TOI: I cant be manipulative to win a show: Ranvir Shorey

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I can't be manipulative to win a show: Ranvir Shorey
I can't be manipulative to win a show: Ranvir Shorey

After spending a month in South Africa, actor Ranvir Shorey came to Jaipur to promote his reality show, Khatron Ke Khiladi. While in town, Ranvir couldn't keep himself away from the delicious laal maans. Ranvir told us that he ordered laal maans even when he wasn't in the best of his health. The actor, who finds Jaipur people to be very 'hospitable and 'warm,' was not able to stop missing his son. "I have been away from my child for such a long time. I am looking forward to spending some quality time with my baccha."

ALSO READ: I came face to face with death: Ranvir Shorey

Speaking about his experience during Khatron Ke Khiladi, Ranvir said, "On the very first day, while doing a stunt, I realized that I am not going to live after this. The fear of losing my life in a stunt was overpowering. Slowly and gradually I realized that this is the best experience of my life. This is the reason that I made it to the semi-finals of the show. Fears are a part of our personality. While we always try to hide our fears, they keep chasing us all through our lives. We should accept our fears and try to overcome them. The show has helped me do just that - overcoming my fears."

Ranvir didn't just return with a less fear of things, but he also returned with friends he made for life. "I and Karanvir Bohra became the best of friends during the show. It was a great experience to work with him and to get to know him." said Ranvir. Even though Khatron Ke Khiladi proved to be a life changing experience for the actor, he would not like to be a part of reality show like Bigg Boss. "That's something very different. I can't be bitchy and manipulative to win a show, which is based on dirty politics of manipulation."