OS- Happy Holi Last Part Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
I am new here and I love writing so I wrote this. I hope you like it.😳

Happy Holi

Mayank watches as everyone at the Holi party stood there silently. Every once in a while someone would get all excited and start talking and Dayal would shoot them a stern look. Mayank decides it's time to have some fun so he mixes bhaang in the thandai and goes up to Dayal. "Here Uncle, have some" he said. Dayal smiles and takes it. After a few moments Dayal notices everyone around him quiet. "Yeh kya aaj holi hai aur tum log aise hi khare ho?" he asked in disbelief. He ordered them all to loosen up and enjoy the party.
        Meanwhile, Gunjan goes up to Mayank. "Meine dekh liya keise tumne mausaji ko bhaang di."
Mayank chuckled. " I also mixed some in yours" he told her. "Ha ha very funny" Gunjan said. "Kyunki meine voh thandai toh Rachna ko de di" "What?" Mayank asks in shock. Gunjan shakes her head and is walking away when Mayank dumps a barrel of red color on her. She turns around furiously. Mayank puts up his hands in surrender. "I do... not surrender" he said running away with Gunjan right behind him.
        Rachna who had accidentally drunk bhaang went up to KT. "Hey Rachna" KT said. "Hello sir" Rachna said with a salute. "Why the salute, Ms. Garg?" KT asked confused. "Because you are as strict and bossy as an army general" Rachna said giggling. "Mein aur strict?" KT asked angrily. "Yes" Rachna replied. She was about to walk past him when he grabbed her hand and put color on her face. "Happy Holi, Ms. Garg" he said. "Yeh kya?" Rachna asked irritatedly. "Mein bossy hoon na" KT said with a smirk. Rachna looked down and smiled shyly.

I know there are many errors and my Hindi is a little bad. Please forgive me for the errors but as I am new this is my first OS. πŸ˜›  (Please do leave your feedback it means a lot...)
Edited by Pookhi - 10 years ago
Very nice πŸ‘πŸΌ Please continue πŸ˜›
very very niceπŸ‘

Awesome 
Plz continue 
at first welcome,
and this was you first try??
unbelievable..
you should write more...i like it
Awww this is so cute especially when rachna salutes!! Please write more πŸ˜›
Thanks for all the encouraging comments guys. You don't know how much they mean to me 😳 I will try to update soon:)
Nice! Plz continue! Like drunk rachana!
Hope you guys like it😳

Last part:

"Lekeen mein zaada bossy hoon" Rachna said stubbornly. "Acha?" KT asked in fake surprise. "Toh ek din keliye mera boss ban kar dekho." "Theek hai...mujhe salute karo" Rachna said. "What?" KT asked. "Aap hi ne to kaha ki mein aapki boss hoon... now hurry up!" Rachna whined.
     'She has taken me seriously' KT thought. 'Dekho, Ms. Garg, I'm leav-" "I will scream and scream" Rachna threatened. She opened her mouth to let out a scream but KT covered her mouth with his hands. They gaze into eachother's eyes for a few moments. Sonal sees this and gets really angry. "Rachna!" she said. Rachna gets out of her trance. "Yes, Sonal?" Rachna asked. "Mere liye ek glass paani lekar aao" Sonal said. "Tum mere liye paani lekar aao" Rachna said. "WHat rubbish!" Sonal said. "KT has made me the boss for the day" Rachna exclaimed. "Ab jaao paani le aao." Sonal is about to refuse when KT pulls her aside. "Sonal le aao na paani. Ms. Garg bhaang ke nashe mein hai toh usme lemon bhi daal dena."
     Sonal faked a smile. "Ofcourse" she said. As she went to get a glass of water she thought 'Aaj aisa din agaya hai ki mein uss bhenji ki seva kar ri hoon.'
     Sonal came to Rachna and handed her some water. Rachna took it and peered into the glass. "Nahi chahiye" she said. "What?" Sonal asked. "No need" Rachna said dropping the glass of water. On the ground it shattered into pieces. Sonal had had enough. She snapped her fingers. "Oy, Ms. Garg behave yourself. Tum jaanti ni ho mein kaun hoon." "Sonal" Rachna said simply.
     Sonal got angry and lifted her hand to slap Rachna. Fortunately. Kt caught hold of her wrist just in time. "Sonal! Don't you dare slap Rachna!" "KT what's wrong?" Sonal asked. "I told you she's drunk!" KT said furiously. "You dare yell at me for this...bhenji?" Sonal asked. "Sonal!" KT said. Sonal started crying. "You don't love me do you? You love her right?" KT looked away. Sonal shook him by the shoulders. "Answer me!" "Haan, I love Rachna!" KT said. Sonal gasped in shock. 😲 "Now leave!" KT said. Sonal gave them both a furious look 😑 and ran off.
     Meanwhile, KT turned to Rachna who was smiling shyly with tears in her eyes. "This is my best Holi ever" she murmured. "Mine too" KT said smiling. "Meri bhi!" a voice interrupted them. It was daadi. "Daadi?" KT asked. " Oh ho! What a wonderful Holi present!" Daadi exclaimed looking from smiling Rachna to KT.πŸ˜† "Daadi?" KT repeated. " Mein Shail se tum dono ki baat karungi" Daadi said making Rachna blush and KT smile.😳 Once Daadi had left, Rachna said, "Ab toh mein zindagi bhar keliye aapki official boss ban chuki hoon." The End.

Please forgive me for all my mistakes in this OS. I hope you liked it. Please give your feedback even if it is to point out my mistakes. That way I can make a better OS next time. Till then Bye!
Edited by Pookhi - 10 years ago