Beenish.Fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I know she didn't perform the way we expect it. But I like her the way she. And salman support others . When Gauhar think that she is going to quit salman shouts dont know what kushal doing. And after her performance she praise her apponent. I really like Salman and Gauhar for suporting othrs. Gurmeet also do this but these two backup those who competing with them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya dat was very sweet of dem nd Gauahar shows so much of enthusiasm and encouragement for other contestants . Tht's a very positive nd good attitude to have. She is also be the first one to console someone who hasn't done well or is feeling low.  Edited by khamosshhh - 10 years ago
Beenish.Fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Ya dat was very sweet of dem nd Gauahar shows so much of enthusiasm and encouragement for other contestants . Tht's a very positive nd good attitude to have. She is also be the first one to console someone who hasn't done well or is feeling low.

Yes right.
She is same as she in Bigboss talkative and caring
Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Yeah she is supportive, but when she was about to quit Salman's encouragement refrained her from quitting. And I really liked that... 
Actually I think everyone out there encourage each other. Everyone was shouting to encourage others. And that's a very sportive spirit and that is what I am liking about this season
Beenish.Fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyasi

Yeah she is supportive, but when she was about to quit Salman's encouragement refrained her from quitting. And I really liked that...

Actually I think everyone out there encourage each other. Everyone was shouting to encourage others. And that's a very sportive spirit and that is what I am liking about this season

Right
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I really love all the contestants. They are so supportive of each other and when someone feels like quitting, they shout out encouragement and empower them to finish. Each and every contestant is like this. That's really great of them! 
Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

I really love all the contestants. They are so supportive of each other and when someone feels like quitting, they shout out encouragement and empower them to finish. Each and every contestant is like this. That's really great of them! 

Exactly... every contestant is very supportive and that is what I am liking here...
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ya also Rochelle and d others too were encouraging. But Gau tends to do it with so much of enthu nd is constantly at it with so much of nervous energy tht it kinda stands out.😆