You think TVD will end with Delena or Stelena ?

Poll Question :

You think TVD will end with Delena or Stelena ?

Poll Choice
Delena
Stelena
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
You think that TVD will end with Delena or Stelena ? I wish that they will end up the show with Delena... What about you ? Do you think that the mysterious and passionate fusion love that Elena and Damon shared will win or do you think that this is the soft relationship there was between Stefan and Elena who'll win ?

VS

(sorry for orthographics mistakes)
Posted: 9 years ago
Delena too ... But the promo of the 4x18 shows Stefan and Elena, who has the same dream : their life in the future with their kids etc... Why isn't the same dream but with Damon ?  😕
I used to be a Delena fan.. but I don't like Elena anymore. =P But we all know that the creatives love Stefan so unfortunately, it seems they're gonna shove Stelena down everyones throat..
Though I have voted yes for Delena as it is my great desire for this show... something different to happen to the leads from the books, but I have a nagging/ sinking feeling of Steroline in my gut since they seem to be destined 'lovers' all courtesy of Silas and Amara. However, I'll keep my fingers crossed since even Silas and Amara couldn't get together inspite of their love... hope the same happens for Steroline but this time it happens because Elena loves and wants Damon.

P.S: This is just my hope and opinion. Plz don't bash me for it.
DELENA!!!
I love Damon and if being with Elena is best for him, I want that 
I m guessing none cuz...  According to the rumors the end will be like Elena being single and Klaus will die... So all the vampires will die... Iread it on Instagram. =)
Stelena
Loved the books as I read them first before the show,I loved stelena together since then
Hope they follow the books
i think it will be delena...