wonder pyar dil se kiya jaata hai ya dimaag se???

Don't worry...I'll give you  your answers...but confession cannot be thought out...according to me...it just happens...solely my point of view...

I m waiting to know what's in store shanthi

😳

I am still laughing at your reaction to this update that I loved writing today...

It is one of the bold ones I am trying to write and your questions are scaring me...will still write what's in my mind...

Thanks for your honest views...😊