Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

Soji ss -falling in true love(PART 7 UPDATED ON PG 18)

nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hieee  friends😊. I have written a soji ss. it is my first attempt in writing. I hope u all like it .

❤️Falling in True Love❤️

PART 1

Sohum and rajji are forced to marry each other due to circumstances and desho's selfishness. Both of them are shattered after knowing the truth of their marriage. Sohum is very angry and blames rajji for whatever happened with him. He tells rajji that he will never accept her in his life. Rajji makes herself clear to sohum that he is not alone who is being betrayed. She is also being betrayed and that to by her own tayiji. She explain sohum that her dreams, her happiness are also broken. She also never wanted to marry him. But sohum does not try to understand rajji and continues to behave rude with her.  He knows from within that there is no mistake of rajji in all what happened but he still cant do anything. Rajji decides to stay in sohum's house and give this marriage one chance. She thinks if this is what destiny has store in for me than I will face it with courage. And rajji's decision of staying in his house and accepting this marriage further makes sohum angry .

Sohum asks rajji why is she still staying in his house? Why cant she just leave the house and go?..what does she wants to prove by staying here?. for who is she doing all this? For buaji or other family members?

Rajji answers him that she is doing all this for herself. She does not want to accept defeat after what life has thrown on her. She  tells " I know buaji and our family want me to stay here n make this marriage a success. I know their happiness.. but more than anybody's happiness I am staying here for my satisfaction. I don't know how many days I will be staying here n if our marriage will actually work or fail. but in future atleast I can tell myself that I tried to save my marriage. I don't want to live in repent that I didn't make any effort to save this marriage. I don't want to live thinking that I accepted defeat in life"

Sohum is quietly listening rajji and he knows that rajji is not wrong in whatever she is doing. But he cant accept rajji as his wife or think of living his entire life with her.

So he tells rajji " ok fine. Try as much as u want. But u will not be able to succeed. And don't ever think about getting any support from my side.  Bcoz I will make sure that u go from this house very soon."

Days pass by .. rajji keeps on trying all that she could to pass in buaji's  challenges so that she could make a place for herself in everybody's heart.  Sohum continues to behave rude with rajji. For him rajji doesn't exist in his house nor his life. But  Simran realises that rajji is the perfect life partner for sohum. She accepts rajji as her devrani and gives her the bangles which she had made specially for her devrani. She apologises to rajji for not behaving properly with her earlier. She assures rajji that from now on she will support rajji in winning buaji's and sohum's  heart . sohum is not happy with simran giving those bangles to rajji. He asks simran bhabhi that why did she gave those bangles to rajji when she very well knows that he cant accept rajji ever.

Then simran answers him back by saying that "I have given those bangles to my devrani. May be u have not accepted her as ur wife but I have accepted rajji as my devrani and the bahu of this house. U r not realising that u r doing very big mistake by hurting rajji. U can very well see how much she is trying to win buaji's tasks. She has to do all this just because of u. had u accepted rajji and told buaji that u will start ur life fresh with rajji then she would not have to go from all this. Wen rajji can decide to move ahead in life then why cant u put ur past behind and move ahead in life sohum .atleast u can talk and behave to her nicely as she is also staying in this house. Think about it sohum.. or else time will come when u will have no other choice then repenting "

Simran goes from there. Sohum is deep in thinking about wat simran said. he thinks about how rajji has been going through tough tasks given by buaji n how he told rajji that he will never support her.

Next day morning rajji brings tea for sohum. Sohum gives a smile to rajji and takes the tea and tells thanks to her(its simran bhabhi's words effect on him) . Rajji is surprised by sohum's behaviour. She is thinking why is sohum suddenly behaving so nicely.  After some time buaji gives sohum a list of items which she wants to get from city. She asks rajji also to accompany sohum. Rajji looks at sohum(thinking he may not be happy). But sohum agrees to take rajji with him. Rajji is again surprised.

Both of them are waiting for a bus on the bus stop. The bus stop is very crowded. The frequency of the bus is after every one hour. After some time a bus arrives. Everbody start running to catch the bus. In the crowd sohum and rajji are moved away from each other. Rajji is not able to find sohum anywere. While sohum enters the bus somehow. But rajji is searching for sohum instead of getting on the bus. The bus is started. As it starts moving sohum is shocked to see rajji still waiting down. He shouts rajji rajji from the window while the bus starts moving. Rajji looks back and she sees sohum calling her from the bus. She starts running behind the bus. Sohum tries to get down from the bus but it is very crowded. And then the bus takes a turn and moves away fast. Rajji stops running as she couldn't match the speed of the bus. She is sad as well as worried as to how will she go alone now.  She cant even return back home as buaji will start taunting her . she decides to go back to the bus stop and wait for another bus.  As she starts walking back she hears someone calling her rajji rajji. She turns back and is surprised to see sohum calling her.  her face lightens up the moment she sees sohum.  Sohum waves his hand to her n tells her to come fast running. Just then rajji finds the bus is also waiting there. She starts running towards sohum. She asks sohum that how did he stopped the bus. Sohum tells her to first get on the bus and catches her hand and both of them finally get on the bus. The driver and all other passengers are staring both of them. Then sohum signals the driver to start the bus. Rajji asks sohum "why are everyone staring at us "

Sohum answers " bcoz I had a fight with the driver and some passengers to stop the bus . inspite of telling the driver that my wife is waiting there alone he was not ready to stop the bus. So I had an argument with him and finally he agreed"

After hearing "my wife" from sohum's mouth rajji could not hear anything more as his words started running in her mind and she started smiling.  Then wen sohum patted on her shoulders she came back in senses.

Sohum asked her : what r u thinking?

Rajji: nothing.. I was listening to what u were saying.

Sohum(in angry tone): then tell me one thing why were u not getting in the bus. for whom were u waiting there. Had u been quick I would have not had to do all this.

Rajji: I was searching u as I couldn't find u anywere. I got scared . so I forgot about the bus n all and was looking out for u everywere. I was not knowing that u got into the bus. There was so much crowd .

Sohum's anger vanished the way rajji innocently told him that she was searching him. He realised that somewere it was his mistake. So he told rajji in a soft tone " ok. I am sorry. Actually it is my mistake. I should have taken care of u. I have brought u along with me so u are my responsibility"

Rajji gave him a broad smile and told "u don't have to be sorry. There is my mistake also. So its ok. I am fine. "

Sohum also nodded and gave her a smile.

PRECAP :

Simran asks rajji if she has fallen in love with sohum.
rajji answers her saying "no bhabhi there is nothing like that."
after simran leaves rajji is wondering that "why is sohum suddenly behaving nicely with me. has he accepted me as his wife?"

let me know if u liked this soji ss and do comment 😊...it will help me in improving in next update... will try to update next part soon😊

PART 2https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3962839?pn=2 

Edited by nami9j - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so so so awesome
i wish i got these scenes as you wrotte..

very very nice
please update soon
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow thank you soo much for the ss!😉👏
very good story please continue soon!👏
pink99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plsss continue.. V v v v v v nice... I liked it👏
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
very nice! loved it!! can't wait to see the next part :)
nami9j thumbnail
@awesome-rajji, pinki123,pink99, rajji-cutest ...thanx a lot for commenting😃...
I am glad u all liked it😃
will update the next part by tomorow
nami9j thumbnail

126 views but so less likes and comments?

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: nami9j

126 views but so less likes and comments?

don't be disappoint dear
you know na this forum is little dull..
most of the member are silence member.
prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice dear continue...

nami9j thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prabha.abha

nice dear continue...