GAME 1 : Who said it ? REsult pg24

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello ma pretty liars ðŸ˜‰
As we dont have new episodes to discuss till june so i thought of a game.(idea from fb)

lets play this game who said it and make this forum little more active. 
WHO SAID IT ? 

How to play 

1. one person will post a qoute from pll any season and next can answer that and post the next qoute for other member. 

2. We are starting this game today Tuesday night so we will end this same time next tuesday. ( this is ma time zone i dont know ur timings so i'll end this s per ma next tuesday fair enough) 

3. The person who will be most active on this post, answering more accurate answers and posting more questions will be winner. 

4. IF someone answers wrong and next person can answers two questions and get two points but the thing is the one who posted that question wont be eligible to answer. ( like if i post one qoute and you anser it wrong then i can answer the qoute you posted but i cant answer the one i posted so that qoute will go to next person)
4. the one who posts the question shld let the answered know if they are correct or wrong.

5. Winner will post the next game ðŸĪŠ ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† (all will help dnt worry ) 

If someone can edit something then tht can be gift for winner like other forums do but we all discuss that 
right girls ?? ðŸ˜Š

PS this is the first time i doing this so please let me know how is this and what can be done 
I would appreciate your words. 

@mysticmoon thnkew girl for help. ðŸĪ—

first example :

Hide and seek was my favorite game with Melissa. You want to know why? I always won.

next person : Spencer said this to girls 
Everytime you babaysit ezra you are taking away his nuts.

SO...if you have any question post it with PS or PM me 
i hope we will enjoy this ðŸ˜Š 

FIrst qoute for game is in next post 

Lets begin this-A ðŸ˜‰

Edited by snehalovegurti - 10 years ago
Guys, I don't trust Melissa as far as I can throw her and Ian's fetus.
Ques: Guys, I don't trust Melissa as far as I can throw her and Ian's fetus.
Ans: Emily

Next: Congratulations hon, you're back on the team! If I had a pom pom, i'd shake it.
P.S. for the gift, the member named 'Mrs.Dhawan' said she could make it. See, over here:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3960388&PID=103472989&#p103472989

If you need options, I can make it too (: 
 Congratulations hon, you're back on the team! If I had a pom pom, i'd shake it.
answer : MONA

NEXT :
"Look on the bright side " it is the Internet; you're up against talking dogs and people eating bits of sofa cushion." 
Ques: "Look on the bright side " it is the Internet; you're up against talking dogs and people eating bits of sofa cushion." 
Ans: Lucas

Next: "If lying was a crime, we'd all be in jail!"
Answer: Emily
Next : " I have always hated biology, I mean who cares if a cell divides it just does"

P.S. Great game ðŸ˜ģ
Ques: " I have always hated biology, I mean who cares if a cell divides it just does"
Ans: Hanna

Next: "You don't understand! You never understood!"
Next: "You don't understand! You never understood!"
Ans: melissa 

next : "Why enjoy today when you could be worrying about tomorrow? 
Q: "Why enjoy today when you could be worrying about tomorrow?"
A: Spencer

Next: "I want to enjoy my life again"