Suits

wowzerss

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Louis has thr attack and that prompts an emotional respomse from donna but soley as a caring friend😳 it was nicr to see. And harvey tearing up a little, wanting to ser him, and knowing he is allergic to flowers cause he used to send them to bug him in collegr😆
But the attack prompting a sheela louis engagement made me very happy.😳 I love LoLa and the louis plumbers butt made my day😆

I feel bad for rachel.. 

And harvry and mike issue is kinda sad.. but mikes such a baby. He has always been a baby. He needs to make something out of his glass ceiling and vreak it. Go to school get a degree and make things right.

Harvey and louis hug. ðŸ˜³ I swooned and cracked up at the same time😆
But harvey is gonna be louis best man. How awesome.

Edited by -Shayari- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Oh shucks well..mike cant go to school without someone knowing and word getting out. If he goes somewhere where no one will know him, he cant come back tot he big leagues which is also true. So to just hold on and enjoy the ride.
Sucks man ðŸ˜³

RosyRosh thumbnail
Mikes job offer. wow.
LoLa was short lived that made me sad. I want LoLa. 
Donna pushing scotvey is annoying 
Edited by -Shayari- - 10 years ago
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
My thoughts shortly =P 
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Harvey's and Donna's reaction to that Louis-Harvey hug made me laugh...haha and how Donna was telling him to hug Louis back 🤣
I wonder if Mike will actually accept the offer. Here he has Jessica and Harvey and Donna to protect him, but what'll happen there if someone gets even a hint of the fact that he never went to Harvard...or any law school!
RosyRosh thumbnail
The hug was hilarious manny! Lol 
Thats a good point. Pearson spector is family now. People know and accept his secret. If someone finds out elsewhere he will be crushed