CC costumes

nikkitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Do you guys ever felt what I am feeling. Whenever CC dons a new role the costume she uses are going little beyond the limit. For example the dress for gangu bayi role in the ongoing episodes. The look is designed to highlight the assets and shapes than treditional bayee attire. This is one of the dress codes I can mention now. But for regular viewers, it is not difficult to name few such roles done by CC in this category.
Please share your views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Not just the costume, but I felt she was totally off in it. She could not get the maharashtrain accent right too. I felt that her aata mazi satakali was not at all funny, it irritated after some time.
Coming to your post, her attire was too much to watch. Have you ever seen a Gangu bai type person wearing such attire, with a nathani ðŸ˜²

Minionite thumbnail
At some point I've actually started to get bored with all these costume changes and what not. As for her costumes, she did mention once in an interview that she doesn't have an official costume designer or makeup person. Many times she ends up choosing her costumes herself so I guess that's just Kavita's idea of a bai.
nikkitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks arti and shreya for your views.

CC should realize that viewers are interested in her dabangg style of acting but not in her hotie naughty sytlo attire.
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Even in recent episode, where she is dressed as rajkumari, har pallu and walk has been tantalizing.