Users

Frequent Posters

fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Kalpana_Writer

Thanks for the review and your wishes!
Happy that you liked the CS so much! I put it up just for you!😉
Hey Bhagwaan! Thread ke second page se hi wish list shuru! Arre! Mujhe naya thread enjoy toh karne do!
Ok! Fine! I will think about your new wish! But give me some days!
Happy that you liked the song!

Take as much time as you want dear. No Problem.
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
aww that was an awesome intro dear...never knew that such a wish list thingy existed...thats sooo sooo sweet of you to include such things for the readers...i feel very very happy when writers make us feel that our comments are read n they when they atleast interact with us😊😊 thanku for that dear...very few people does that here in IF... for you👏
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kalpana_Writer

I dont mind talking about DFL with you! But dont discuss just for another thread! I dont know why but i dont want another thread right now unless I plan to elongate the story! 😃
BTW, I might update sooner coz the next update is filled with songs only so it is being written down faster!😉 

i know i found out it finished quickly too when i started typing it
what with the songs
my fav was suna suna
just love that song
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER 68 (B). ANTAKSHARI PART II

Again the game started and few more songs were sung before the Raizadas got stuck with S' again. Most of the hindi songs ended with S' and hence, many times the teams playing Antakshari get stuck with S'. Anjali looked worriedly at her team, "Ab kya karein? S se toh saare gaane khatam ho gaye hain!" Geet shook her head, "Baaki sab ke stock khatam hogaye par meri nahi!" She grinned happily at all of them and Arnav raised an eyebrow at her, "Toh Motormouth gaao na! Batteesi kyun dikha rahi ho? Mahurat nikaalunga tab gaaogi kya?" Geet looked at him and stuck out her tongue and everyone chuckled at the duo. Geet looked at the opposite team and started singing.

Sajna

Aa Bhi Jaa

Sajna Aa Bhi Jaa

Sajna

Aa Bhi Jaa

Sajna Aa Bhi Jaa

Nai Lagta Tere Bina

Dil Mera

Haaye

Nai Lagta Tere Bina

Dil Mera

Nai Lagta Tere Bina

Dil Mera

Haaye

Nai Lagta Tere Bina

Dil Mera

Sajna

Aa Bhi Jaa

Sajna Aa Bhi Jaa

NT piped up, "Poora gaana gaao na! Bahut beautiful song hai!" Annie and Anjali nodded and Geet continued singing the first para.

Bindiya Mehendi Kangna

Chudi Jhoomar Gehna

Pyaase Pyaase Naina

Soone Pade Tere Bina

Khushi closed her eyes as she remembered the time when Arnav bought her a whole basket of bangles just because she told him she loved bangles.

Bindiya Mehendi Kangna

Chudi Jhoomar Gehna

Pyaase Pyaase Naina

Soone Pade Tere Bina

Maan swallowed as he remembered buying earrings for Soni with the help of Khushi as an apology gift.

Nai Lagta Tere Bina

Dil Mera

Haaye

Nai Lagta Tere Bina

Dil Mera

Sajna

Aa Bhi Jaa

Sajna Aa Bhi Jaa

She continued to sing the next para as everyone smiled.

Palkon Pe Khaab Sajaana

Akhiyon Se Neend Churaana

Roothe Piya Ko

Haske Manaana

Geet smiled as she remembered the nok-jhok she had with Maan in the morning after she had made parathas.

Palkon Pe Khaab Sajaana

Akhiyon Se Neend Churaana

Roothe Piya Ko

Haske Manaana

Arnav smiled and looked at Khushi as he remembered her making Jalebi in the morning while ranting about him and their argument about her name.

Yeh Haqeeqat Hai

Ya Ke Fasaana

Yeh Haqeeqat Hai

Ya Ke Fasaana

Sajna

Aa Bhi Jaa

Sajna Aa Bhi Jaa

Sajna

Aa Bhi Jaa

Sajna Aa Bhi Jaa

Nai Lagta Tere Bina

Dil Mera

Haaye

Nai Lagta Tere Bina

Dil Mera

Sajna

Aa Bhi Jaa

Sajna Aa Bhi Jaa

Sajna

Aa Bhi Jaa

Sajna Aa...

