Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Wow another OS. 

Loved the prologue and the update. I felt like strangling Prashant, so I can only imagine what Aarti must feel around his presence. 

Thanks Nikki...yes...frustration when crosses the limit...you are forced to free yourself...

The last three lines are my favorite in this update. Now waiting to see how I'll they elope and what'll be the reaction of Prashant and Ishita.

Whether they will elope is also a question I need to think about after seeing the response of my lovely readers...Nikki...I need to keep in mind that my updates answer the queries of my readers to their satisfaction...so I will see if they will indeed elope or not...πŸ˜›

Shanti, correct me if I'm wrong in this matter, you wrote that Prashant, after having fun with her, watched the fun again in his laptop, does this means that he recorded all those on his laptop? If yes then I'm waiting to know what he'll do with those recorded sessions? With a twisted person like Prashant, anything is possible. 

@ blue...NO...I haven't got that bold still to write on somethng like thatπŸ˜†...he had his viewing pleasure/fun from elsewhere...😳

Shanti I've yet to read last few updates of "Pangs of Separation", I've been busy so couldn't read it.

I wanted to ask you one more thing, how do you make "Members Only Post?". I think long back I had read about it, but now I don't remember. Please could you tell me? 

I have already replied to the last part through PM...

Nice to have you  here Nikki...Take care!
Thanks a lot!
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

hii shanthi it was as usual awsum update which maintainig the awsum promise made by prologue...nd keep hooked wat we see next ..so excited to see...

Hey Chandu dear...thanks a lot...😳

wondreful description of thr individual lives hw thy strugguling with thr respectve irresponcible partners who think thm as granted ...just give and take policy nt share nd love which thy craving frm so long..

i loved aarthi fr her frst step to break free frm haste life nd wanting really better fr her nd better fr yash also..

Yes...I wanted Aarti to take this bold step first and not Yash...only then it would have been a break free in the true sense...where she is willing to face the consequences of her want to fly...without even being sure whether Yash would agree...😊

wanting to see yash reaction nd quick proceedings of thr elope nd thr disgusted partners reaction...

You will know Yash's response in today's update...

update soon dear..after knowing thr previous lives now wanted to see thr future which filled with love nd share happiness together...

have a great time ..
love you dear...

Thanks a lot dear...and of course I love you too dear...πŸ˜ƒ
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lincy_Lins

Nice update...waiting for next one..

Thanks dear...
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha9

wonderful prologue sweety... πŸ‘
i can see how much irritated arya are with their respective partners 😭😭😭 poor them !!!

prashant on one side is a monster cum selfish person wanting arthi for his needs alone... and ishita on other side is a spoiled luxuriously spending person yuck... i want to slap both of them 😑

lovely is the friendship of arya these years and its so true that friendship has teh power to chnage into love when hearts recognize the connection and now it has occured for arya too ⭐️

so sweet start of a beautiful Os dear.. Soon free my love birds from the devils πŸ˜ƒ Awesome update shanti 😳

Maha...my dear friend...so nice to read your loving long comments...

Yes..I will free them soon...

Thank you so much!!!!πŸ€—
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pankhudi_TiaRa

Amazing update shanti πŸ‘

Aarti-yash are married to python and wichita 😑

Thanks Pankhudi...😊
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: annirogc

Nice starting.. very intresting.. waiting for next part..

Thank you dear...
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: negha

Superb Update...

Really different and unique story...

You always have unique thoughts...

Thank you for Pm..Continue Soon...

Thank you so much Negha...😳
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ns1970

Beautiful start and that ending was awesome waiting for more

Thank you so much...
kmfan_2 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow another awsum part dear..loved it very much ..well excution of thr feelings aftr aarthi confession ..both dnt want to loose anyone at any cost..as aarthi taken frst step next yash taken big step ..he directly approched her ..nd gave her chance to let her feelings out as he too in same condition...
thr romantic expression of feelings ..im dead..

like u i dnt want it to end in next update ..want to see xtra dose..
now waitin fr thr plan of action to elope ..yash have nice excuse of his wrk..

frwarding to see thr love filled togetherness ..ofcourse romance (dead moments)..too..

have a great time
love u dear...