Arjun

LATE HOLI SPECIAL- CONFESSION NASHA. PART 3b ON PG 7 - Page 5

angle1shanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
superb dear...samjun are planing something...mometable for the girls...can't wait...continue soon..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aks13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update dr...!!!!
Loved how they scolded Choree n Liza...that's sweet...😉 😆
Awww Riya n Aisha seemed hell worried...!!!!!
Samjun kept a straight face in front of them all...!!!!!
They were thinking that that plan didn't work...!!!!!
Ariya n Samsha moments were lovely...!!!!!
Wow they both r planning to propose thm...!!!!!
Thanks for pm dr...!!!! Continue soon...!!!!!
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice part..
Aisha and Riya worried about Samjun's reaction and dey both have evil plan cooked up... not bad
update soon
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
superb update
oh Aisha & riya knew that choree & liza gave them bhang👏
poor girls want to for long holiday for wont get any punishment😆
oh so samjun planning for their confessions😉
want to see that Aisha & riya also teach them leason
bcoz always they scold them so leason to banta hai na👍🏼
plz update soon
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update yar. ..
Shree still hasn't learned his lesson. .. making another plan by god..
Waise samjun to bade evil nikle.. teasing riya aisha n forming aan evil plans to confess their feelings ...
Continue soon
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update what plan made both
RR to tell there feeling to there love
update soon
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
now sam jun has decided to play with their lady love..
plz continue soon
thanks 4 pm

abjeya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
hey guys, I know I am late and I am really sorry. but I was busy in my asli duniya and also having a writer's block. this is the last part of this os. please read the note at the end of this os.

Part 3b

Aisha is confused on what to wear. She wants to wear something which is nice but also casual and which does not imply that they are undercover. Getting confused, she calls riya but got no answer. She steps out of her room to see riya sitting in the balcony with a tub of ice-cream in her hand. Aisha thinks "oh oh, seems like arjun sir again scolded. Otherwise she would'nt even touch the ice cream."

Aisha goes to her and puts her hand on the shoulder making riya snap out of her thoughts. She asks "arjun sir again scolded you?". riya shook her head and said "no, he did'nt scold me. and that is a weird thing." Aisha sat down on the opposite chair and waited for riya to elaborate. Riya said "today, he seemed to be in a good mood. I mean he was behaving normal. Not saying anything to irritate or even sarcasm."

Ais: maybe he just did'nt want to do anything to irritate today.

Riya ate a little ice cream and said "no, something was definitely up today. Otherwise, arjun sir and good mood are two opposite ends of the ground." Aisha smiles and is going to get up when riya asks "aisha, do you think if they had heard our confession, they would have accepted it?" aisha thought and said "maybe, but then they had to prove that they love us and it is not an obligation. Because we want just trust and love from them, not to stay with us because it was an obligation." Riya replied "right o. come I will help you select a dress. Let's see what you can wear to knock rathore sir off his feet." And riya went before aisha could say anything to contradict it. aisha shook her head, smiles and follows her.

After sometime,

Sameer rings the bell anticipation and excitement causing butterflies in his stomach. He is nervous whether it will go as planned. Seeing a text message he opens and smiles reading it. Hearing the door open, he replies to the message and looks up to be stunned. Aisha looks gorgeous in a purple dress just upto her knees and her hair tied to a pony. Seeing sameer's stunned expression aisha smiles. She and riya had argued over this dress for hours, she saying that the dress will make sameer suspicious while riya saying that it will prompt him to propose. As usual, riya wins.  She clears her throat making sameer snap out of his reverie. He smiles her favourite smile and showed her the way beckoning her to go first. Aisha closes the door and they go out of the apartment. Seeing them from the window riya does a jiggy dance because she is sure that this so called date will bring them closer. She watches until both of them sit in the car and drove off till they become out of sight. she signs a sweet sign and looking up the sky at the stars said "aisha ka toh fix ho gaya. Ab mera bhi fix kardo. Kab tak khawari baithi rahungi? (aisha's story is fixed. Now please fix mine also. how long will I remain a bachelor?)". at that moment the doorbell rings. She looks up at the sky and said "kya baat hai! itni jaldi fix karva di. (wow, you all fixed mine so fast)." And she ran to open the door with a smile on her lips. Her expression becomes of surprise seeing her akdu boss standing there.

