Arjun

LATE HOLI SPECIAL- CONFESSION NASHA. PART 3b ON PG 7 - Page 2

FLOREY thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
hey hey...hamare devils ka plan successfull hi hota hai😈...very nicelyπŸ‘πŸΌ
but really full proof hota haiπŸ˜’??...GADBADπŸ˜†/..
CONT SOON THNK FOR PM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
luv it..

Plz continue soon..

Thanks 4 pm
skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome start
loved it
So Choree planning something
interesting
waiting for the next part
continue soon
Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Riya realised her love for Arjun but this akdu...
Waiting for mission...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
What vll happen to Shree-CHotu-Liza...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow dear.
It was awesome and mind blowing update.
Just loved it.
Do continue soon.
And thanks for the pm.
Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awww arjun cares for riya
she loves arjun wow
yayyy mission ariya and raesha
update soon 
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome dear at end I was like khatam ho gya kya... enjoyed superab and update soon
abjeya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Next day,

Riya and aisha gasped at the decorations around them. shree's mom is a really good party planner and she had insisted in having a holi party for the ETF. Everyone happily agreed and chotu was more than excited to help aunty in planning for the party. At that moment shree, chotu and liza were arranging things making sure that everything is ready for the plan. Chotu was going to eat one of the bhajiyas when liza slapped his wrist and took the bhajiya from him saying "chotu are you mad? You can's have these bhajiyas." Chotu: why can't i? shree and liza slapped their foreheads and said "because these are bhang bhajiyas." Chotu then remembered and nodded his head. Seeing that riya and aisha had come, shree signaled to chotu. Riya and aisha came wondering where the rest are. Riya: aisha,where is everyone else? Aisha: ha yaar, I don't see rathore sir and arjun sir anywhere. Riya :ohoh, looking for rathore sir so impatiently. Aisha : don't try to tease me. Even I know that you are looking for arjun sir also. Riya: aisha I have got an idea. Why don't we try to put colours on them? Aisha: riya, give an idea which does'nt lead to murder. If we try to even put colour on them then they don't have to do anything just scorch us with a glare. Riya: if we do it then it might happen. But if children want to put then they won't say no.what say. Aisha: then it is good idea. And they hi-fived each other. Riya spotted chotu and shree coming behind them to put colour and she screamed "aisha run." And the holi fun started.

After 2 hours,

Arjun and sameer came and saw that the holi party is in full swing. They would have reached earlier but commissioner sir had called them for an update. Although arjun did'nt want to come but sameer forced him to. He said "arjun, holi is your favourite festival. Do you think that roshni will be happy seeing you living your life in black and white. You remember what she used to say. She says that life is white in colour and god gave us a choice to fill with whatever colours we want. So start painting life in various colours." And this convinced arjun to come. Inspite of that he remained in a corner watching everyone dancing. Riya is dancing with full abandon. Seeing this he smiles. He does'nt know what he feels for her but he is sure that riya has made a place for herself in his heart. She has taught him that even though we have an aim in life but it is also important to live life because the goal of life is only to live it. He can never forget roshni but he knows that maybe he might have fallen in love with riya. He did'nt regret it. sameer sees that arjun is standing in a corner and is watching riya. He smiles. Even when they were enemies he had always hoped that someone would come and make arjun live his life again. And it did happen. Riya taught arjun to live his life again. Although there is no change in his demeanour in office but sameer caught arjun staring at riya when he thought that no one was looking. He then looks at aisha. Aisha and riya are dancing in abandon and with each other. Aisha. That name only starts increasing the rate of his heartbeats. Sameer knows that aisha is the one he wants to spend his entire life with. But he is shy of confessing. He does'nt know whether aisha reciprocates his feelings or is ready for marriage. And in this field he is scared whether he will be able to give her all the happiness or not. He glances back at arjun only to see that arjun is staring at him with an arched eyebrow. Both understood what each are feeling right now and both knew that their lady loves are really special. Their thought process broke when they felt someone putting colour on their cheeks from behind.

