Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Wonderful update... I am simply love the kriya-vicky bond.
It is one of it's kind...
Thanks for the PM

A big congratulations on the new thread. πŸ‘

PS. late reply
Studies
Edited by -spongy- - 10 years ago
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
please update soon ... can't wait to see what happens next 
smileysmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: don girls

please update soon ... can't wait to see what happens next

Have started writing the update..
The thing is I dont get much time these days. You know in single stretch ..
So I am writing updates whenever I get some time..
Dead_Nightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Firstly im very very sorry
U know why im saying sorry so no need to explain hehehe
and bada wala thanku
Thanku thanku so much
Nahi samajha tho samajhane ki kosis mat karna chod dena
Yeh chapter mere liye tha
Im dreaming na
Kya karu tu update nahi de rahi thi tho halla bol andolan karna padega na hehehehe
Abhi tho yeh suruwat hai aage aishe bahut sare andolan baki hai
Comming to the update
Hmmm wht to say exicited or upset
Its amazing update smi
Full of mixed emmotion
Rey ki di ki shadi ASR se wah kya jodi bani ekdum mast
Arnav and khushi ekdum mast
His thinking is correct being possesive brother lots of concern about her
Kriya and gang are very happy with that
But bumb foot gaya na
Pari she was the vicky sis and she is dead all r so upset and crying
Vicky doesn't do pooja rey did vicky got another pari that is kriya
awesome written every emmotion
Ur writting m always fan
Bada wala
Kriya ne itni critical situation mai vicky ko khush kar diya hehehe that is our kriya any situation she handle clamly
Trully fantastic update
Loved it
So much
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratz for the new thread smita

yaaay may you have many more :D

so happy to see this

and the teaser was superb
Dead_Nightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Ur planning to give an update or not
smileysmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pradeep_maurya

Ur planning to give an update or not

By Monday night mpk and lb dono ka update sath mein milega..
Almost done dono updates..just trying to add gew general pics in mpk..
smileysmi thumbnail
Part 22 :

It was evening all were having much needed coffee because after vicky's emotional breakdown, all were exhausted emotionally. And in few mins rey will be going out to arrange necessary things for next day. Vicky agreed because every year rey has done this alone and Vicky doesn't want to take this responsibility from him.

Rey was about to leave when kriya says she will also accompany him as she knows where they will get the necessary things. Everyone agreed.

Rey was taking out his bike,

"Rey if you are okay, can we just walk? The market is just 20 minutes of walk from here."

Rey just nods silently as he was totally upset for the next day. And vicky's revelation today about pari had reminded him of the so many memories of pari and his friendship. Kriya purposely told him that they would walk.

"Missing pari?"

Rey knew kriya is coming with him only because he is upset. So he just nods his head.

"Rey ek baat bolu?"

He just looks at her a moment then again nods his head walking slowly.

" today I feel so jealous of you"

"Why?" Came the confused whisper from rey.

"Because you are so strong mentally, emotionally and yeah physically too(smiles a lil). I mean itna sab kuch hua hai tumhare life mein bhI but still you are strong. No running away from the bitter incidents of past. You have accepted everything as they had happened in life. Still moving on in life strongly, accepting new Bondings with people. No hiding anything just because you can't handle it. I mean ...you know..you have very strong will power."

Rey smiles a little understanding each and every words of her. His eyes were moist but as she said, he is a strong person.

" you know what rey?" . He just looks at her walking slowly with her.

"May be it is because of your this positive insight about life made me share about my dark past for the first time" . He stopped for a moment looking at her. But kriya was not sad addressing about her past which relieved him. Kriya signals him to walk again. She continued further.

"You know I have all these my friends, sharon and vicky but never felt like sharing about that incident to them because I knew they will breakdown more than me emotionally. They don't show it to me but they treat me like a delicate flower. They are very protective about me I don't know why. May be they love me a lot. But I needed someone like you. (Rey stilled for a moment. He didn't look at her he was looking ahead on the road but his mind rewind his conversation with kriya's dr)"

"Rey kya hua? " kriya shakes him when he doesn't give any reply.

"Oh sorry. I was thinking something. Chale?" They again starts walking.

"So main kya keh rahi thi? Haan I needed someone like you. You know who can handle my past and doesn't breakdown. So I shared with you everything. You dont know rey how terribly I wanted to share that incident with someone. Someone who listen to me and understands it but at the same time doesn't breakdown or sympathize with my mental status. Who can be strong enough to be with me simply. My friends are strong, no doubt but they become weak when it comes to me. Huh. And thanks to universe ji, he sent you here " says Kriya with a small smile on her face. She was expressing all these things to him as if it's a natural thing happened in her life but she didn't know how much all her that confession about him making him nervous. He was recalling his conversation with kriya's dr. Atleast in that moment he didn't want any emotional confessions about him from kriya. Otherwise it will break his resolutions promised to her dr. So he just gave a small smile in return without encouraging the conversation of kriya much.

They both bought all the necessary things in an hour and also kriya took him to a temple where they spoke to pandit ji about the next day's pooja and ritual for Pari's death anniversary.

Kriya and rey reached home after 2 hrs. After couple of minutes others also come back from market buying huge amount of different types of painting sets and they have ordered some food as well for next day for orphanage kids.

Next day, they all went to temple and did a pooja in peace. Kriya never left Vicky's side. Then they went to orphanage. They distributed the food and painting sets to kids. All kids thanked them innocently. They returned home in the evening. All didn't eat anything as they felt the pain of Vicky rey and swayam. Bittu silently went to kitchen and prepared tea for them and served them with some biscuits thinking at least they will not reject them. And he was right, all accepts biscuits along with tea without any fuss.

Rey was going to his room silently, kriya looks at Vicky who was sitting with neha, his head on neha's shoulder. So giving them some space, kriya went to rey's room. Because since morning she was with Vicky every moment but never failed to observe rey's painful and sad face. Sharon supported swayam.

Rey was sitting in his room, at the edge of his bed. Kriya simply went and stood in front of him. Immediately rey hugged her, holding her waist, pressing his face to her stomach. He needed someone today. Always. All those years on that particular day but no one was there or may be he never chose to interact with anyone on that day every year. His eyes were moist but he was not crying. He was exhausted. No matter how strong he is but end of the day he is also a normal human being, a college going boy. How much emotional incidents can he take? First fight with kriya, then her past revelation, the fight, kriya admitting to hospital, pari's secret revelation, kushi di's marriage proposal and pari's barsi with vicky for the first time. So much in just 2-3 days.

Kriya doesn't say anything. Just keep on caressing his head softly, soothing him a little. After 10-15 minutes

"You okay?" Asks kriya still caressing his head.

"Hmm" he free from hug.

Next day they attend the college and start the day as usual. Vicky swayam and rey were also normal unlike previous day, which made others to act normal. It was a lunch break, all had their lunch and just chatting on atrium steps, rey comes there with again bad mood. Saying something seriously to his cell.

Vicky : ab kya hua?

Rey : nothing..yeh di bhi na..(pause for a minute). Forget it.

Kriya : rey what's the matter?

Rey : kuch nai di is crazy you know..

Swayam : why are you saying like that? (If anyone knows rey's bonding with kushi, they definitely will not believe rey calling her crazy)

Rey: yaar day before yesterday jab maine usse sab cheese bataya tho tab se mere piche padi hai ki...ki..chod na yaar(in lil irritated tone)

Sharon : rey spit it out.

Kriya : come on rey.

Only Vicky and swayam understood that he is faking. Rey can never call kushi di crazy, even in his dreams. He is upto something, Vicky and swayam got it. So they were eagerly waiting for rey's reply.

Rey : huh.. you can't believe guys she is telling me to join yoga classes to control my temper. Specially those breathing exercises.

Vicky smiles, he got what is rey upto. But swayam didn't get anything. Others were totally into rey's complaint session.

Neha : what is wrong in it?

Rey : I mean neha yoga to calm my mind and control my anger? Yar I do dance when I am upset, trust me it will make me feel far faaar better than this yoga or whatever. I don't want to join any such classes yaar.

Kriya : rey di meant "to control your anger". Getting angry and being upset are two different things. And you do need to practice something to control your anger. Look at your wounds, these are all results of your anger. And uss din jis tarah se tum gusse mein boxing kar rahe the, god, your all fingers were ready to bleed any moment. You don't understand what you are doing when you get angry and end up in hurting yourself, which is not a healthy sign. If di feels yoga and some breathing exercises will help you in control your anger then you should definitely try.

All agree with kriya. Except swayam and vicky. Swayam knew di wouldn't tell him to join yoga because she knows how impatient rey is usually. And kushi di is off with this topic long back with rey. While vicky was enjoying rey's acting skills.

Rey : I understand kriya but I will get bored in yoga classes. This is not the 1st time di is sending me to yoga classes. Pehle bhi try kar chuka hoon and trust me kriya 2-3days se jada jaa nahi paya. It's so boring yaar.

Kriya : rey it's good for your health. I think you have to try again. Don't worry will not let you drop the classes so easily this time.

Rey : naa.. no way..

Kriya : rey don't behave like a stubborn kid. You are joining that's final..

Rey : oh please (with ignorant attitude )

Kriya (getting fully hyper mode) : rey why don't you understand? It's for your sake only. You will feel better... please.

Rey : but kriya main bore hojata hoon yaar yoga classes mein.

Kriya : rey please

Rey : fine but I need one of you to join with me. Otherwise I will get bored.

All looks at each other. All were silent for a minute.

"Okay fine i will join with you" said kriya leaving the place.

Rey smiles looking at kriya. He knew she needs some space right now to except that she is joining yoga, which was recommended by her enemy, her dr, long back but she refused it on his face. Now she agreed only for rey. He knew it she will agree to join yoga classes, to make him join the classes if he needed yoga sessions for himself.

Rey immediately messages kriya's Dr about Kriya joining yoga classes. All were little happy to know that these yoga classes will help kriya as well, as she needed.

Within couple of minutes rey receives a call from Dr. He asks rey how he made kriya to agree for yoga.? Rey explains him his plan and how she agreed. To that dr replies

Dr : no rey. It's a wrong way. Kriya believes in you. She trusts you a lot that's why she shares everything with you and agree to do anything for you. If you break her trust in you, her condition may worsen. She will never become normal mentally again. She will go back to her silent mode forever.

Rey gets worried to listen the consequences of his plan. Definitely he doesn't want all that to happen in any circumstances.

Rey : tho ab muje kya karna chahie Dr?

Dr : tell her the truth.

Rey : what? Rey gets shocked.

Dr : yes. We don't have any option. If she gets to know the truth you lied to her just to make her join yoga sessions then she will ever let you to help me in any way in the treatment again. She will start doing everything opposite of what we want. which is the last thing we want in this stage.. So.. tell her the truth.

I wanted to add more pics but couldn't :(. Hope you guys like the update.
Please hit the like button and leave your reviews. It would be helpful if you guys express what you feel about the way story is proceeding. Whether you are feeling interesting or very emotional.please try and leave your opinions.
Thank you..:)
mir_mishti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yeyy.. Me first...

lovely update..πŸ˜›

rey is so strong... Mentally, emotionally & Physically too..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Loved the way Kriya has handaled both Rey & Vicky..😊

She is so much comfortable to share her thoughts with rey as she trust him..😊

Rey's trick to made kriya agree to go to YOGA class..😎🀣

But doctor is also right..

Hope rey confess truth in front of kriya before it gets too late..πŸ˜•

Awesome update overall... Loved it..πŸ˜‰

Thanks for PM.πŸ˜ƒ

Update soon...😳

sorry couldn't hit LIKE... like button not working..😑
Edited by mir_mishti - 10 years ago
arshafan94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow awesome update.
the chapter was amazingπŸ‘
the way he convinced her to join Yoga and then the doctor's revelation.
just amazing
update soon and also your other stories