TOI: My life revolves around my children Aador and Agastya: Ronit Roy

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
My life revolves around my children Aador and Agastya: Ronit Roy
My life revolves around my children Aador and Agastya: Ronit Roy

Ronit Roy needs no introduction. With his roles in Kyunkii...Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kasautii Zindagi Kay, Bandini or now, in Adaalat - he has carved a niche for himself on small screen. 

He also won accolades for his role in Udaan and he donned a negative role in Boss. Now, his upcoming B-Town venture 2 States is much in talks as he plays Arjun Kapoor's father in the movie.

We ask Ronit on how he strikes a balance between his busy professional life and family life? "I don't have many friends and don't prefer socializing much. So after wrapping up the shooting, my time is for gym and family. I've got to cherish fatherhood very late in life, so my life revolves around my children Aador and Agastya. I have started taking Sundays off so that I can be with them, play with them " we end up playing games, talking, having meals together, watching good children movies " I don't want to miss out on moments of seeing them growing up and don't want them to miss me as well. That apart, I ensure I keep meeting my brother Rohit and his family " we keep visiting each others' places and even at some essential social functions I have to make visit to, we catch up. For me, family comes first," says Ronit.