Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update. Aarti's three words to Yash makes her feel as though she has lost a dear person in her life while it makes Yash search within himself and realise that he too feels the same way that she does. Their meeting at her house was beautiful and i'm glad he was there to assure her that she was not losing him. Looking forward to what is in store next.
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love this diffrent,bold but very interesting!!
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: palbhar

Wow!!!! These two are really going to take such a bold move... is it right? Not sure...

Right now they want to take this bold move...whether they will...we'll see...😊

Thanks for reading...
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitsri65

Agree with what U said - U need to be different and that different brings difference to every story something NEW for readers to read and enjoy what U have to offer.

Am with them for the step they are going to take - what holds the interest ---  is the way you are going to handle the respective characters introduced -- in your further updates --- which I am sure -- you will do it convincingly.

I'm glad that you are with them...for the step they are going to take...we'll see today where it takes them...

Was just thinking -- how the life of Prashant - Ishita turns out -- if married 😆
But there are cases where you find - these types clicking in a big way -- as their life do not define Love but fun...

Actually you are right...but I am totally  into AarYa and can't write on another couple...😳

Good one Shanti - waiting for the interesting part/ parts...

Thanks you Chitra...😊
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhillyarya

dont have any prblm di for ur dffrnt type 😉 will enjoy tht no doubt nd waiting for th next

Thanks dear...😃
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lincy_Lins

Nice update shanti di...yes it is very diff story..but I loved this story a lot...
Waiting for next update..

Thank you so much dear...
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: alekhika20

Wow,fab part.
Updt soon.

Thanks...
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Shanti the first thing I did this morning is check IF and saw your PM and read the update. Wow, I loved it.

You said it's bold, well I'm all for it. Married people running away is a Sin, but they're doing it cause they want true love and affection from someone who understands them. They're not doing it for fun. It's not as if they have loving and understanding spouse and they're still doing it behind their loyal companions.

Thanks Nikki...sometimes you don't voice your feelings to your close associates and later on in life wehen you are married to the wrong person these feelings come out...which are pure and true...like AarYa...

Hey regarding my comment on the first chapter, on Prashant recording their intimate sessions, I saw your reply. Frankly speaking, I'm happy that you didn't showed it that way. I know a person like Prashant is capable of doing such gross things, but you didn't go to that route, thanks for that.

So now I'm waiting for *This Weekend* like AarYa to see what's in store in the next chapter. 😳

I'll update today but you read it in the weekend!😳
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ns1970

Wow Shanti this is certainly different but I am enjoying it good job 👍🏼

What is the point in staying in a relationship when you are not happy 

Thanks dear..it is better to breakaway than live in pain...and regret...
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: annirogc

very nice part.. waiting for next

Thank you so much...