Nadaan Parindey to air from 7 April at 9 PM IST

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey peeps
I am sure most of us have seen the promo of LO' new show Nadaan Parindey and today finally it was revealed that it would air from the 7th of April at 9 PM.

Since almost a month now we have been watching these ME' of TP and while more of AnKhi is def a good thing, I also feel the CVs felt the pressure of those extra 15 mins and hence there was a minor dip in the quality of the show.

I hope with TP getting back to its usual slot and airtime, i.e - from 9.30 to 10, things will once again start picking up for TP.

These ME' did have a few good moments as per me - like AnKhi' impromptu date, the epi last night but there was just too much of Tanya for me daily, I hope that with the resumption of the normal/usual slot and time we can get rid of the daily Tanya overdose... not to mention the whole Vikram-Lavanya-Girish thing may be toned down as well. 

PS - Thanks to Maham I realized I should be more clear about the show and its telecast times so guys this time slot is as per IST
Edited by EkPaheli - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakhi992 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Our favourate actors doesnt have to strain themselves to shoot MEs.. Less Vikram-Lavanya scenes! Altogether good news!
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS!  Agreed with you about less scenes of Tanya, Lavanya & Vikrim are needed (Girish I don't mind especially if he's being helpful to Paakhi and Ayan!)>
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally !!:) I hope from next week it'll be 30 mins :))
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nehaaa! You almost gave me a heart attack! ðŸ˜† Since I live in Pakistan, TP airs at 9 PM for me. (Unless there are MEs) and when I saw your post I thought the show was ending.  Anyway, I'm glad we'll be returning to normal soon... Week after week of MEs is a little too much. The content hasn't suffered so much but I do feel bad for the actors.. I'm glad they will be able to relax a little.
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: rakhi992

Our favourate actors doesnt have to strain themselves to shoot MEs.. Less Vikram-Lavanya scenes! Altogether good news!

so true I have often seen actors complain for the shoot of 1 ME, how Iqbal Shraddha and the rest of the team pulled this off is beyond me, Hope they get some well deserved rest now
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parm.

TFS!  Agreed with you about less scenes of Tanya, Lavanya & Vikrim are needed (Girish I don't mind especially if he's being helpful to Paakhi and Ayan!)>

@ Bold - with you on that as long as Girish is with Ayan, Paakhi or Anshuman I dont mind his scenes... its his scenes with Lavz and Vikram that annoy me ðŸ˜† and mostly because of Lavanya and Vikram, I feel sorry for the chap but the scenes are really meh
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZumSrK.

Finally !!:) I hope from next week it'll be 30 mins :))

Nah Zum another week still... LO needs to broadcast something from 9-930 till NP begins 
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Maham...

Nehaaa! You almost gave me a heart attack! ðŸ˜† Since I live in Pakistan, TP airs at 9 PM for me. (Unless there are MEs) and when I saw your post I thought the show was ending.  Anyway, I'm glad we'll be returning to normal soon... Week after week of MEs is a little too much. The content hasn't suffered so much but I do feel bad for the actors.. I'm glad they will be able to relax a little.

LOL Maham I dint realize that ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† I am quite lost on the TP telecast times in Pak and other places, sorry for the unintentional trauma I caused you ðŸ˜† 

@ italic - i swear even I get annoyed with too much Tanya how must the cast be coping with the extra burden to shot is truly an effort worth praising 
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Its came at 6.30 PM also..and i saw..gd episode..first one
as of ne thy say 6.30 and 9.00 PM