Soji ss -falling in true love(PART 7 UPDATED ON PG 18) - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Good one👍🏼 Please continue soon..
And please don't feel bad about limited comments. This forum on the whole does not attract many comments but has high viewership. I gave up trying to understand the paradox ages back 
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Good one👍🏼 Please continue soon..
And please don't feel bad about limited comments. This forum on the whole does not attract many comments but has high viewership. I gave up trying to understand the paradox ages back 
Thanx for commenting😃.. yup wil continue soon..
As for the views ya it seems a mystery😆
ya really supervb just now iam looked ur SS of soji  really awesome . after entering soji  in mann hosue u write  good script  than writter . keep  up it  continue ..👍🏼
Originally posted by sailuja

ya really supervb just now iam looked ur SS of soji  really awesome . after entering soji  in mann hosue u write  good script  than writter . keep  up it  continue ..👍🏼
thanx sailuja😃

❤️Falling in True Love❤️

PART 2

Sohum and rajji shop for all the items which buaji had asked. Sohum tells rajji to do some shopping for herself too if she wants. Rajji declines saying she doest want anything. But sohum insists on her taking a dress. But rajji says she really doesn't need it. But sohum doesn't listens and take her to a shop and asks her to select a dress which she likes. He tells rajji that he wants to gift her something so she must choose one dress for herself. Rajji smiles and agrees. She goes through some dress but is confused as to which dress to select. Sohum asks her what happened.

Rajji says "I am confused. Which dress to select. Why don't u help me  "

Sohum says ok and then he selects a beautiful violet colour salwar suit for rajji.

Rajji likes it and says she doesn't have this colour dress. Then they purchase the dress .

While returning back rajji has many shopping bags in her hands. Sohum takes few from her hands and smiles. Rajji likes his gesture and smiles too.

Its night.. everbody are asleep. Rajji is not able to sleep. She gets up and looks at sohum who is sleeping on the bed. She has a smile on her face.Then she goes out of the room and comes on the terrace. She is glancing at all the stars in the sky. She feels as if suddenly her life is looking good to her. she is enjoying the mild breeze in the air.

She thinks about how sohum behaved with her earlier and how he was nice with her today...  she also remembers how sohum had behaved with her the last time when she had went with him to the city. He didn't wanted her to come with him, he never cared about her, nor was he walking with her. all those incidents brought tears in her eyes. Then she thought about today... how sohum behaved with her, how he cared for her while catching the bus, how he called her his wife, how he wanted to gift her a dress, how he helped her in carrying the shopping bags. she thinks after so many days she has seen a smile on his face.  She had a smile on her face thinking about it  .

Simran comes there and finds rajji who is smiling alone looking at the stars in the sky.

Simran asks rajji  " rajji u didn't slept till now? What are u doing here? And why r u smiling alone"

Rajji tells  "nothing bhabhi. i was not able to sleep. So thought of coming here in cool breeze for some time."

Simran understands rajji is hiding something and tells her " ok so now u will hide things from me. I had not expected this from u"

Rajji: no bhabhi there is nothing like that. I was just thinking about sohum.

Simran: sohum? (she tells teasingly) what happened ?

Rajji tells about all the incidents happened throughout the day. Simran is also very happy for rajji. Simran thinks that may be sohum thought about her words and so he has decided to start a fresh life with rajji.

Then simran starts teasing rajji by saying that ohhh so u were smiling bcoz of this.

Rajji starts blushing.

Then simran asks rajji "have u fallen in love with sohum"...

Rajji is stunned after hearing simran's words.

But she replies saying " no bhabhi there is nothing like that. "

Simran: r u sure rajji?

Rajji : yes bhabhi . I have never thought anything about love. And how can I think about falling in love with sohum especially after knowing how he used to behave with me .

Simran : but now he is changing for better rajji. And u were smiling now thinking about sohum. Right?

Rajji : yes bhabhi I was thinking about sohum n smiling bcoz I am happy for him. All this days I have seen sohum frustrated and always tensed. Today after so long I saw him smiling. And I am very happy to see sohum happy.

Simran : this is what true love Is all about. U are happy for sohum's happiness more than ur happiness. Inspite of him hurting u always u are thinking for sohum. And u say u don't love him? U urself don't know that this is called love. Love can happen anytime and u will not even realise it. Same has happened with u rajji.

Rajji is not able to accept the fact. She tells bhabhi " but bhabhi .. how... how can I love sohum"

Simran: but rajji what is wrong if u fall in love with sohum? He is ur husband. U both are bonded in this relation of marriage . nothing can change the fact that u both are husband-wife now and I am sure this bond is a bond of lifetime. It is just a matter of time that u both realise it. u know rajji... ur problem is that u think u don't have any right on sohum.  Stop thinking this way rajji.. u have every right to think about him, to feel for him, to care him and to love him. Bcoz he belongs to u and only only. 