In the car,

Sameer is driving while aisha is trying not to stare at him. he looks dashing in a white shirt with a blue jacket. When sameer looks at her, aisha looks outside. She notices that they were going outside the city. Unable to contain the curiosity anymore she said "rathore sir, where are we going? And what case is it that we have to go undercover?". By that time sameer got a call. Judging by the expression, she guessed that something changed. after cutting the call, he took a deep sigh. He said "it seems like we don't have to handle the case anymore. What a waste!". Aisha thinks "an opportunity gone. Now seems that dinner is at home only." she took out her phone to call riya when sameer asks "aisha, whom are you calling?" she replies "rathore sir, case is not there. So you are going to drop me home now. So I will tell riya to keep dinner for me also." sameer clears his throat and said "umm, aisha why are you troubling riya for this? we are anyway outside. So why don't we have dinner together?". Aisha said in a stunned voice "dinner?together?". Now uncomfortable, sameer said "yeah, I mean if you have any problem or want to make some other dinner plans then...". Aisha said "no, no sir. I would love to." Sameer smiles and said "I know a restaurant which serves really good punjabi food. Want to try it out?" aisha nodded, her heart bursting with happiness.

In the house,

Riya is surprised to see her akdu boss standing in front of her. She becomes conscious of the tweety shirt she wore paired with pyjamas. She hid the ice- cream tub she was holding behind her back. Arjun sees this and tries not to smile. He said "riya, has aisha already left with rathore?". Riya pouts internally thinking "what the? he came here to ask about work. Arre, what am I thinking. He only thinks about work. Nothing else comes to his mind other than work.". Arjun snaps his fingers in front of her making her snap out of her thoughts. She told "yes sir, they already left." arjun told "okay, mind if I wait over here till they come back?" riya's mouth opens and she hurriedly closes it. she stepped to the side and arjun came inside. He notices how riya and aisha made the apartment into a home. How it was clean due to riya's cleanliness freakiness and organized due to aisha's need to be organized. Also how the colours combined with both of their tastes. Aisha's colour purple and riya's colour pink looked good on the walls. Arjun sat on the sofa and riya reprimanding herself for not being a good hostess asked "sir, do you want tea?" arjun shook his head and took the book riya was currently reading. Riya decided to go and prepare dinner. She calls aisha but aisha's phone was unreachable. Riya thinks"aisha and rathore sir might take a long time to come. It will be late for arjun sir to have dinner. Why don't I do this. I will prepare dinner for both of us."And she starts. The position where arjun sat provided a view of the kitchen also. He saw how riya was taking things out to prepare dinner. When she was going to come outside, he pretended as if reading the book. Riya said "arjun sir, it will be a long time for rathore sir and aisha to come. Why don't you have dinner here?". Arjun is surprised and happy. He looks upto to riya said "okay." And then he got up and went to the kitchen. Becoming confused, riya follows him to the kitchen where she sees arjun had already started cutting vegetables. She is stunned. Seeing her stunned expression, arjun said "riya, dinner will not be prepared by itself. And since we both are eating so I will also help in preparing. Now come". Riya shook her head unable to believe. Akdu in her kitchen and cooking. But she came and started preparing along with him. Both were working on preparing dinner. Unable to bear the silence anymore, arjun said "how did you find the latest book on dan brown?" riya looks at him in surprise and then understood that he was seeing the book on the table. Like that she started talking. Arjun listens happy to hear how she talks sensibly yet there was a childish or fanlike quality in her talks. She really enjoys reading. Slowly both of them relaxed and arjun starts telling her his likes and dislikes. Although their's likes and dislikes did'nt even match each other but riya did'nt care. It felt nice to hear her boss open up with her. she felt somewhere they had started a relationship of friendship or of companionship. When dinner is served, she is even more surprised to find that arjun's cooking is really tasty. Even after having food, he helps her in cleaning up. Afterwards they sat on the sofa and keep on chatting. Looking at the time arjun said " I think it is time for me to leave. I will meet rathore and aisha tomorrow."looking at the watch, she is surprised that so much time has passed without both of them passing even a sarcastic comment on each other. And she also felt sad because tomorrow he will be the akdu boss and not the person she came to like in this evening. He walks to the door riya behind him. he stops suddenly, she without noticing bumped into him but he caught her in his arms before she fell. They stared at each other for a long time. Slowly arjun made her stand straight. He opens the door but does'nt go. He looks at her and taking a deep breath said "riya, after roshni's death I have never enjoyed anyone's company. I became akdu and khadoos so as to no one would pity me. but coming into ETF changed my life. And meeting you also." he paused as riya continued to listen with bated breath. He said "riya, I have always respected you as an officer but after spending sometime today with you I have come to consider you as a friend. So if it is not too much for you then would you consider this akdu boss as your friend?" riya laughed hearing him say akdu to himself. Seeing her smile, arjun's lips bloomed into a heart breaking smile. She said "arjun sir, I have always respected you as my boss but today I have enjoyed spending time with you. so yes, I would love to be your friend." Arjun put his hand out and riya shook it. they smile at each other with friendliness and hopefulness reflected in their eyes.

