Harry Potter

Mourning the Dead (Sirius pg 2) - Page 2

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Out of all the deaths in the books, I think I cried the most during Sirius' death. I remember holding the books and literally bawling. It came as such a shock to me- I just couldn't believe it.
Even now when I watch the movie or read the book, I have tears in my eyes every single time. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great thread started by you

Cedric's was so nicely written

abt Sirius... he is my fav character... his death was the one that makes me cry all the time
twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I wasn't able to write a long passage for Sirius because time was short so I put in everything I could in small words...
The short passage doesn't mean I don't like Sirius, I love his character and has very sad at his death...

Thanks for appreciating, but you guys also have to start writing!

I'm doing Dumbledore next. 😊
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sirius's death is the first blow we got. As unexpected it was. more saddening was the fact that finally Harry has got someone who he can call his own, someone who genuinely loves him, a family, a godfather and then, cruel fate, took him a way. 
the duo never got ample time to relax together...a thing that sorely hurts.
Sirius found solace in Harry and Harry a parent.
he was a genuine person, full of love and with deep scars from the past. he lost everything and yet, survived Azkaban. this shows his will power and his love for his own, his dear friends and Harry...that made him go through all the ordeals and bring the truth of Peter out.
A true Hero!
twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mehr05

Sirius's death is the first blow we got. As unexpected it was. more saddening was the fact that finally Harry has got someone who he can call his own, someone who genuinely loves him, a family, a godfather and then, cruel fate, took him a way. 

the duo never got ample time to relax together...a thing that sorely hurts.
Sirius found solace in Harry and Harry a parent.
he was a genuine person, full of love and with deep scars from the past. he lost everything and yet, survived Azkaban. this shows his will power and his love for his own, his dear friends and Harry...that made him go through all the ordeals and bring the truth of Peter out.
A true Hero!

Beautifully written, Mehr! 👏 👏

Couldn't have put it better myself! 😃

Sirius was, is and always will remain a hero... 😊