AarYa OS --- Break free Part - 4 Page- 14 updated - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by chitsri65

Am ready for the thrill of escape to settle for love...a WOW update...am eager to know Yash's response.

Good...I'll try to make it exciting...then...

Let me see what Yash's resposne should be after seeing the response of everyone here...😳

Thanks dear...😊
hii shanthi it was as usual awsum update which maintainig the awsum promise made by prologue...nd keep hooked wat we see next ..so excited to see...

wondreful description of thr individual lives hw thy strugguling with thr respectve irresponcible partners who think thm as granted ...just give and take policy nt share nd love which thy craving frm so long..

i loved aarthi fr her frst step to break free frm haste life nd wanting really better fr her nd better fr yash also..

wanting to see yash reaction nd quick proceedings of thr elope nd thr disgusted partners reaction...

update soon dear..after knowing thr previous lives now wanted to see thr future which filled with love nd share happiness together...

have a great time ..
love you dear...
Nice update...waiting for next one..
wonderful prologue sweety... 👏👏👏👏
i can see how much irritated arya are with their respective partners 😭😭😭 poor them !!!

prashant on one side is a monster cum selfish person wanting arthi for his needs alone... and ishita on other side is a spoiled luxuriously spending person yuck... i want to slap both of them 😡😡😡😡

lovely is the friendship of arya these years and its so true that friendship has teh power to chnage into love when hearts recognize the connection and now it has occured for arya too ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

so sweet start of a beautiful Os dear.. Soon free my love birds from the devils 😃 Awesome update shanti 😳😳😳😳
Originally posted by saf24

Fantastic prologue and an amazing start to this OS. I really like the detail you put into each of their routines before they actually connect with each other. Their lives with their respective partners is sure far away from being one of happiness. Fab job and looking forward to what is in store next.

Thanks a lot dear...

I tried to give this OS a different set up so I wrote it as a schedule in the morning...of two couples...am glad it appealed to you all...

Thank you so much!!!😊
Amazing update shanti 👏

Aarti-yash are married to python and wichita 😡
Edited by pankhudi_TiaRa - 10 years ago
very nice start... intresting.. continue..
Nice starting.. very intresting.. waiting for next part..
Superb Update...
Really different and unique story...

You always have unique thoughts...

Thank you for Pm..Continue Soon...
Beautiful start and that ending was awesome waiting for more