Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautifulfairy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys..
Thank you so much for your lovely response and support...
so m now updating the 1st part...

~MAIN DEEWANA MERI DEEWANI~

Part 1
Here he was siting on bench at railway station waiting for Chennai express holding wallet in his hand looking at her pic in it. He was firm and had decided that he will bring her back with him. No matter what he will have to do. But he will bring her back with him. He was lost in his thoughts that's when his mobile ring bring him back from his dreamland.
He see caller id and a smile crept on his face. It was sam. His bestest friend. He immediately picked up the call.
Arjun: bol sam.
Sam: teri train aa gai??
Arjun: nahi. Bas thodi der me aa jayegi..
Sam: yaar meri samaj me nai aa raha tu train se jane ki zidd kyun kar raha hai??? flight se bhi to jaa sakta hai... phir ye train ka bhoot kyun lagaya hai??? or wo bhi general dibbe me??? Atleast reservation to kara leta?
Arjun: sam tum jante ho... agar flight se gaya to use turant pata chal jayega. Aur reservation karvaya to bhi use pata chal jayega. Tu janta hai who kon hai... wo bahot sharp hai aur inn sab pe usne nazar rakhi hogi... aur me nahi chahta ke use mere ane ka pata bhi lage... kyun ki agar use bhanak bhi lagi to wo bhag jayegi wanha se. wo bilkul pagal hai so I can't trust her in that matter.
Sam: haan deewani hai wo.. bilkul teri tarah hi pagal.. par tuje lagta hai ki wo ayegi??? I mean wo bahot ziddi hai arjun... agar usne tere sath ane se mana kar diya to??
Arjun: haan wo jarur ayegi.. agar wo ziddi hai to me double ziddi hu.. aur agar usne mana kar diya to khinch ke leke aunga.. par use leke hi lautunga.
Sam: itna asan lagta hai tuje?
Arjun: janta hu ittna aasan nahi hai... deewani hai who. Puri ki puri pagal. Use manana itna asan nahi hai... sherni hai wo... par chahe kuch bhi ho jaye... use liye bina nahi lotunga.
Sam: all the best yaara... muje tujpe aur tere pyar pe pura bharosha hai... chal bye... all the best buddy and haan apna khayal rakhna bhai...
Arjun: yaa... thanx bro... tu bhi apna aur aisha ka khayal rakhan... chal bye...
With this both cut the call. He smiles to him self how his life changed in these 8 months.
He the great ARJUN SURYAKANT RAWTE, who never believed in love, for whom love was a waste of time and faltu stuff, who was a big flirt, fall in love with his angel. Yeah she was angel for him whom he loves deeply and madly, who had now became his reason to live.  
He again losts in her thoughts. Her beautiful and angelic face come in front of him. Her doe shaped eyes, her pink and rose petal like lips, her beautiful, mesmerizing dimple smile, her honey sweet voice. He starts to remember, When he had seen her first time, how they were used to fight for no reason due to their attitude, how he started falling for her bcz of her sweet and kind nature,(a small smile crept upon his lips.) how he broke down in front of her on his parents death anniversary and cried for long time hugging her tightly and she had consoled him. How he realized his love for her and he proposed her and she sternly said no to him.  And that day he shatterd and broke down completely. But now he knows the truth and was firm to bring her back in his life. He was sure on his decision and was firm to do that. A loud sound of train honking bring him back from her thoughts. He stood up and climbed up in train with the firm decision and confidence to bring her back.

Precap:
flash back  starts of 8 month back

note: next few parts will be flash back... then again will start with present.

i know chota hai but next is flashback hai so have to stop here...
sorry for typo error, no proof read...

okk now tell me guys hows it???

saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome start
love it
cont soon
Beautifulfairy thumbnail
Originally posted by: khemanisarita

awesome start
love it
cont soon

Thanx sarita di...😊
Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome start...
superb update...
I alredy like this Arjun...
will be waiting for the next part...
continue soon!!!!!!!
thanks for the pm...
Beautifulfairy thumbnail
Originally posted by: aadi720

awesome start...

superb update...
I alredy like this Arjun...
will be waiting for the next part...
continue soon!!!!!!!
thanks for the pm...

Thanx aaditi dear...
m glad u like it...
keep commenting..😉
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start dear...
Love it..
Interesting..
Continue soon..
Thanks for pm..
Beautifulfairy thumbnail
Originally posted by: unishaz

awesome start dear...
Love it..
Interesting..
Continue soon..
Thanks for pm..

Thanx unisha dear...
😊
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
mind blowing update
oh so arjun is going to bring his angle
samjun convo was nice
the way they describe riya was really funny😆
so riya is sherni wow it's gonna be fun
plz continue
Beautifulfairy thumbnail
Originally posted by: cute_ariya

mind blowing update

oh so arjun is going to bring his angle
samjun convo was nice
the way they describe riya was really funny😆
so riya is sherni wow it's gonna be fun
plz continue

Thanx dear...
yeah she is sherni, and u will see many colors of our rii...
😊
zubiya92 thumbnail
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
Thanks for pm