Aa Hi Jaa

Everyone cheered as Geet ended the song. Each and every person around them clapped for Geet as she had rendered the song beautifully and everyone enjoyed it from start to end. And the game started again with lots of noise and cheer going around.  But the game stopped at Raizadas again with M'. Many songs started with M' but most popular songs were done leaving Raizadas confused as to what to do. Even Aakash and Geet were stumped at this word as there were many obscure songs that they knew but the songs were not coming to them at that moment. As everyone in groom's team thought of a song starting with M', the bride's group started booing the team. Suddenly, someone male sang in a low and hesitant voice, "Maaf...abhi...kardo ...yaar... maaf ...karo ...sarkaar!"

Everyone looked around unsure as to who was singing as they had never heard the voice before. It was Geet's shout that gave them the answer and shock, "AB!" Everyone as one turned to Arnav who smiled at them hesitantly, "That is a song right?" When no one said anything and looked at him stupefied including Maan and the Guptas, he uncomfortably looked away. Geet whispered, "AB! Aapko gaane kya hai, yeh pata hai?" That brought the family out of shock and everyone started speaking at once. Anjali, Khushi and Maan were the only ones quiet as Maan and Anjali were still looking at Arnav in shock with Anjali's jaw dropped open while Khushi looked down at her clasped hands thinking about the time when she had sung the same song for Arnav when Arnav was angry at her and she was trying to apologise. Suddenly, Naani shouted, "BAS!" Everyone quieted down while Anjali continued to look at her Chote in shock. Naani ordered, "Chote! Gaana khatam karo!" Arnav nodded and sung in hesitant, low voice and in off key tune, "Maaf Abhi Kar Do Yaar, Maaf Karo Sarkaar!" He looked at others and shrugged, "Tumko Aata Hai Ghussa Humko Aata Pyaar!" The moment he quieted down, a loud cheer rang around the lawn as many of them got up from their place and congratulated Arnav on singing by shaking hands and clapping his back. After a while everyone settled down and Anjali slowly whispered, "Chote! Aap theek ho na?" Everyone chuckled at Anjali's words and the Antakshari continued again. Khushi's mobile beeped and she looked at the message, "Kuch yaad aaya?" She looked up to see Arnav smirking at her and she looked away in anger. Arnav's smirk got wider at her reaction.

The game continued but again it got stuck when Khuranas were given the letter H'. But this time the Khuranas were prepared. Before anyone could think about the letter, Arjun had started singing.

Halki Halki

Khushboo Si Tum

Ho

Jaise Subaho Ka Jaadu Ho

He looked at his wife who smiled softly at him.

Dheemi Dheemi

Iss Pal Mein Tum

Ho

Jaise Jharne Mein Baadal Ho

He touched Annie's cheek with his finger and she pushed his finger away.

Tumhein Chu Lun

Toh Tum Udd Jaao

Tumko Pakdu Toh Sharma Jaao

Annie looked away from him with mock anger on her face as Arjun crooned.

Palat Meri Jaan

Kuch Meri Sun Kuch Apni Suna

Mujhko Seene Se Le Tu Laga

Meri Dhadkan Hui Hai Jawaa

He hugged her and her eyes widened with surprise as others grinned at their antics.

Palat Meri Jaan

Tu Mera Din Tu Meri Subaah

Meri Khamoshiyon Ki Sadaa

Mere Ishq Ki Tu Intehaa

Geet, Aakash, Anjali, Dev and NT started demanding for proper performance and Arjun grinned at them. He got up and placed his hand in front of Annie. Annie smiled and accepted his hand. She got up and he pulled her close as he sung.

Oas Mein Chalki Boondon Jaisi Ho

Subaho Mein Chhanti Kirno Jaisi

They swayed in the place as he sung further.

Jis Rut Mein Ho Khil Jaaye Woh

Geeton Mein Lafzon Ki Tarah

Meethe Suron Ka Ho Bayaan...Hmmm

He spun her around as he sung.

Main Palak Jhapku

Toh Tum Aajaao

Thandi Saanson Ko Garma Jaao

He lifted her bridal style and spun around.

Palat Meri Jaan

Ishq Tera Hi Mera Jahaan

Rooh Mein Meri Tera Gumaan

Teri Chaahat Mein Main Hoon Fanaa

He brought her down and touched her forehead with his as they swung to the song.

