Chidiya Ghar

Debina 'Mayuri' Bonnerjee re-enters Chidiya Ghar with a twist

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Debina 'Mayuri' Bonnerjee re-enters SAB TV's Chidiya Ghar with a twist

The very pretty and vivacious Debina Bonnerjee left no stones unturned to woo the audience as Mayuri in Chidiya Ghar. And many hearts were broken when the girl decided to take a break from the show to shake a leg in Nach Baliye followed by her adventurous entry in Khatron Ke Khiladi, with her hubby Gurmeet Chaudhary.

Well, but once an actor always an actor!

Why do we say so?

Well, here is some good news for the loyal fans of Chidiya Ghar. After a well deserved break, the beauty has decided to return to her castle and this time with a bang as Mayuri once again!

Debina is all set to re-enter the show that is produced by Garima Productions and this time she will be seen in an all new avatar. Mayuri, who has mesmerized viewers with her amazing facial expressions and great classical dancing skills, will now be introduced in a modern avatar.

Mayur will be seen dancing on peppy modern day music and showcasing the mannerisms which the youth can relate to.

Her exit on the show was marked with her going off to her maternal home. And now she will initially enter as a different character, who will be later recognised as Mayuri.

Similar to what she essayed earlier, the actress will once again portray a double role on the show i.e as herself and her mother.

We contacted Debina to confirm the same and she validated saying, "Yes, I have begun shooting for the show and I am extremely happy with the comeback. It is very rare that actors make a comeback after such a brief gap but I am lucky to have such a great producer like Ashwini Dhir who has given me an opportunity with due respect. My fans have missed me as Mayuri and I am extremely delighted with so much love."

We welcome you back to the world of daily shows Debina!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters