F.I.R

Way to my heart is through my stomach: Kavita Kaushik

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Spontaneous and straight-forward -- that's Kavita Kaushik for you.

READ: Chandramukhi Chautala dons a new Avatar in FIR

Happily back to her 'baby' show F.I.R, Kavita was at her best of moods -- be it about posing for camera or over conversation. As she sat for a chat over lunch, she confessed "way to my heart is through my stomach. I love indulging in food and I am never conscious on what to eat and what not to." This spunky actress practices yoga to stay fit. Not just this, she enjoys learning new dance formats as well as indulgences into adventure sports.

Talking about her trekking experiences, Kavita shares, "It was almost fifteen years back when I went for char-dhaam trip (Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri), I felt the beauty of nature closely. I was much devastated observing the news on cloudburst at Kedarnath. But, I knew this was coming. The way illegal constructions by the banks of river were shaping up and the numerous hydro-power projects being taken up " this was obvious. Now, if one takes a look at ganges, it is back in its original course. We must respect the nature and retain its beauty."