It's a great feeling to do all stunts by myself on Shapath - Sangram S

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

It's a great feeling to do all stunts by myself on Shapath - Sangram Singh

Tellychakkar.com had reported about wrestler Sangram Singh shooting for the serial Shapath on Life OK. And the good looking man is super-kicked about his acting career which seems to be encountering hiccups in the initial stages.

Says Sangram, "I am supposed to do a Dara Singh bio-pic for the big screen. That was meant to be my acting debut. But the project was taking longer than I thought it would. In the meanwhile I got the chance to play myself that is Sangram Singh in the series Shapath on Life OK."

In the Fireworks Production series Sangram would star as a Haryanvi super-cop. Says Sangram, "I will be making my fiction TV debut with this show. I realise after being part of reality shows that television is a very big medium to connect with audiences these days. Also post Bigg Boss, Salman Khan Sir and Sunil Shetty ji had advised me to do a positive character on television if the opportunity arises. Well, I was not aware that I would be doing it so soon."

Sangram is taking acting lessons to look convincing on screen even if he's playing himself. "I am working on my acting skills but playing myself helps. I have been a cop with Delhi Police during my wrestling training days. Apart from that the show's producer B.P.Singh ji and the channel head Ajit Thakur ji are like my big brothers and I respect them a lot. Whatever they will think for me will be for my good only."

Sangram is enjoying the new phase in his career. "I have started shooting and it's a great feeling to do all stunts by myself from stopping the car to jumping on top of the roofs. It's a great adrenaline rush for me. I am thoroughly enjoying my acting debut on television."

We wish Sangram all the best for this outing!

link below:

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/its-great-feeling-do-all-stunts-myself-shapath-sangram-singh-360

Posted: 10 years ago
Wish Samgram all the best in his Career, and looking forward to see his Entry