Thendral

Thendral: 24-29th March 2014

Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for update. TA as usual gets people into trouble because of his stupidity and lack of 
sensitivity to other people's principles. Because he does not have any. I feel sorry for the poor
Lady driver who is going to be thrashed brutally by police. I wish it was TA getting the thrashing 
from police.Then only he will know the pain of others like Kalyani. In the past jis brother Puvi got thrashed by police because of his Samuha love marriage performing. All he could say was. Sorry.
This time I really wanted him in Jail. At least he heard the Minister snap at him when he talked 
About his mother's getting hurt. By now hope he understands he is just a zero and a loyal valarpu
Dog  which is expected to wag its tail when a biscuit is thrown ,for the Minister and nothing more.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I hate the way this serial is heading ðŸ˜¡
The whole track including the Minister and Maya is pointless and ludicrous 
Shathirlala thumbnail

Tamizh has gotten Deepa involved in the thick of this case so badly 
Deepa has gotten Gomathy involved in the thick of this case so badly ðŸ˜•

Tamizh flees to Mumbai 
The minister remains in Mumbai scotch free
Shaam escapes 

Good guys suffer as usual ðŸ¤¢
While the bad ones enjoy their freedom ðŸ˜¡
Shathirlala thumbnail

Just felt like it reached 1000 episode
But already 95 episodes more ðŸ˜²

Still going strong ðŸ˜•

Maybe they'll only end when Deepak quits ðŸ˜†
Caryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shathirlala

I hate the way this serial is heading ðŸ˜¡
The whole track including the Minister and Maya is pointless and ludicrous 

Thanks for the updates guys.

Sathir, me too but then realised that the direction TA is taking to get himself rich.  He works hard but doesn't work smart like Prabha or Puvi..  All he sees is money and take advantage of it.

Although I do not like Minister's son is given an extension.
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Deepa should tell the truth & get TA (& Minister) in trouble... Thuls thala thaan urula poguthu when police questions her about TA's whereabouts... 🤔
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates..

Wonder if minister is going to help Deepa and Gomathy.
Jan50 thumbnail
Minister will not help Deepa and Gomathy. He will wash his hands off. He is trying to help TA
In order to save himself. If Ta is caught, the Minuster is gone. But this Idiot TA still does not want to
Beleive that Minister is a crook. He is getting Deepa into trouble. Tamil never learns anything.
He is a vain , egoistic person, though can be good hearted. How dare he tells Deepa to say they just picked up a savari on the way. Deepa also thoughtlessly repeating this to the police. Basically Gomati 
Will bear all the blame of pickn up a crook. May be Gonathy will get thrashed in front of Deepa and
Then n,y Deepa will tell the truth. I am glad Police picked Deepa up stead of letting her go. Otherwise
Gomathy will be beaten to death.
Jan50 thumbnail
Thendral is getting very nteresting now. In fact I am liking it. Better than Neela track or Gw track with repititive dialogues and nothing intelligent. In fact I am missing Sudha. Looks like Tamil will reach the
Airport where police is looking for him. He might see them and escape and go underground. He kniws
How to dodge the police. So he does not reach mumbai to add to the panic of the Minister.
That is the time Maya gives orders to finish TA.so his life will be in danger by Maya's people.
BTW this is just my guess.😆
Edited by Jan50 - 10 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Jan, I think he's going to be kidnapped... most will doubt Guru but it will turn out to be Shiva... 😉