Palat Meri Jaan

Dekha Hai Maine Tujh Mein Khuda

Hai Ibaadat Teri Har Adaa

Mere Ishq Ki Tu Intehaa...

It was everyone's claps that brought the couple out of their dream land. They looked at everyone and smiled sheepishly. They joined their group and the game continued. Next turn to get stuck was of Raizadas with W'. Everyone thought for a while when Geet got excited and blurted, "Mujhe ek perfect gaana pata hai! SJ! Aapko yaad hai jab AD aapse naaraaz hui thi kyunki aap aapke sangeet mein late aaye the toh aapne unke liye ek gaana gaaya tha!" Her SJ, as in Shyam Jijaji looked at her with a frown, "Ji Saali Sahiba! Yaad toh hai!" Geet nodded, "Aur aapne woh gaana gaaya tha Woh humse khafa hai'! Aaj bhi wahi gaa dijiye na!" Dev, NT, Annie and Arjun looked at Geet in surprise. How did she know that? Was she in the wedding too? Anjali smiled as she remembered him singing when she was annoyed at him for being late at their own sangeet. She whispered softly, "Haan! Gaa dijiye na!" Shyam looked at her and smiled softly, "Aap saath dengi toh hum gaayenge!" Anjali smiled and nodded and everyone cheered. Shyam sang while looking at his wife.

Woh Humse Khafa Hain

Hum Unse Khafa Hain

Woh Humse Khafa Hain

Hum Unse Khafa Hain

Magar Baat Karne Ko Jee Chaahta Hain

Badi Dilnashi Hain

Yeh Unki Adaayein

Adaaon Pe Marne Ko Jee Chaahta Hai

Woh Humse Khafa Hain

Hum Unse Khafa Hain

Shyam nudged his wife from behind and Anjali sang the para shyly.

Jo Kehna Hai Unse Kahein Bhi Toh Kaise

Bina Kuch Kahein Hum Rahe Bhi Toh Kaise

Geet smiled softly; Kaise kahun main aapse Maan? Ki kitna aapse pyaar karti hoon? Aur bina kahein bhi reh nahi paa rahi hoon!

Jo Kehna Hai Unse Kahein Bhi Toh Kaise

Khushi looked at her hands; Hum aapse bahut kuch kehna chaahte hain par kahein kaise? Aap toh humaare hain hi nahi!

Anjali turned around and clasped her husband's hand in hers.

Kasam Chaahaton Ki

Mohabbat Mein Ab Toh

Hadhon Se Guzarne Ko Jee Chaahta Hai

Shyam sung while looking into his wife's eyes.

Woh Humse Khafa Hain

Hum Unse Khafa Hain

Anjali continued singing.

Woh Humse Khafa Hain

Hum Unse Khafa Hain

Shyam smiled at her and sang the next para.

Joh Dil Ki Dua Hai Kabhi Kaam Aaye

Ghadi Do Ghadi Ko Toh Aaraam Aaye

Maan looked away as he wondered when he will get his peace from the pain of loosing Soni?

Joh Dil Ki Dua Hai Kabhi Kaam Aaye

Arnav smiled; when will I get my peace, my Khushi?

Shyam hugged his wife from behind and placed his head on her shoulder.

Sanam Baajuon Ke

Haseen Daayre Mein

Ro Ke Bikharne Ko Jee Chaahta Hai

Anjali took over from him.

Woh Humse Khafa Hain

Hum Unse Khafa Hain

Shyam sang as they swayed to the song with Anjali leaning back in Shyam's arms.

Badi Dilnashi Hai

Yeh Unki Adaayein

Adaaon Pe Marne Ko Jee Chaahta Hai

Anjali sang the last line.

Woh Humse Khafa Hain

Hum Unse Khafa Hain

Soon, the antakshari was back with a bang with lots fun and masti. When it stuck, it stuck on Khuranas with the hindi letter, "Chh". While rest of the team worried that they may loose the game, Dev smiled and started singing one of his favorite songs.

Chhupaana Bhi Nahi Aata

Everyone from Dev's team looked at him in surprise and then got excited as they realized that Dev saved them from loosing.

Chhupaana Bhi Nahi Aata

Jataana Bhi Nahi Aata

Humein Tumse Mohabbat Hai Bataana Bhi Nahi Aata

He looked at his wife and smiled at her and she smiled back enjoying the song.

