|TVD S5E17 VU - Rescue Me|

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi,
        I see a number of links on this page, but am a bit unsure about which of these are meant for viewing and which for downloading. Also, when I clicked them, some new windows opened asking me to save, install and run various programs. Can you please guide me on how to watch the episodes with some more details?
Posted: 9 years ago

hey love .. i think u don't have plugins in your browser like FLash player or VLc player .. thats why the sites are asking you to save and run various programs.

All the links in there can be used for watching and you can use Internet Download manager for downloading them .. some are even having direct download options just tick off Downloading through the Site's IDM as you will need to download it for no reason

i suggest Use NOVAMOV for watching and download a good version of Internet download manager and u can download it too ...It's fast and easy !!! if u need help pm me .. we can go through step by step!! 

Posted: 9 years ago
nice share thanks for the link now i can see this episode...:)