Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
congratulation for the new thread... and yup good teaser...
do continue soon and pm me
smileysmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Part 21 :

Rey comes back home in the afternoon. Everyone were waiting for him. By his look everyone got that he is upset but couldn't get why? He left home around 8.30 in the morning and returned around 1.30PM. Where he went no one knows. He had told bittu before leaving the house that he is going to get some pain killer medicine for him. When they called him an hour back his no. Was busy.

Kriya : rey what happened? Why are you looking upset..?

Rey : umm..nothing.. I will just be back..(saying he starts towards stairs to go to his room)

Itz been 20mins, but still there is no sign of rey. He hasn't come out of his room..

Kriya : "guys you start having food..main dekthi hoon what happened to him"

Swayam : no. Lets take food there to his room because I don't think his mood will be back to normal so soon..I know him..

They all agree and go to rey's room with food. Rey was standing near the window staring outside. He looks very calm but in deep thought. Something was disturbing him. Kriya puts her hand on his shoulder. Rey turns to see her..

Rey : hey...I am sorry I wasnt feeling hungry so...aap sab khalo(looking at all with plates in their hands)

Kriya : kya baat hai rey? Everything was okay yesterday night. But now again you are in fawl mood?

Rey : (takes deep breath, wiping his face with his hand) I am so sorry guys...kriya I am sorry.

All gets confused with rey's behavior

Kriya : why?

Rey : oh actually I shared everything with kushi di..I am sorry kriya.. main sab cheezein usse share karta hoon..itz my habit. I am sorry.

Kriya : oh...that's fine rey.. vicky told me about your bonding with your di. I can understand that.

Rey smiles but it was not relieved smile. It still felt like there is something more to it which is bothering him.

Swayam : rey baat kya hai?

Rey : kushi di has got a friend in London. And his family has liked di a lot so they went to mom and dad with the marriage proposal. They know everything about di, I mean her first marriage. They dont have any objection.

Vicky : hey it's a great news. You should be happy rey. But wait...wait...what did di say about it.

Rey : smiles "when asked she had said let rey decides it"

Swayam : hmm. You are the right person to decide about this. She is right. Though she is elder to you but no one knows what's good for her better than you.

Rey : I know. I told mom and dad that I will talk to that guy and his family. I will do a video chat with them.

Vicky : great .

Swayam : perfect.

Neha : what perfect.?

Sharon : exactly

Kriya : rey first do background check of this guy and his family.

Rey : yeah I thought the same but after got to know who is that guy, I dont think it's necessary.

Bharat : you know him already?

Swayam : who is that rey?

Rey : Arnav Singh Raizada [NOTE : I am not going to mix Arhi part in this story. Itz just the bonding rey n his di share all about. Instead of taking random name like bittu, I am using arnav n kushi here. As I am their fan as well..so itz still a kr story only. May be 2 or 3 % I will add rey's di story like bittu part]

Rinni : ASR, the famous business tycoon?

All are hell shocked.

Rey just manges to nod his head. After couple of mins of silence,

Rey : ASR is our neighbour in London. I mean he owns the house next to dad's house there. And recently he had gone there with his family for vacation. For few months. So unki family and mom n dad became very good friends. And then di went there. They all like di a lot it seems Dad was telling. And specially ASR treats her like she is already a family. Kushi di and he getting along really well it seems. And that's why di this time didn't refuse the marriage idea, instead she said as I (rey) decide. Dad was telling from di's behavior, it's somehow clear that this time she will accept for marriage if I(rey) agree..and ASR said that he doesn't have any problem to marry kushi di. She is perfectly like how he wanted his life partner should be. Beauty with brain. He likes di's simplicity a lot it seems.

Kriya : hmm..then what's the problem? I mean..you wanted your di to get married and she is ready now. And I think this guy Mr raizada is perfect for her.

Rey : I know kriya but he is very famous business tycoon. Studied in Harvard business school. And di just completed 10th. That too when I forced her. Yeah along with me, I taught her speaking very good English and she has very decent yet classy dressing sense. But that doesn't match up to what this ASR possesses. May be he is okay with it now but I don't want any differences to come in their married life because of all these things.

All got rey's point. They sat silently thinking, what can be done in this situation.

Swayam gives plates to everyone. Even to rey, who took it this time without any argument.and they all started to have food including bittu..

Swayam : why dont you talk all these matters with ASR itself directly. Let him know your concerns and see what he says about all this.

Rey silently " hmm. Decided the same. I have decided not only with him but with his whole family, I will do a video chat. Because they will be back to India only after couple of more months and I can't wait till then"

Everyone agreed silently knowing the bond rey shares with his kushi di. And they knew it was not their friend speaking, it is a possessive brother in him. Once they are done with the food,

Rey : vicky

Vicky knew what's coming. He was expecting it since morning. But he doesn't want to listen or face. But he can't help it now.

Vicky avoiding eye contact "hmm"

Rey says nervously "tomorrow..." he left the sentence incomplete unable to understand how to proceed knowing vicky's reaction. And as usual swayam has to interfere knowing where this conversation will go and how it will end.

Swayam : rey..leave it..this is not the right time.

All others except neha got confused with the behavior of these three friends.

Rey : but swayam..abhi nahi tho kab? We don't have time..kal ki tayyariyan bhi karni hai. Without his cooperation, how will we do all that?

Swayam (looks at Vicky's blank expression and then looking back at rey) "I understand but let it be. This is not the time rey. Please don't start again. We are done with this discussion with, vicky. Huh. Will manage somehow tomorrow. If he doesn't want, let him be"

Rey was frustrated and shocked with swayam's words "what? Ye tum keh rahe ho swayam? How can you..? Huh..swayam (pointing at Vicky, shouts) he accepts it or not, the fact will not change. How long is he going to ignore the fact? I don't understand why is he not ready to accept it mhaaan? (By now all 4, vicky neha swayam and rey had tears in their eyes) how long he ignores the fact that we had lost our "Pari"

"PARI" the name was enough to break vicky.

Vicky stands up immediately, ignoring the tears flowing on his cheeks, shouts back at rey "I.AM.NOT.IGNORING anything. And I don't need to accept anything. Because I have already found my PARI here. And I am very happy with her. So please save your all these rituals for yourself. I am not going to participate in them. MY PARI...MERE PAAS HAI..AAJ BHI..KISI AUR KE ROOP MEIN HI SAHI BUT SHE IS WITH ME. How many times do I have to tell this rey.? Pari kahi nahi gayi hai..yahi pe hai..mere paas...SHE IS NOT DEAD FOR ME REYANSH. AND I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THAT INCIDENT. I HAVE GOT MY PARI HERE "

Rey :(wiping his tears roughly) "HERE YOU GO. YOU DONT WANT TO ACCEPT IT..COWARD"

Swayam : stop it guys(wipes his tears) why you both fight like this every year when this day comes? Why any one of you accept the defeat and stop the matter here itself? You both fight like enemies in this case. I am fedup of making you guys understand that this fight will not result in anything.huh

Rey : exactly.. because ye(again pointing at vicky wiping his tears) tho samajne walo mein se nahi hai. Like every year I only have to accept the defeat. And I only have to perform all the (he couldn't complete the sentence)...(looking at vicky and swayam furiously) but I will do it this year also. I DON'T need anyone tomorrow.

Swayam : you know what? I think I AM THE coward here...

Rey : yes you are. Like. Him(looking at vicky)

Vicky : whatever. Meri PAri samjegi muje. She will understand that why her vicky behaves like this(he was crying badly now)..after all these years..why can't he accept that incident..why he tries to remove that incident from his life. SHE WILL UNDERSTAND.. she...(neha unable to see Vicky in such a Condition, hugs him tightly)

Kriya(wipes her tears, puts her shaky hand on vicky's shoulder) : "who is PARI?"

All four(Vicky neha swayam n rey) looks at her shockingly.

Rey was the first one to come out of shock. Looking at vicky "I think it's high time you tell her the truth" (this time his tone was very calm)

Swayam also adds " yeah even your other friends deserve to know the tragedy"

Vicky looks at neha and gets a positive nod from her as well.. Vicky sits on a bean bag, immediately rey and swayam sits next to him on each side on the floor knowing the fact that it's going to be really difficult for Vicky to share for the first time with anyone. Neha sits next to swayam. But what makes rey, swayam and neha little happy was, kriya sits infront of vicky and puts her head on vicky's lap. Because she was still weak. Last day's incident had effect on her. Vicky caresses her head lovingly wiping his tears. Definitely kriya's that gesture gave him the strength to share everything..

"Pari was...is ...I mean...(vicky was unable to proceed..taking deep breath) Pari, my sister. We were twins as told by our parents. Hum dono were like inseparable. Besties. Aur yeah ye dono bhi.(looking at swayam and rey) hum teeno(vicky rey n swayam) ke parents are close friends since their college time. They started joint business and succeeded. And we three were neighbors as well. So I, pari, rey and swayam became very good friends. I used to share everything with pari since we both were of same age but Pari(smile), she always shared most of things with rey. They both were very good friends. We can say "partners in crime". Both, horrible pranksters. Swayam was the only one who used to treat we three equally. Otherwise we three had our own share of naughtyness. He was the one who always managed to control our pranks and keep us as one group. After 7th grade exams, we all four were very happy and ready to enjoy our 2monthS holidays. Next day I, rey and swayam were playing cricket in my house garden. Pari was as usual doing her painting. She had crazy habit of painting. She was very good in that.. she heard the icecream man shouting different flavors of ice creams he had, passing infront of our house. She told us she will buy ice creams for us and ran crossing the road all excited.. but after buying ice creams, when she was crossing the road screaming happily the way ice cream man shouts, a van hit her. And ...and...she...(he was unable to complete it)"

Rey and swayam gives side hugs to him. Holding him tightly. Kriya was crying in Vicky's lap but she controls herself and whispers

" hmm..then?"

Vicky wipes his tears roughly and then again stroking kriya's head lovingly " then it was difficult for rey swayam and me to adjust without her. Maintaining our routine without her. We all three started spending time in our houses, without going to others house to play. But still whenever swayam and rey used to see me, they used to break down as I used to remind them of my sissy Pari. Rey was affected more as pari and he used to plan some or the other things always. Friends birthdays, all three mommys and dads birthdays, our birthdays, some pets birthdays and when nothing there to plan, then pranks..against everyone. Sometimes it used to be very difficult for our parents to handle these two. And I started avoiding going to school, when school started. So eventually our parents decided move out from that place as it was getting difficult to forget pari there..so we moved here to Mumbai. And swayam and rey moved to goa. Rey became close to kushi di then. Till then he always spent time with us. But after pari, di helped him a lot to come out of the tragedy. Di took really very good care of rey and swayam there after."

Kriya : aur tum?

Vicky smiles this time he didnt cry " I got you...MY new PARI"

Kriya sits on her knees and hugs him tightly crying loudly. But vicky felt relieved after sharing everything. He hugs her and says " shh kriya. Dont cry."

That day everyone understood why vicky treats kriya as his own sister and why he is so protective about her.

Kriya wipes her tears and sits in front of vicky again " tho kal pari ki BARSI hai?" (She guessed it)

Neha rey and swayam got alert and looks at Vicky. Because he never involved in pari's death anniversary. It was rey, who went to temple every year and conducted pooja on pari's name. And vicky's parents performed it every year without vicky. Vicky once moved to Mumbai, middle of his 8th grade, found kriya and got attached to her. So she became his pari from there after.

Vicky : hmm

Kriya "tho hum kal madir chale? Nahi nahi...I have an idea"

Vicky : what? (Whispers)

Kriya : "you remember that orphanage near temple? We went few times..will go there tomorrow and distribute snacks and painting sets for them. You remember vicky, last time when we visited there, the sarita mam, owner of that orphanage was telling that few of the kids there are very good artists but the orphanage unable to provide them necessary things to those kids? We will give them tomorrow. Isse pari bhi kush hojayegi as it was her talent aur waise bhi wo orphanage is of small scale to koi donations bhi itna nahi dete..so will help them every year..what say?(asks excitedly to Vicky, she controls hard to stop her tears from flowing as she wanted vicky to accept the tragedy and move on. Holding bitter memories will no way help to live in peace. Kriya knows it very well)

Vicky immediately hugs her and silently sobs. Kriya let him cry..after some time still in hug, vicky whispers "I miss her...I don't want to kriya...but I still miss her..I don't want to accept that she is no more.but still...I miss her..terribly" kriya hugs him tightly...

Finally Vicky accepts his pari's death. But there were more things, which were making him feel miserable after that pari's accident.

Hope you guys like it..I had written this a week back but I couldn't post it. Sorry...
Do tell me how you guys feel about the way story is proceeding. And one more thing, this story is kind of rollercoaster ride. You will see so many ups and downs but one thing is there will be no more emotional pasts in this story. Yeah one more emotional scene is there but the following sequences will make it feel less emotional so that's it. And as I said there are so many things for this story I have planned so this story is not gonna end so soon..yeah that's it for now..:)
chand91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
yee
1st aai

congo 4 nw thred
awsm prt
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
dii story is proceeding amazingly...i smwhere guessed it dat pari vicky ki sis hai nd y he is attached to kriya so much...
loved it...i wud love to know what rey has decided after talking to doctor abt kriya nd her feelings...
nd as u said...rollercoaster ride...dii we r ready bring it on
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear.. Love it.. Thanks for pm..
smileysmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: akankshaArsha

dii story is proceeding amazingly...i smwhere guessed it dat pari vicky ki sis hai nd y he is attached to kriya so much...
loved it...i wud love to know what rey has decided after talking to doctor abt kriya nd her feelings...
nd as u said...rollercoaster ride...dii we r ready bring it on

πŸ˜‰ next few updates full on kr hi hoga..
Kya hoga n kaise hoga..wait and watch.. πŸ˜›

But I am really excited for upcoming kr track.
Aur dr n rey convo main itni asaani se disclose nahi karne wali πŸ˜ƒ .. itz something which I want to use in future track..so wait for it...:)
shalini_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrtzz for new thread dii...:D update is suprbly amazing...:) truelyy amazing...:D i m looking forwrd for nxt chptr..,:) this past of them is d reasn they r soo close... I m glad they r still togethe...:) loved it...:) thankuu for d update...:) nd thnxx 4 pm
shalini_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nd a ques. What happen in doc. Cabin..??? I frstly thought he is upset bcz of d convo bt here goes another track.,,., ur stry evry single one is amazing... :D i m loving it...:) plzz update another stry too,,,, :D
KReyAS thumbnail
awsome updt
loved it
vicky ,swayam and rey is in so pain
love vicky  and kriya bonding
cont soon
thnx fr pm
smileysmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini_arsha

nd a ques. What happen in doc. Cabin..??? I frstly thought he is upset bcz of d convo bt here goes another track.,,., ur stry evry single one is amazing... :D i m loving it...:) plzz update another stry too,,,, :D

Thank youuu:)

The dr n rey convo is suspense as off now..I am planning to reveal it in later part of the story..