Pretty Little Liars

Ravenswood Cancelled/Caleb to return?

Posted: 10 years ago
Okay so after a slightly disappointing attempt, the Pretty Little Liars spin off has been declared as "CANCELLED" by the Alloy Entertainment Group. The series that starred PLL veteran Tyler Blackburn who played Caleb might just be brought back to the original series.

All the HaLeb fans were disappointed when he left the show. And even though, Hannah tells Travis "Can we have a do over?"...I doubt whether there is light at the end of the tunnel for HaLeb fans.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Not sure if there will be Haleb again. I guess eventually. But Caleb is coming back to Rosewood. At the Paley, they said he is coming back on the 100th episode. 

Ravenswood is cancelled, but a fan asked if they will get a wrap up and they also said that they are trying to work on it. Give the supernatural story an ending but I highly doubt that will be happening. 

I am just looking forward to Tyler's come back in PLL (:

P.S You watch GA? I see Mark and Lexi dp ❤️
Edited by *mystic.moon* - 10 years ago
sallybaby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
caleb is deff coming back to rosewood...
i'm really not looking forward for the love triangle though, because it seems hanna has started liking the travis guy...
but whatever as long as caleb is back !!  
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I really like that Caleb is coming back, not sure how they will out the haleb angle but I am sure Caleb will provide more help to the girls since he pretty much knows half the stuff..
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sallybaby

caleb is deff coming back to rosewood...

i'm really not looking forward for the love triangle though, because it seems hanna has started liking the travis guy...
but whatever as long as caleb is back !!  

Me either. Travis is a nice guy but I hate LTs. :P 
At Paley, when they asked Hanna who she wants to end up with, she said Caleb and that she has always liked him over all the guys so far. I have my fingers crossed. 

For now, I am just happy to know that Caleb is back. 
sallybaby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: *mystic.moon*

Me either. Travis is a nice guy but I hate LTs. :P 
At Paley, when they asked Hanna who she wants to end up with, she said Caleb and that she has always liked him over all the guys so far. I have my fingers crossed. 

For now, I am just happy to know that Caleb is back. 

exactly !! LTs ruin everything...i hate it..
at paley i think she meant she preferred working with tyler...she said she missed him so much that she didnt feel right doing romantic scenes with another guy😳
so yh hope the creatives are hearing that ...having my fingers crossed too !!
Edited by sallybaby - 10 years ago
I just saw on Entertainment Tonight that Caleb is coming back. The producers confirmed it and so did Ashley Benson.
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yayyy!! :-D :-D i LOVE caleb and haleb and im sooo happy for ths!! I was more heartbroken than hanna when he left ;-) :-P and when she started with travis, i was like "NO hanna NO!!" i hope they get bak together though of course caleb has a lot of explaining to do
-Panda- thumbnail
Yep, I heard that too! But the article I read stated that Caleb may have an angle with Alison and not Hanna.
Let's seee
For now...am just eager to see him return to Rosewood,where he belongs. Not some creepy and weird place like Ravenswood. Although I have to say, I really like Nicole Anderson. Hope she finds a good show to redeem herself.