•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

According to you who is the biggest bad on season 5 ?

Poll Choice
Silas
Quetsiyah
DR. WES
Katherine Pierce
New Travellers Head - MARKLOS
OTHERS ( mention in comments)
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago

this season is filled with baddies but none of them made a lasting impression or really  proved to be a threat to deal with(because writers kill them off in just one or two episodes). in reality none of them were really the big bad  but if you have to choose who would you choose.

or do you think KLAUS has set the bar high that none of them seem evil when we compare them with Him.

Though I voted for Katherine but I also loved that insanely-in-love witch Qetsiyah. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by TVD-IANcrazy

Though I voted for Katherine but I also loved that insanely-in-love witch Qetsiyah. πŸ˜‰

i voted far Katherine too .

Quetsiyah was interesting but insane . who would spend 2000 years waiting for a guy to choose her . she should have been kept longer why die when your revenge is complete. she should have stayed in mystic falls . at least it would have been interesting then what they were showing till now .
Yeah agree...she should have stayed...Qetsiyah was a strong character...abrupt ending for her...atleast the story would have been much better than this hunt doppleganger drama...and I really loved that actress Janina Gavanker...she was brilliant.
Posted: 9 years ago
markos was not even huge threat , he was powerless without all of the travellers following him blindly and i have to admit even silas seemed a big bad compared to markos.
no one was purely evil this season
but if
quesiyah wanted shed have all the vampires dead cos shes the most powerful witch (and incredibly insane) though she didnt do much she is the biggest baddy youd want to mess with...
so voted for her

and katherine was really not thaat bad this season
:)

Katherine...and I feel sad saying so!
I think Katherine. She didn't even a learn a lesson after getting stabbed. Yes, she had suffered a lot which is why I had sympathised with her character when she was dying (but she didn't), but did she really have to be so mean to Elena knowing that she is going to die?

Also I found Silas and Qetsiyah very evil. I loooved Silas's character. It was just so exciting to watch him, which is why I was sad that they ended his character in just 10 episodes. Stefan surely did play the character very well.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Aishahh_24 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Aishahh_24

I think Katherine. She didn't even a learn a lesson after getting stabbed. Yes, she had suffered a lot which is why I had sympathised with her character when she was dying (but she didn't), but did she really have to be so mean to Elena knowing that she is going to die?

Also I found Silas and Qetsiyah very evil. I loooved Silas's character. It was just so exciting to watch him, which is why I was sad that they ended his character in just 10 episodes. Stefan surely did play the character very well.πŸ‘πŸΌ

yep katherine was one character who deserved a awesome send off, before season 5 every few minutes she was on the screen , she was the best of best. season 5 they did kind of ruined her character a little and even in death they sent her off to  a worm hole .

silas and qetsiyah are on other side right so why didnt they renew there love story. it would have been great if we had qetsiyah appearance on season finale😊