Soji ss -falling in true love(PART 7 UPDATED ON PG 18) - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Good start Nami! Do continue!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Posted: 10 years ago
thanx @ pinki123 and hima๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Posted: 9 years ago
dear this is just amazing, why have you stopped there ...pleaseee continue..
oww poor rajji hears what sohum says๐Ÿ˜”
Originally posted by hangok

dear this is just amazing, why have you stopped there ...pleaseee continue..
oww poor rajji hears what sohum says๐Ÿ˜”
Thanx a lot dear๐Ÿค—...
Ya wil surely update next parts soon.. some other members have also expressed their wish of reading more updates of this ss.. 
So definately u all have motivated me to continue with this๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Really enjoyed it, please do continue
Thanx@nami for ss ๐Ÿ‘ its really amazing ๐Ÿ˜›
@rajji.sohum & pooja.. thanx a lot ๐Ÿค—...
ya will do continue
wow this story is based on the old days before soham started loving rajji...the beginning of their relation...too good dear i loved it a lot! i wna continue reading this so pls continue writing this story :-)
reminded me of the good old days on bidk where the screenplay and execution of soji scenes were so nice but yours is even better.. feeling nostalgic hihi
i prefer to read this more than a story of current track coz im very interested and curious to read a different track and storyline and more romantic script of soham falling in love with rajji...gradually
so continue to write this track :-):-)
Originally posted by shehra

wow this story is based on the old days before soham started loving rajji...the beginning of their relation...too good dear i loved it a lot! i wna continue reading this so pls continue writing this story :-)
reminded me of the good old days on bidk where the screenplay and execution of soji scenes were so nice but yours is even better.. feeling nostalgic hihi
i prefer to read this more than a story of current track coz im very interested and curious to read a different track and storyline and more romantic script of soham falling in love with rajji...gradually
so continue to write this track :-):-)
Yaaa those good old days..... missing them like crazy..
As u said those were the few epi which were properly executed .. but then again it was rushed n everything looked sudden.. i wish soji love story was shown in a slow progressing manner.. 
Yes i can understand.. wil definately update next part dear.. 
I had written this sometime in march after soham confessd his love.. it was so all of a sudden in one epi soham confessed his love n it was shocking n surprising for us too๐Ÿ˜†.. but after that i forgot abt this ss.. but now will surely continue ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And thanx a lot dear๐Ÿค—
Edited by nami9j - 9 years ago
Originally posted by nami9j

Yaaa those good old days..... missing them like crazy..
As u said those were the few epi which were properly executed .. but then again it was rushed n everything looked sudden.. i wish soji love story was shown in a slow progressing manner.. 
Yes i can understand.. wil definately update next part dear.. 
I had written this sometime in march after soham confessd his love.. it was so all of a sudden in one epi soham confessed his love n it was shocking n surprising for us too๐Ÿ˜†.. but after that i forgot abt this ss.. but now will surely continue ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And thanx a lot dear๐Ÿค—
ya me too felt that sohum falling in love with rajji in just 1 epi was just too sudden...till the day before that epi he was shown to not give a damn about her or have any soft corner for her and was even ready to divorce her so it didn't really make sense that he could love her deeply suddenly...I thought the makers should use the chance to prolong their serial by extending their love story but here the makers seem more interested to pack up and leave lol
and oh yaa when remembering the old days soji scenes, 1 of my favourite apart from the drying hair scene was sohum breaking rajji's vradh on karva chaut...I just loved that scene! they both looked perfect for each other in it
by the way nami, where did u get that profile picture of neha? she looks so cute and adorable like a baby in it ๐Ÿ˜ณ