In the car,

Aisha and sameer had a good time at the restaurant because Punjabi food is aisha's favourite. Having dinner they spoke on a lot of topics and both enjoyed each other's company. Both of them did'nt want this night to end. But as they say time does'nt wait for anyone. The car stops in front of aisha's house. Aisha is reluctant to leave although she knows that she has to. She is going to open the door when sameer said "aisha." Aisha turns to look at him. he said "I really enjoyed today with you." aisha replies "even me rathore sir." sameer clears his throat and said "aisha, I have always respected you as a colleague. But today spending the time with you also made me see you in a different light. it made me see you as a friend. So would you be friends with me?". Aisha is delighted and smilingly she nods her head. But she said jokingly "but sir, you should be careful. I am very teasing as a friend and I love to play pranks." Sameer smiles and said " don't worry. I think we can handle it. but aisha at least outside the office you can call me sameer. Calling me sir even outside the office makes me feel like a 80 year old person."aisha laughs. She said looking at the time "I better go or riya will wonder what is taking so long for me to get out. good night sameer." Sameer said "good night aisha."

Aisha opens the door and gets out. closing the door she turns and is surprised to see arjun coming out of the building. Arjun continues to walk towards her and they stop a few feet from each other. Aisha asks "arjun sir, you here? Any problem?". Arjun said "I had come to meet you and rathore regarding the case. What is the case about?"

Ais: ohh... That case did'nt come to us. rathore sir got a call saying that the case can be handled by local police. I am so sorry to have kept you waiting.

Before arjun could say anything, sameer honked. Arjun said "that's okay. I am sure it was because of rathore that you were late. Hope you enjoyed your dinner. Good night aisha."

Ais: good night arjun sir.

Arjun went and sat in the car. Sameer drove away. Aisha turns to go inside when she sees riya at the balcony. The smiles on each of their faces convinced the other that something has happened. Riya gestures impatiently for aisha to come fast and aisha chuckling goes inside.

Sameer and arjun were silent in the car. Unable to contain the silence anymore, both of them said "plan is successful." Both chuckle hearing the same words. Arjun asked "are you ever going to tell aisha about holi?".

Sam: no. and you?

Arjun just shook his head. Both of them realized that their ladies loved each other. But what to do? They were akdu and sadu also. Both wanted their other half to know them better before taking any decision. So they made a plan to start with friendship and then see how it goes. Like this a sorry sorry two confessions started the love story of the akdoos men. Now it is upto your imagination to see how it goes.

THE END

note:- okay, I know that many are surprised that I didn't make ariya and raesha confess to each other. but I my opinion love is not enough to sustain a relationship. it is the starting point but in order to sustain it you need trust and understanding of your other half. so I made love as the basis of their relationship in this os. hope you liked this os.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
awesome update👏
loved it
read all the parts in one go
fantastic!
Edited by Godly_Affection - 9 years ago
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow
beautiful