Arakshi FF: Ray Of Hope Season 2 (Chapter 11 Updated) - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by manurocks

hey update soon... waiting...!!!!!!!!!!!
Next month sweetheart..
Originally posted by EashaYousufzai

Next month sweetheart..
what???
next month ..?😲
its feel too long hena??
Nice Prologue...
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Continue soon...
Plzzz PM me next time...
& I vll read season1 very soon...😳😳

CHAPTER 1:

Sakshi was standing outside of the office. ETF headquarter. A dream that came true. A dream that she and her father saw together. The only difference is her father is not here to enjoy with her. She became little sad but the next instant she scolded herself.

Sakshi: Mere papa yaha hai. Mere dilme. Mere har sapne mein woh. Woh aab mujhe dekh raha hai. Mere khushi me khushya mana rahe hai. Bhagwan ji ke paas baithke jee bharke laddo kha raha hoga.

She smiled thinking this. She was getting nervous but she composed herself. She took deep breath and entered the office.

Everyone is in conference room. Doing paperwork while Sameer cleared his throat.

Sameer: Arjun tujhe yaad hai ki aaj ek crime journalist ETF join karni wali hai.  Sakshi Anand.

Arjun stared at him for sometime.

Arjun: Anand. You mean Rakesh Anand ki koi relative?

Sameer: Unki beti.

Arjun: What? Unki koi beti nehi hai. I mean hota to hame pata chalta.

Sameer: Nehi. Unki ek beti thi. Sir ne usse bohot sambhal ke rakha tha. For some security reason I don't know for sure. But I've met her. At the hospital.

Arjun scowled.

Arjun: Why didn't you tell me?

Sameer: I didn't want to tell anyone about her. Some people are after her. I didn't risk her security. But now Anand sir is dead. So, I guess it's better if we know about her. It would be easier to protect her.

Arjun nodded. He respected his Anand sir very much. If it's about the safety of his Anand sir. He will do everything to protect that girl. He went to his cabin and opened a file. It was on Anand sir's mystery. Someone tried to kill him and tried showed it as a accident. But didn't succed. He and Sameer didn't joined ETF. They collected every information they could get their hand of. Wished to reopen the case. But then Roshni's sudden death. They lost their focus. Their only goal was to avenged Sikandar which they fullfilled. May be now it's time to bring their focus on the case again.

Riya, Aisha and Liza were chit chatting. Shree and Chotu were watching some horror movie. Then the electricity went away. Aisha put a finger on her lips and went behind them silently. She put a hand on Shree's shoulder and got expected result. Both of them jumped out.

Aisha: Itna darte ho to dekhte kiyu ho?

Shree: Haam kisi se nehi darte.

Chotu: Hhha. Haam kisi se nehi darte.

To change Aisha and other girls focus Shree spoke up.

Shree: Waise I am excited to meet this Sakshi Anand. Kya pata shayed khubsurat ho.

Chotu: Are nehi. Dekhna koi 70 killo ki aunty hogi. Buddhi, larkharati hui, adhmari. Kano mein hearing aids hoga. Baal pe safed touch aa gya hoga.

Just then electricity came. Chotu opened his mouth to say something but no words came out. He stood there open mouth. Shree shook him once.

Shree: Chotu. Yeh tujhe ho kya gua hai.

Chotu: Aila.

Shree: Kya?

Chotu: Udhar dekh.

Others followed his gaze and found a beautiful girl aged 23 standing there. She was wearing white kurti with jeans. Had silver earrings. Her hairs were down and both hands were full of bangles. She had the cutest smile of the whole world. She came forward and forward her hand.

She: I am Sakshi. Sakshi Anand. Buddhi, larkharati hui, adhmari. Aapke kaamo ko cover karne ke lye aayi hoom.

Aisha shooke her hand and smiled. She started liking this girl at the very first meeting. Shree and Chotu were staring at her like spell-bounded. Sakshi ran her hand through her hair and looked at them curiously. Aisha noticed and gave Shree a hard shake.

Shree: Ha woh main main koun? Ha I am Shreekan Sen. Saab mujhe Shree bulate hai.

Sakshi shook hand with Shree and then Shree her with Chotu.

