Users

Frequent Posters

nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nedhvik-91

Thanx dear 😊
Ur thoughts or ideas sooo...beautiful. 😛
Ur updates always treat for me bcoz here i read ur writing wid my visualization.
Otherwise i cant expect all diz from show.
Plzzz... do continue nd give us wonderful updates 😊

thanx a lot pooja for ur lovely comment🤗🤗..
it really means a lot to me😊...
will continue soon
yamuna_1990 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nami ...darling...i love u ...muah..🤗🤗🤗
u r a writer darling...what all u hav thought...i never expected the conversation of sohum and kukki to be in machan...and poor rajji..😔...the best part was ...sohum in towel in front of the whole maan family🤣...and buaji accepting her when she dont want to be...u are a creative person...how could u come up with such things...totally unexpected...cant wait for the next...and i could scent the new character jeet's role in the cuming episode😛...i so hope what i I'am thinking is right😛...love u.
nami9j thumbnail
Originally posted by: swetha10

Wow nice ff..

lovely updates...
hmmm new character... interesting!!! hope soham realizes his luv for rajji..
continue soon

thanx a lot dear🤗..
ya soham is surely on his way of realising it😉...
nami9j thumbnail
Originally posted by: shehra

wonderful 👏👏👏

now my sadness of BIDK ending is slightly lesser by the hope that I continue to read your ss and get new soji scenes...at least I can visualize in my head while reading :))

thanx a lot dear🤗
that's really very sweet of u 🤗..😊
nami9j thumbnail
Originally posted by: yamuna_1990

nami ...darling...i love u ...muah..🤗🤗🤗

u r a writer darling...what all u hav thought...i never expected the conversation of sohum and kukki to be in machan...and poor rajji..😔...the best part was ...sohum in towel in front of the whole maan family🤣...and buaji accepting her when she dont want to be...u are a creative person...how could u come up with such things...totally unexpected...cant wait for the next...and i could scent the new character jeet's role in the cuming episode😛...i so hope what i I'am thinking is right😛...love u.

@ bold n underlined.. wowwwTongueTongue... thank u so much dear🤗🤗.. it is a great compliment for me as it has always been my passion to write.. n here I have got an opportunity to fulfil my passion.. n on top of it getting such lovely and encouraging response from u all and u all loving what I write is so very happy moment from me.. so a big thank u for ur lovely complimentTongue.. it really really means a lot to me🤗

ya for that towel scene even I was laughing while writing it😆😆 🤣
ya jeet's entry is definitely going to spice up the story😉.Tongue. ..ya may be wat u r guessing can be right😉... lets see after my next update😆

again thanx a lot Yamuna for ur super sweet comment and telling me ur favourite parts from the ss🤗🤗... mwaah.. luv u too🤗
Edited by nami9j - 9 years ago
nami9j thumbnail
@ sanam-rocks .. thanx a lot for the likes🤗
Sanam-rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ur welcome I love writing love story of sohum rajji romance good idea I wish neha Bagga n Adhvik new show other tv soon IA😊 I hope neha will top popular new show very interesting n I want neha new look hairstyle n curly n straight like Kareena Kapoor 😛
nami9j thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanam-rocks

Ur welcome I love writing love story of sohum rajji romance good idea I wish neha Bagga n Adhvik new show other tv soon IA😊 I hope neha will top popular new show very interesting n I want neha new look hairstyle n curly n straight like Kareena Kapoor 😛

Ya me too waiting to see neha adhvik together in a new show.. as it is now there is no soji shown at al in d show
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oww this two parts were just amazing,
felt soo bad for rajjii😔

but im happy to know that soham has feelins for her...

off this entry will surely great maybe jaleous soham,, ahh this would be perfect...

amazing work and thanks for pm

now waiting with excitement for the next part
nami9j thumbnail
Originally posted by: hangok

oww this two parts were just amazing,
felt soo bad for rajjii😔

but im happy to know that soham has feelins for her...

off this entry will surely great maybe jaleous soham,, ahh this would be perfect...

amazing work and thanks for pm

now waiting with excitement for the next part

thanx a lot dear🤗