Saying this simran leaves from there.

Rajji thinks "have I fallen in love with sohum?" she is fighting with her thoughts as to whether this is true.

Then she wonders why has sohum suddenly started behaving with me nicely?  She wonders if sohum has really forgotten his past and wants to start a new life with her. she has many questions in her mind. Then she comes back in the room and goes off to sleep.

After some time sohum gets up to drink water. Suddenly his eyes fell on rajji who is sleeping with a smile on her face. Sohum starts staring her. he wonders rajji is looking so innocent and beautiful with a smile on her face.

Next morning rajji is doing all the household work as buaji orders her to clean all the house and throw all the unwanted and old items out of the house . after finishing off with all the other rooms she comes in their room. She starts with cleaning the wardrobe and then she notices many old suitcases and some old boxes above the wardrobe. So she takes a table and climbs on it. The table is a bit heighted. But she somehow climbs it. Then she start looking at the old suitcases and boxes . suddenly she remembers she has not brought dusting cloth with her. so she turns back to get down from the table. And as she turns back she is scared thinking at how much height is she standing. She thinks" now how wil I get down. I easily climbed this table but didn't thought how will I get down.. now what will I do" she tries to get down slowly but is scared.  Just then sohum enters the room. He sees rajji standing tall on the table. He asks her " what are u doing there?"

Rajji tries to show to sohum that is not at all scared and says "I am searching for old items to throw them out"

Sohum asks" what? What r u saying "

Rajji says " I mean buaji has told me to clean all the house and throw all unwanted and old items. So I am doing that "

Sohum finds rajji behaving weirdly but he says ok and sits on the bed studying a file. Rajji thinks what to do... she doesn't want to tell sohum that she is scared of getting down. 

Sohum observes rajji in between and thinks there is something wrong. As sohum looks at rajji, she pretends as if she is doing some work and opens the suitcase n old box.  Then sohum observes the dusting cloth is lying on the bed. He asks rajji " what kind of cleaning r u doing? The dusting cloth is lying here"

Rajji says " ohhh yaa I forgot to take the dusting cloth. Will u please give it "

Sohum hands over it to rajji. 

Rajji pretends to dust all the things but she is feeling very scared of the height.

She thinks now she have to take sohum's help.

She calls sohum

Sohum asks her what happened

Rajji says "sohum I am not able to get down from this table. I am feeling scared. "

Sohum says "ohh so this is the thing which u were trying to hide from me. I was thinking why r u behaving so weird. " then he starts laughing loudly. 

Rajji gets angry on him for laughing and asks him what is there to laugh so much.

Sohum laughingly says " while climbing u didn't thought how u will get down? "

Then he places his hand forward and asks rajji to give her hand.

Rajji is angry on him for laughing so she refuses to give her hand and says "let it be. I don't need ur help. I will get down myself "

Sohum says " ohh so u want to stay here on this table forever"

Rajji gives him a angry look.

Then sohum tells enough of your drama. come now give ur hand . rajji is adamant and asks him to go.

Then sohum says ok fine as u wish. And he goes from there.

Just then rajji finds a cockroach coming out of a box and she shouts .she loses her balance and is about to fall from the table. But sohum comes at the right time and holds her in his arms

As rajji opens her eyes she finds herself in sohum's arms. Both of them are very close to each other.her hand is placed around his shoulders. Both of them could hear each others breath. Both of them are staring each other and get lost in each other's eyes.  

Simran calls rajji and then both of them get back to normal and rajji quickly gets down from his arms and goes out of the room. she comes out of the house in the open area. Her heart is still beating fastly. She places her hand on her chest and can feel her heartbeats running fast.  She smiles thinking what is happening to her.

Sohum is still mesmerised in what happened a few seconds back. he is not able to understand what happened to him for those few seconds. it was a kind of new feeling for him which he had never felt before.

Precap :  

Sohum tells his friend kuggi that he can never think of falling in love with rajji. His behaving nicely with rajji does not mean that he has accepted her as his wife.  Rajji hears their conversation and is heartbroken.

Edited by nami9j - 9 years ago
wooow nice liked it... Plss continue 😊 cockroach part was awesome...!!!
very very romantic nami
thank you so much for the awesome update..

eagerly waiting for your next update
Originally posted by pink99

wooow nice liked it... Plss continue 😊 cockroach part was awesome...!!!
thanx.😃 ...
yes even I was enjoying while writing that cockroach part😃
Originally posted by awesome-raji

very very romantic nami
thank you so much for the awesome update..

eagerly waiting for your next update
thanx😃...
yes wrote some light romantic moments between soji which will make them close to each other😃
wow amazing i loved reading it thank you so much please continue soon!😉👏😳
amazing ideas!😳👏