lekin ye kya unki lady loves to faint ho gayi

girls ne to apne dil ki baat bol di/...lekin samjun ka kya

and choree and liza...unka kya

plz yaar isse continue karo na

it will so entertaining
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 3a

Next day,

Shree and chotu were talking to each other when riya came and caught hold of both of their ears. They yelped saying "riya, leave its paining. Leave." Riya turned their ears a little more and then left. Both rubbed their ears and shree said "what yaar riya? Why are you catching our ears." Aisha said "as if you both don't know. we know this must be your idea only to make us drunk in holi party." Liza came and asked innocently "oh... you got drunk in the holi party? But why are you so worried about it?" aisha came and caught liza's ear making her yelp and said "don't act so innocently. I know you also must be involved in this. are you our friends or enemies?"

shree: arre yaar aisha, why are you both so frightened? What happened at the party?.

Riya said "that's the problem. we don't remember. We just remember eating the bhajiya and the next thing is waking up in our bed. Oh god! now also my head pains so much. Whose idea it was to make bhang bhajiya."

Shree: chotu

Chotu: liza

Liza: shree

Both aisha and riya sat down on the chairs rubbing their heads. Their heads felt having suffered the beating of a hammer. Inspite of taking an aspirin, it still pained. But what made them scared was'nt the headache but the fact that they might have confessed the feelings to their akdoos bosses. Both riya and aisha said "if we told our feelings to arjun sir and rathore sir then start preparing for our hanging." Chotu, liza and shree sat and liza said "why are you thinking like that? be positive." Riya said "right, positive in the case of arjun sir. not happening. I am thinking of a taking a few months holidays so that when I come back his anger is calmed down."

Aisha: I think I have to also do the same.

A voice said from behind "who wants to take a holiday?" all turned to see arjun and sameer standing there. Aisha and riya gulped and hoped that they did'nt just listen in their conversation. Or the best they did'nt even confess their feelings yesterday. And looking at their bosses faces, both could'nt comphrehend on what their bosses were thinking. Before either of them could say anything shree said "no sir, no one wants a holiday." Aisha and riya glared at shree. Sameer said "good because you would'nt get also. now finish all the paperwork and I want all the reports on my desk by this evening." All of them nodded and both of them left. No one could see the small smile that came on their bosses face nor saw the devilish glint in their eyes. Both just gave a small nod to each other and went to their cabins. A peon came and told that riya is called by arjun sir and aisha is called by rathore sir regarding a particular case. As soon as both of them left for their cabins shree said "yaar, seems like our plan flopped. Both the bosses are still the same." Chotu said "ha yaar, even I think so. In fact it seemed that they were looking more foreboding and strict."

Liza : now what do we do?

Shree: make another plan.

Liza and chotu: WHAT?

Shree: oye, reduce your voices. And come on yaar, I don't want to see riya and aisha grow old in the wait of both of them. so another plan.

Liza: wow, specky you seem to have done a ph.d in romance. Have you got bored with your girlfriend that you are interested in playing cupid.

Chotu: his girlfriend. Shree, you have a girlfriend and you did'nt tell us?

Liza: arre, chotu we already met his girlfriend. You know who? His laptop.

Shree: oye, liza ki bacchi.

And both start bickering while chotu watches on helplessly.

Riya and aisha give a thumbs-up to each other before entering their respective bosses cabins.

ARJUN'S CABIN

Riya is thinking continuously "bhagvanji, please let me have not confessed. Please let me not have confessed. Otherwise arjun sir will eat me raw." Arjun said "riya, I did'nt call you to get lost in thoughts. I called you to get some work done." And riya heaves a sign of relief. She thinks "now I am positively sure, I did'nt confess. Thank god. otherwise I would be frying over a fire right now." Arjun seeing the various expressions passing through riya's face thinks "don't worry riya. I did'nt forget yesterday's confession." And he smirks thinking of the plan he and sameer made. Riya and arjun discuss about a case and what should go in the report. After that riya gets up to leave. Arjun said huskily "riya." Riya turns to look at arjun with question in her eyes. Arjun got up and walks towards her. Riya's feet felt like becoming glued to the ground and she could'nt move. Her throat became dry. Her heartbeats started going on a marathon. He came near her and putting his hand on her hair took a flower out. he said "this was lying on your hair."riya released the breath she was holding. She just nods her head not trusting her voice and goes. Arjun smirks seeing her go. She comes out of his cabin and calms herself down saying "he just took a flower from my hair. Not like he was trying to kiss me." Then she stopped and thought "I had just combed my hair in the washroom before going into the conference room. so how the hell did a flower end up on my hair?"

SAMEER'S CABIN

Aisha maintains a calm demeanour while inside she is a bunch of nerves. She thinks "I hope I did'nt confess. I really hope." Sameer looks at her calm expression but seeing her eyes he understood that she is still thinking about yesterday. He gives a small smirk thinking about the plan he and arjun made. he thinks "aisha, now it's our turn to tell our feelings. And it will be the most memorable moment of your life." Aisha and sameer start discussion on a case. After discussion aisha got up to leave. At that time sameer said "oh aisha, we have to go undercover for a case. So get ready by 8pm and I will pick you up." Aisha said "okay sir, I will tell others also." sameer wanted to smack his forehead but controlling himself said "no, its just us. so get ready by 8pm." Aisha is going to ask what the case is about but seeing his curt dismissal she muttered "khadoos" and left. sameer smiles having heard the word and thought "sorry, aisha but for the plan to be successful, this is the method I had to apply."

please comment or hit the like button

wow
super
awesome update
love it
cont soon
Wow
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon