Mystery Arjun SS: Let Go.....Arjun Case Story Part 8 Page 14 Updated - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by shreya09

Firstly : πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ for Arjun-Adhira part.
it was beautifully & brilliantly written πŸ‘πŸΌ
what a majestic characterization skill you have Zuby 
its outstanding.
Alisha's part was very well written.
Arjun-Alisha "Quite a pair you two make" ahaan Alok  πŸ˜‰ 
well on a serious note i love their caring, friendly yet professional interaction.
Ellie... where is she ? looking forward for more revelation.
but i must say... Adhira was today's update stealer.
superb writing it was.
waiting for more πŸ˜³

Wow! Inne saare claps! πŸ˜³ Thanks for so much appreciation πŸ˜ƒ

Majestic writing skills???😲 Ab itna bhi na chadhao! πŸ˜†

You'll see more of Aadhira in the coming episodes. 

Will be back soon! Want to write this one fast😳
*Sigh*
U r unbelievingly awesome!
this update left me speechless...
well i ws thinking abt many things to write abt Alisha...positive ofcourse...

but the last part with Aadhira left me speechless..!

Alok! well i knew that this poor old man is nthng bt a 'i know it all' type still statue...
But even i m convinced that he loves aadhira as his own daughter...bt i m not really convinced of him not into this murder thing..his sudden coughing session nd fleeing off to mansion rang many alarms in my mind
But cnt help...too mch of Sidney Sheldon nd Dan Brown gets ur mind work too analysing... :P
And if my guesses turn th right way thn Alok is absolutely not directly but definately indirectly associated with this murder...

Aadhira is one of ur finest creation till date zuby...have read many aisha related stories bt ur Aisha from QH still lingers around in my mind...nd i m sure even if after a few years some one ask me one of the finest fiction characters i remember..thn Aadhira will surely adorn my list...
And this is NO exaggerating from my side...
Arjun is visibly attracted to Aadhira nd hence ignoring all the other aspects surrounding her...
the lady turning into a gloomy self berating state...who lives in her own sweet world...according to me can only follow any of 2 reasons...
either she is too naive nd is desperately trying to move past her recent tragedy...
or she is defiantly convincing herself to be happy and move on..
but incase of the latter i would say she has a really disturbed state of mind...
And if my sherlock hat is spinning right...thn the definate reason for her self despair is the most curious mystery of the story uptil...nd its her daughter Elie...
wanna know more abt th li'l abondoned girl...but would not complain at all as i always love us sense of pace keeping in a mystery...

But again my evil and always popping up instincts are saying that Elie is the ultimate reason behind all the action happening around...

Dont' kick me if i m saying too much...but back in action after too mch...
Oh i just realized that this is my 5 th cmmnt nd i've said very less abt my beloved firebrand girl...oh yeah..its Alisha..

as i said earlier too...i m loving the way her character is progressing with each updaet...all credits to u to have given the insight in her personal every episode...

No doubt for any that she is really been drawn to our Hot cop...bt wats interesting is that even the cop is getting some strings attached to her :)

i knw i've already spoken much...

continue soon

Love.Edited by Aisha.Vashishth - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Aisha.Vashishth

*Sigh*
U r unbelievingly awesome!
this update left me speechless...
well i ws thinking abt many things to write abt Alisha...positive ofcourse...

but the last part with Aadhira left me speechless..!

Alok! well i knew that this poor old man is nthng bt a 'i know it all' type still statue...
But even i m convinced that he loves aadhira as his own daughter...bt i m not really convinced of him not into this murder thing..his sudden coughing session nd fleeing off to mansion rang many alarms in my mind

Glad to have you backπŸ˜ƒ Welcome & Thanks for dropping by!😳

Happy to see so much liking for Aadhira & Alisha. Had prototypes for Arjun & others but wrote about these two ladies from my heart πŸ˜Š

Hmmm...All very valid points raised by you but you know what I am going to say next. I can't say much without revealing it so kindly wait for events to unfold...πŸ˜‰

And this is NO exaggerating from my side...
Arjun is visibly attracted to Aadhira nd hence ignoring all the other aspects surrounding her...
the lady turning into a gloomy self berating state...who lives in her own sweet world...according to me can only follow any of 2 reasons...
either she is too naive nd is desperately trying to move past her recent tragedy...
or she is defiantly convincing herself to be happy and move on..
but incase of the latter i would say she has a really disturbed state of mind...

Aadhira is coping with tragedies and she is one simple soul who hasnt had too many breaks in her life. But which tragedies remains to be seen😊

And if my sherlock hat is spinning right...thn the definate reason for her self despair is the most curious mystery of the story uptil...nd its her daughter Elie...
wanna know more abt th li'l abondoned girl...but would not complain at all as i always love us sense of pace keeping in a mystery...

But again my evil and always popping up instincts are saying that Elie is the ultimate reason behind all the action happening around...

Dont' kick me if i m saying too much...but back in action after too mch...

Ellie is the pivot that much I will say. How again jaan ne le liye padhtey rahiye without letting go πŸ˜†

Oh i just realized that this is my 5 th cmmnt nd i've said very less abt my beloved firebrand girl...oh yeah..its Alisha..

as i said earlier too...i m loving the way her character is progressing with each updaet...all credits to u to have given the insight in her personal every episode...

No doubt for any that she is really been drawn to our Hot cop...bt wats interesting is that even the cop is getting some strings attached to her :)

i knw i've already spoken much...

continue soon

Love.

Thanks for the lovely comments😳

Arjun is definitely intrigued and impressed by the qualities these ladies possess. But still in terms of person to person only.  Also a man is a man is a man. How much ever he has sworn himself off women its inevitable to feel a slight attraction to beautiful people who have qualities he admires.

Rest in the next update.

Will be eagerly waiting for u πŸ˜ƒ Good to see u again,Aish😳