Chhupaana Bhi Nahi Aata

Jataana Bhi Nahi Aata

Chhupaana Bhi Nahi Aata

Jataana Bhi Nahi Aata

All clapped and chattered how much they love this song when Aakash piped up, "Dev! Sing the song fully yaar! Itna achcha gaana hai!" Arjun nodded, "Haan Dev! Sing it fully!" Dev looked at others for approval and some nodded while some replied positively. Dev grinned and sang further.

Hatheli Par Tumhaara Naam Likhte Hain Mitaate Hain

Everyone cheered as Dev started singing the para.

Hatheli Par Tumhaara Naam Likhte Hain Mitaate Hain

Tumhi Se Pyaar Karte Hain Tumhi Se Hi Kyun Chhupaate Hain

Tumhi Se Hi Kyun Chhupaate Hain

Geet looked at Maan with love in her eyes; Kyun Maan? Kyun chupaate ho apne pyaar ko mujhse?

Jubaan Pe Baat Hai Lekin

Sunaana Bhi Nahi Aata

Chhupaana Bhi Nahi Aata

Jataana Bhi Nahi Aata

Arnav chuckled as he remembered the times when he tried to show his love to Khushi in various ways like buying a basket full of bangles for her.

Mohabbat Kaise Karte Hai Koi Toh Humko Samjhaaye

Kaash mujhe kisine samjhaaya hota toh shaayad aaj meri zindagi ki yeh haalat na hoti; Arnav thought.

Mohabbat Kaise Karte Hai Koi Toh Humko Samjhaaye

Kahin Aisa Naa Ho Ke Pyaar Bin Bin Umr Kat Jaaye

Geet and Arnav looked at Dev in horror at the thought of being without their love for the whole life.

Pyaar Bin Bin Umr Kat Jaaye

Tumse Milne Ka Koi

Bahaana Bhi Nahi Aata

Geet smiled as she remembered the morning while she scrambled to serve Maan so that she would have the excuse to be with him.

Chhupaana Bhi Nahi Aata

Jataana Bhi Nahi Aata

Chori Chori Chupke Chupke Tumko Dekha Karte Hain

As Geet enjoyed the song Maan stared at her, but the moment she looked at him Maan looked away.

Chori Chori Chupke Chupke Tumko Dekha Karte Hain

Khushi snuck a look at Arnav and looked away. How she wished she could pour out her heart to Arnav without any fear of consequences!

Haal-e-dil Sunaane Se Na Jaane Kyon Darte Hain

Na Jaane Kyon Darte Hain

Kitna Paagal Dil Hai Mera

Manaana Bhi Nahi Aata

Arnav smiled sadly; Sach Hai! Mujhe manaana kahaa aata hai! Warna ab tak toh Khushi meri hoti!

Chhupaana Bhi Nahi Aata

Jataana Bhi Nahi Aata

A round of cheer went started as Dev ended the song and there were even chants of once more by Annie and Geet but Dev refused and the Antakshari started again.Next team to get stuck was Raizada team with "M". Almost everyone from that team groaned at that! Most of the songs in M' were over. Only less popular ones were remaining and trying to remember was an annoying task. Anjali, Aakash and Geet started wreck their brain for some song to start with M' but nothing was coming up. Anjali, Aakash and Geet looked at each other worriedly as the opposite team started the 1 to 10 countdown. Now what to do? But everyone forgot that there existed another Raizada amongst them who had been bored by his sisters' and brother's singing his whole life and due to that knew some songs. Arnav whispered a song in Aakash's ear and Aakash grinned. He pulled his guitar which Anjali had kept around for him to play and started strumming it. Everyone looked at him surprised that he still had a song which started with M' in his stock. He closed his eyes and sung.

Mere Bina Main

Rehne Laga Hoon

Teri Hawaa Mein

Behne Laga Hoon

Jaane Main Kaise

Tera Hua Hoon

Mujhe Toh Lagta Hai Main Shaayad Tere Dil Ki Dua Hoon

Haan

Tujhko Jo Paaya

Toh Jeena Aaya

Ab Yeh Lamha Theher Jaaye Tham Jaaye Bas Jaaye Hum Dono Ke Darmiyaan

Aakash sang with his eyes on Paayal and Paayal blushed at his stare but continued to look and smile at him.