ARJUN

Arjun's nose flared feeling someone putting colour on him but his eyes softened seeing the person giggling in front of him. riya was in full talli mood. She started clapping her hands like a small kid jumping up and down and saying "I put colour. I put colour. I put colour on arjun sir." she then stopped and started crying. Arjun shut her mouth with his hand and said "riya, stop why are you crying?" riya then hiccuped and said between hiccups "I (hic) am crying because (hic) you (hic) will start shouting (hic) at me. Arjun took her to a chair and made her sit down. He went to get a glass of water but when he came back riya is missing. Arjun is worried. He starts searching for riya. He looks here and there but is unable to find her. he gets agitated and goes towards the back of the house. He relaxes when he sees riya sitting at the edge of the pool with her feet in the water. She keeps on splashing her feet in the water making water droplets fall here and there. Seeing arjun coming near her she took a little of the water and threw it on arjun. Although arjun is not really wet but he smiles seeing riya's childishness. Riya claps her hands and then signals to arjun to pick her up. Arjun obeys. He keeps the glass of water on the table and picks her up. He then makes her sit on the chair and gives the glass of water to her. she shook her head. Arjun again makes her drink but she says "nahi, this is not water. This is bhang."

Arjun: riya, this is not bhang. This is water.

Ri:you drink and tell.

Arjun drank a little to make riya believe that it is water. She then nods happily and drinks water. Arjun asks "riya, did you drink bhang?" riya shook her head. She said "I did'nt have anything except bhajiya." Arjun asks "bhajiya? Was there an unusual taste in the bhajiya?" Riya acts like she is thinking and shook her head. She then asks "arjun sir, you wait here. I will get you some bhajiyas." But arjun pulled her down and said "no riya, I don't want bhajiyas." Riya: they are the most delicious bhajiyas. You know first I ate, then I fed aisha, then chotu but chotu did not eat them. why chotu did not eat them. I will go and feed him. but arjun again made her sit saying "no need riya. I am sure that chotu must have already eaten them." riya: but sir, I want to go. arjun feels a little sad that riya does'nt want to spend time with him. he asks in a hurt voice "why? You don't want to spend time with me?" riya shook her head. Arjun then allows her to go. riya walks a few steps but turns back to see arjun sitting there. She then shook her head and goes and puts her arms around his neck from behind and rubs her cheek with his coloured cheeks. Arjun is shocked. He hears riya say "sir, I can't see you sad. But if I stay here with you then I won't be able to keep my heartbeats from increasing." Arjun smiles hearing this. he pulls riya in front of him and asks her in an amused voice "your heartbeats increase." Riya said angrily "you find this funny. You know when you are around my heartbeats increase. Want to listen." And she takes arjun's hand and puts it on her heart. Arjun could feel her heartbeats." Riya asks "why like that happens?" and she faints in arjun's arms. Arjun smiles, his hand still feeling her heartbeats.

SAMEER

Sameer is going to scold the person but his stance soften when he sees its aisha. Aisha smiles, laughs and runs after showing her thumb to sameer. Sameer runs behind her not to be left behind in putting colour on her. they reach the terrace of the house. Aisha tries to find a way to escape but is unable to. Sameer comes and holds aisha by her waist and rubs his cheek with hers.. Aisha said "leave me rathore sir. I don't want to speak to you." sameer asks "why? Did I do something wrong?"

Ais: rathore sir, do you like silent movies?

Sameer gets surprised at this question. He shook his head. Aisha then asks "do you have a mood contolling problem?" sameer shook his head.

Ais: then why does your mood always take a 360 degree turn around me. you know I see you staring at me with an emotion which makes me feel shy then you give me an order with a stern expression. you leave me so confused that I become sleepless at night and riya also.

Sameer tries to control his laughter but a small chuckle leaves inspite of that. aisha folds her hands and turns away from sameer angrily. Sameer asks "how does riya's night become sleepless because of your confusion?" aisha replies "I move around the house so much that she comes barging from her room to shout at me." sameer could'nt control anymore and started laughing. Aisha gets out of sameer's hold and said "you are laughing. You know riya loves arjun sir and I love you but you both are so akdoos that we don't know what to do." sameer's laugh stop hearing aisha say I love you' to him. aisha comes near him and puts her head on his heart. Sameer wraps his arms around her tightly. Aisha asks "sameer, do you love me?" and she faints. Sameer tries to wake aisha up but she did'nt wake up. He shakes his head with a smile and kisses her forehead and whispers "now it's time to make you sleep in the night and have dreams about one person. Me."

hope you like the update. please comment or hit the like button.

saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow
awesome update
love it
cont soon
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update riya and ayesha both
eat bhang bhajyia and both are