That I died in an accident is the craziest rumor :sameer soni

nuut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

That I died in an accident is the craziest rumour I have heard about myself: Samir Soni

Talented actor Samir Soni, who has been a prominent name in both Bollywood and the television industry, was last seen in Life OK's supernatural thriller Ringa Ringa Roses.

Currently in plans to move into newer projects post the IPL tournament, the actor is for the time enjoying his time with his two-year old daughter.

In a chat with Tellychakkar.com, Samir answers some fun questions for our Quickie section.

What is your comfort food after a hard day's work?

In the kind of profession I am in, I would be good with an ice-cream and some brownies as there is no option of food after a hard day's work.

Most played songs on your iPod?

The songs by Bruce Springsteen have been on my mind since a long time now.

If you were to get stuck somewhere with no phone or internet, where would it be and with whom?

I anyway dislike talking on the phone. So I would like to get stuck somewhere where I am closer to nature.

Live-in or marriage?

I see no sense in a live-in relationship; prefer marriage instead.

Love is...

Love is not possible if there is no understanding and respect for each other.

Sex is...

Sex is overrated at times.

Craziest rumour you have heard about yourself?

The craziest rumour I heard about myself was that I lost my life in an accident. And the news spread like wildfire for I was watching a beautiful play and had switched off my phone and was thus inaccessible.

What is best done slowly...eating or kissing?

Kissing should be done slowly.

Every person needs?

Every person needs his or her personal space.

What is something that you need to stop doing immediately?

I really need to stop staying awake till late at night and read books. My wife gets annoyed because the light stays on; we have had quite a few fights because of this.

What have you always wanted to do but never done?

I have always wanted to get up early by six in the morning and go to the gym. Alas! It has remained a dream (laughs).

One word that describes you?

A close friend of mine described me in a sentence. He said the best way to describe me is work in progress'.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thanks Nuut...was just going to post too
haye haye yeh kaisa rumor hai...Moral of the story is ...Never switch off ur phn or u r dead๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Shobhit18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rush2220

thanks Nuut...was just going to post too

haye haye yeh kaisa rumor hai...Moral of the story is ...Never switch off ur phn or u r dead๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@bold: ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Rush, I've taken the advise!! ๐Ÿ˜†

@ Nuut: Thanks for posting this! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nuut

That I died in an accident is the craziest rumour I have heard about myself: Samir Soni

Talented actor Samir Soni, who has been a prominent name in both Bollywood and the television industry, was last seen in Life OK's supernatural thriller Ringa Ringa Roses.

Currently in plans to move into newer projects post the IPL tournament, the actor is for the time enjoying his time with his two-year old daughter.

In a chat with Tellychakkar.com, Samir answers some fun questions for our Quickie section.

What is your comfort food after a hard day's work?

In the kind of profession I am in, I would be good with an ice-cream and some brownies as there is no option of food after a hard day's work.

Most played songs on your iPod?

The songs by Bruce Springsteen have been on my mind since a long time now.

If you were to get stuck somewhere with no phone or internet, where would it be and with whom?

I anyway dislike talking on the phone. So I would like to get stuck somewhere where I am closer to nature.

Live-in or marriage?

I see no sense in a live-in relationship; prefer marriage instead.

Love is...

Love is not possible if there is no understanding and respect for each other.

Sex is...

Sex is overrated at times.

Craziest rumour you have heard about yourself?

The craziest rumour I heard about myself was that I lost my life in an accident. And the news spread like wildfire for I was watching a beautiful play and had switched off my phone and was thus inaccessible.

What is best done slowly...eating or kissing?

Kissing should be done slowly.

Every person needs?

Every person needs his or her personal space.

What is something that you need to stop doing immediately?

I really need to stop staying awake till late at night and read books. My wife gets annoyed because the light stays on; we have had quite a few fights because of this.

What have you always wanted to do but never done?

I have always wanted to get up early by six in the morning and go to the gym. Alas! It has remained a dream (laughs).

One word that describes you?

A close friend of mine described me in a sentence. He said the best way to describe me is work in progress'.

@ Red - Is this some sort of announcement of his new project๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ? Does that mean he will be appearing in a new show post IPL๐Ÿ˜•?  

Now I am damn curious to know which show he is doing? When will it air? Who is his co-star? What the show is about? Gosh this interview has raised so may speculations, I need answers damn itโ˜บ๏ธ
Edited by -Rani - 10 years ago
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ฒ my first reaction to title of this article ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

@Rani Question bank ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
@Sameer please answer to these questions๐Ÿ˜†

@Nuut TFSEdited by eshi.nl - 10 years ago
saloni12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

@ Red - Is this some sort of announcement of his new project๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ? Does that mean he will be appearing in a new show post IPL๐Ÿ˜•?  

Now I am damn curious to know which show he is doing? When will it air? Who is his co-star? What the show is about? Gosh this interview has raised so may speculations, I need answers damn itโ˜บ๏ธ
me too ws having same questions when i read this...s he already in talk with something or 'll get something after IPL...fans r waiting eagerly...hope he come bak with gud show/role

Rush2220 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shobhit18

@bold: ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Rush, I've taken the advise!! ๐Ÿ˜†

@ Nuut: Thanks for posting this! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

lol yeah better to be on the safe side๐Ÿ˜†

p.s - if we went by this logic...I'd be found dead every morning ๐Ÿคฃ but thank god rumors are ki i meditate n then do yoga in the mornings...guess who has spread these rumors๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Rush2220 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

Rani Rani apne Ghoro (horses) ko kabu main rakho๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

but i wish that ur wish which is my wish... like all other SS fans wish comes true ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS..
as always to the point and straight forward...
really a crazy rumor..

hope to see him soon as a lead in a daily soap and icing in the cake would be , he paired with keerti .. 
Edited by d.padmini - 10 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rush2220

Rani Rani apne Ghoro (horses) ko kabu main rakho๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

but i wish that ur wish which is my wish... like all other SS fans wish comes true ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

How can you ask me to control after reading "Currently in plans to moving with new projects post IPL" ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  He is definitely working on something and I wish and pray that we get to watch that something very soon