Shree: And he is Chotu.

Sakshi became amused.

Sakshi: Chotu? Really?

Shree: Actually isska naam hai Chandrakant Patel. Haam isse pyar se Chotu bulate hai.

Sakshi: Ok Shree tum karte kya ho?

Now Liza spoke up.

Liza: Computer ka mechanic hai Speck Sen. Jab bhi kuch down ho jata hai yehi thik thak kar deta hai.

Shree started boiling in anger.

Shree (in mind): Liza ki bacchi. Diya Sakshi ke samne mera band bajake.

Sakshi smiled seeing his state. She also felt the depth of their bond. Though she doubt they even aware of that.

Liza: By the way I am Liza. Liza D'cruise.

Sakshi shook hand with Liza. She also get introduced with Riya.

Sakshi: Main aaplogo se milne ke lye itni excited thi ki airport se seedhe yaha chali ayi. Maine bohot naam suan hai aaplogo ka. Waise baki ke team members kaha hai?

Aisha: Aab bache Rathod sir aur Arjun sir. Rathod sir kuch kaam se bahar gye hai aur Arjun sir apne kabin mein hai.

Sakshi: Ok. Main wahi jake unse mil leti hoom. Unka cabin kaha hai?

Aisha showed her the way of his cabin. She went that way.

Aisha: Kaafi cute ladki hai.

Liza: Sahi kaha tumne. Aur bohot khubsurat bhi.

Riya felt a pang of jealousy in her mind. Aisha and Liza joined recently. Liza and Shree knew each other from childhod and Liza and Aisha were close friends from college. Chotu is Shree's best friend. So, they kind of got mixed quickly. And she is feeling that they are mixing with the new girl very quickly.

Arjun was sitting in his cabin reading some file while she heard a quite knock. He looked up and saw a beautiful girl came to him. She forwarded her hand and spoke up.

Sakshi: Hi. You must be Arjun Rawte. I wanted to met you for a long time. Now I get the chance. I have heard a lot about you.

She kept talking and Arjun kept staring. Why is she talking so much? Is she somehow a mad person? Did she ran away from mental asylum? Just then she said her name.

Sakshi: I am Sakshi. Sakshi Anand.

So, this is Sakshi Anand. Rakesh Anand's daughter. Then he noticed that her hand is still in place. He suppressed a sigh and shook his hand with her.

Arjun: (in mind): This is going to be very long and annoying day. And the torture just began.

So guys, how was it? Plz hit the like button and do comment after reading..

Edited by EashaYousufzai - 9 years ago

me first...πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Awesome update...

I really liked Sakshi's MV about her father...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Arjun wants to meet Anand Sir's daughter...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
LOL...Shree-Chotu...🀣🀣🀣
Shree-Chotu lost case...🀣🀣🀣
Riya jealous...😑😑😑
Yes...Arjun...The torture has just began...🀣🀣🀣

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...
Edited by Snehajain - 9 years ago
Very nice
Thanks buddy I really forget about this story
Just read this part very nice
So sakshi is Arjun boss daughter and they know her
And want protect her
Ok first meeting is nice see what happen next
Do continue soon
just amazing
kea yaad taza kar dia
Originally posted by ...Maha-Srk...

just amazing
kea yaad taza kar dia
Thanks buddy. 
That was the intention. 
If I can make u remember Saksh's first entry then I will think that I fulfilled one of my goal..  
Edited by EashaYousufzai - 9 years ago
buhahahhaah fantastic
sakhsi came like breadth of fresh air but for arjun a musibat :p
poor guy gonna fell hard on her
I was visualising Sakshi's first entry...That breathtaking smile..
The lost look of Shree and Chotu...Hawww...Everything is a dream now...
U recreated the scene perfectly...
Sakshi is missing her dad so much...Poor baby...πŸ˜’
Arjun and Sameer flashback about Anand Sir was touching...
Ayeshaaa... Huh...Lady Dabangg can do pranks also... HilariousπŸ˜†
Riya is being jealous of Sakshi...God knows what may happen next...😑
Yes ACP sahab...u are right...The great torture for life begins here...Enjoyyy...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Nice update gudiya...Loved it...
Continue soon...muaah...❀️❀️