Posted: 9 years ago
TVMs OF WEEK 16: 

1. DABH 14.5(13.4)
2. JA 10.5(9.3)
3.SNS 9.9(10.7)😭

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/

Edited by -SUZI- - 9 years ago
was bound to happen..they aRE DRAGGING THIS gAURI/MEERA TRACK TOO LONG and not letting gopi be strong against ahem...am fed up of ahem shouting and gopi keeping quiet.
TFS. Cvs just do something...
TFS. CVS should do something.
tfs...this is all because of cvs...cvs😡..they are dragging the show
If they show this crap...radha escaping all the time...not suprised at all... 😡
Had to happen.  After coming into the leap with a bang, the story is fizzling out.  I think most of us were sold on seeing a new, improved and independent Gopi and it intrigued us.  Well apart from the odd ballsy Gopi we see the simpering "I'll always love you Ahemji.  No matter how much you insult me and treat me like crap."  BOLLOCKS.  ğŸ˜¡  If cvs want to move this story forward, bring the Radha/Tripti episode to a satisfying close.  Give Gopi some attitude-actually a lot more attitude, especially when it concerns her Ahemji, and let her assert her independence.  It is what the women of India and soap doom actually crave.  A role model who is not a doormat or too aggressive to get a liking to.  Edited by Xarina - 9 years ago
bound to happen they have dragged and dragged so much the story lost flavour

and they showed all unrealistic things . Very good , let it fall more . The kids had taken it up but now they have no role . Instead of seeing Radha's punishment as Mani , people r seeing faaltu story of Jigna and Hasmukh , Kokila targeted Hasmukh instead of Mani . Ahem and Gopi's differences r sorted out by a stranger girl who lives on their charity , they don't know she is their daughter yet . Where do these things ever happen and who will believe it ? Now whether Gopi Ahem get together or Kokila regains memory , flavour is lost .
This was to happen the cvs should stop dragging every track n move the story forward at this state we are bk to square 1 ahem hatin gopi they need to move on instead they are going back wards cum on cvs open ur eyes..