Why not Rahul Gandhi, why Modi? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Wanderer-

That would be because Congress is pretty much out of the race. 
I don't want Narendra Modi to come to power at all. I don't feel positive about him.
Someone should question NM. I am glad Arvind Kejriwal is doing that. Media is certainly not doing that. Most of the news channels and newspapers seem to be not-so-subtly publicizing Modi. BJP should be kept on its toes. It does not have a totally clean record.
AK is still inexperienced and I think not totally ready for power but maybe he will be in four years. I wish AAP comes in as opposition because it seems that NM is all set to be the next PM.

Why Varanasi?----
Well, why did Modi choose Varanasi? I do not deny that people can contest elections from wherever they want. I think Modi is banking heavily on Hindu votes. I fear that Modi will bring about communal hatred if he comes to power. 

So, yes. I am glad that Modi now has someone to question him. Media will not do it. They have been bribed. Maybe not all, but a lot of it. This is a democracy. He should be questioned and its about time he answers the questions if he wants public votes.
🤣 that was a good laugh🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by stewie_griffin

🤣 that was a good laugh🤣🤣🤣
Sarcastic comments will not do. If you want to counter my argument then your welcome but using a lot of emoticons is in poor taste. If you have a proper opinion than than go ahead and state it instead of quoting my comment to insert a couple of emoticons.
Please do not quote me if you have nothing substantial to offer.
Originally posted by stewie_griffin

just like raina does nothing in india match so will ak but he is always performs in ipl so will ak perform in delhi 😛

Raina is a good player and many people know that👍🏼 he performs well in international matches 
Watch T20 World Cup for any clarifications 
Kejri is someone out of the world 

I don't want Narendra Modi to come to power at all. I don't feel positive about him.
Someone should question NM. I am glad Arvind Kejriwal is doing that. Media is certainly not doing that. Most of the news channels and newspapers seem to be not-so-subtly publicizing Modi. BJP should be kept on its toes. It does not have a totally clean record.
AK is still inexperienced and I think not totally ready for power but maybe he will be in four years. I wish AAP comes in as opposition because it seems that NM is all set to be the next PM.

Why Varanasi?----
Well, why did Modi choose Varanasi? I do not deny that people can contest elections from wherever they want. I think Modi is banking heavily on Hindu votes. I fear that Modi will bring about communal hatred if he comes to power

So, yes. I am glad that Modi now has someone to question him. Media will not do it. They have been bribed. Maybe not all, but a lot of it. This is a democracy. He should be questioned and its about time he answers the questions if he wants public votes.
Bold:- not possible. Muslim population is 22 crore. the biggest minority. he can't do that on national level. he won't get clear majority and his supportive parties are not any Hindutva parties. So this is a far fetched notion that he will bring hatred. opposite may be possible. there were similar fears of building Ram temple in ayodhya when BJP came to power in 1999. but it didn't happen.  
and i would suggest u to read ' The Hindu'. they have never printed any article in Modi favour. not even logical ones like development articles. they have some serious grudge against him.😆

Why Varanasi?----
Well, why did Modi choose Varanasi? I do not deny that people can contest elections from wherever they want. I think Modi is banking heavily on Hindu votes. I fear that Modi will bring about communal hatred if he comes to power. 

Modi will NOT bring about communal hatred if he comes to power
Other politicians also bank on votes from different religions
Some bank on Muslim Votes
so its perfectly alright its not some crime
And Modi is NOT making materialistic promises 
he is promising a better INDIA for us Indians
Currently he should be the PM 
Just my Point of View!Peace!

Originally posted by mannu_minnie

not possible. Muslim population is 22 crore. the biggest minority. he can't do that on national level. he won't get clear majority and his supportive parties are not any Hindutva parties. So this is a far fetched notion that he will bring hatred. opposite may be possible. there were similar fears of building Ram temple in ayodhya when BJP came to power in 1999. but it didn't happen.  
and i would suggest u to read ' The Hindu'. they have never printed any article in Modi favour. not even logical ones like development articles. they have some serious grudge against him.😆

Very true what you said 
Everyone is not in NaMo favour so you cant say he is banking on votes by appealing to a religion
it is clearly stated to be illegal in the constitution

Originally posted by mannu_minnie

Bold:- not possible. Muslim population is 22 crore. the biggest minority. he can't do that on national level. he won't get clear majority and his supportive parties are not any Hindutva parties. So this is a far fetched notion that he will bring hatred. opposite may be possible. there were similar fears of building Ram temple in ayodhya when BJP came to power in 1999. but it didn't happen.  

'The Hindu?' I do read that newspaper. I find it very balanced and unbiased(personal opinion).😆 
Anyway, I hope what you're saying is right. I do not want it to become that way at all. However, parties have been known to bank on such things. I hope I'm wrong there.

Sarcastic comments will not do. If you want to counter my argument then your welcome but using a lot of emoticons is in poor taste. If you have a proper opinion than than go ahead and state it instead of quoting my comment to insert a couple of emoticons.
Please do not quote me if you have nothing substantial to offer.
Well i would ask just one question what has ak49 done when he was in power? What question do you want to ask modi and when you talk about development we are talking of development when the govt at the center is not bjp. In case you want an example of what happens if you have no support from center see west bengal and its progress. Now if modi takes in money from ambani and adani whats wrong in that. Every model has a financier.
Sarcasm was because even after delhi fiasco you still believe in ak49.

'The Hindu?' I do read that newspaper. I find it very balanced and unbiased(personal opinion).😆 
Anyway, I hope what you're saying is right. I do not want it to become that way at all. However, parties have been known to bank on such things. I hope I'm wrong there.
even aap is known to have its vote bank which is muslims 
Originally posted by balashiv15

Modi will NOT bring about communal hatred if he comes to power
Other politicians also bank on votes from different religions
Some bank on Muslim Votes
so its perfectly alright its not some crime
And Modi is NOT making materialistic promises 
he is promising a better INDIA for us Indians
Currently he should be the PM 
Just my Point of View!Peace!
Oh I won't be offended if you support Modi.
I think he will end up as PM this time anyway. Many things are not crimes but they are still wrong. We do not need communal tension in India anymore but you're right in saying that its not just BJP who banks on votes from certain religions or even castes. Congress has created heavy reservations for so-called backward castes(many of who are perfectly well-off) for which general candidates are at a disadvantage when it comes to seats in colleges or job-opportunities.
I want AAP to come in as opposition now.