Tujhko Jo Paaya

Toh Jeena Aaya

Ab Yeh Lamha Theher Jaaye Tham Jaaye Bas Jaaye Hum Dono Ke Darmiyaan

Haan...

Hmmm...

Pehle Se Jyaada

Main Jee Raha Hoon

Jabse Main Tere Dil Se Juda Hoon

Aakash sung and strummed his guitar to the tune but his eyes never wavered from Paayal showing to his family exactly for whom he was singing the song.

Raahon Mein Teri

Main Toh Chala Hoon

Tu Meri Manzil Hai Tere Kadmon Pe Bas Rukne Laga Hoon

Ho...

Tujhko Jo Paaya

Toh Jeena Aaya

Ab Yeh Lamha Theher Jaaye Tham Jaaye Baas Jaaye Hum Dono Ke Darmiyaan

Haan...

Tujhko Jo Paaya

Toh Jeena Aaya

Ab Yeh Lamha Theher Jaaye Tham Jaaye Baas Jaaye Hum Dono Ke Darmiyaan

Haan...

Hmmm... Yeah... Aaa... Ahaaa...

Aaa... La...Lehhhaaa... La... Lehhaaa Na Naa Haan

Everyone clapped at Aakash's song while Khushi hugged her sister happy that her sister found such a perfect life partner for herself. And the game of Antakshari continued with more songs but remaining songs will be in another chapter!

SONG DETAILS

1. First Song is from the movie Waisa Bhi Hota Hai Part II (Year 2003) picturised on and sung by Shibani Kashyap. A beautiful song worth listening!

2. Second song is from the movie Mission Kashmir (Year 2000) picturised on Sanjay Dutt and Sonali Kulkarni and sung by Anuradha Paudwal and Vinod Rathod. A simple yet lovable song!

3. The third song is from the movie Total Siyappa (Year 2014) sung by Ali Zafar and picturised on Ali Zafar and Yami Gautam. Not such a good song but the lyrics are what I liked and so used it here!

4. Fourth song is from the movie Tumsa Nahi Dekha (year 2004) sung by Shreya Ghoshal and Udit Narayan and picturised on Diya Mirza and Emraan Hashmi. A true soulful song with stable rhythm unlike these days' songs!

5. Fifth song is from the movie Baazigar (Year 1994) sung by picturised on Kajol and SRK. This is one of my favorite songs from my childhood. There are two versions of this song; one sung by Pankaj Udhas and other by Vinod Rathod. I recommend Vinod Rathod version as that is definitely better version.

6. Sixth Song is from the movie Crook (Year 2010) picturised on Neha Sharma and Emraan Hashmi. It is a truly beautiful song. It has three versions but I have used the Mohit Chauhan version while imagining the song which has only one para.

TRIVIA

For those who have forgotten the older chapters (which is possible coz I wrote the first chapter nearly two years back) here are the details about the older chapters I am referring to in the story.

1. The scene where Arnav bought basket filled with bangles for Khushi is in Chapter 36.

2. The scene where Maan remembers buying earrings for Soni with the help of Khushi is in the Chapter 18.

3. The scene where Khushi had sung "Maaf Abhi" for Arnav is in Chapter 17.

PRECAP

Last letter will end with next chapter! 

So wait for Tuesday for the next part,

Kalpana

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail

Love the little banner in the end

Thats just beautiful

And we are back

And this soon

Wow didn't see that coming

But I had an inkling

No really that you might just post it on Saturday

Why did I think so

Well since you put new thread that's how I knew

So here we are

And still nothing on last letter

And god knows what aru (calling arnav that here too hope you dont mind) shall do

God save them all

Hope they aren't too shocked there

Ahhh well lets get down to it then

Not again man

This letter S comes way too much I swear

Well what to do makes it harder

And its not like you can predict what the letter would be right

Really even am starting to believe it now most songs end with S yaar

Hadh hai naa

Not easy for those stuck with S songs though right

Anj why so worried dear

Am sure you guys will get it

Or else this chapter wouldn't be written right

Not possible naa anj must be some  song

And it seems geet to the rescue ahhh goodie

What song is this that she is so happy about I wonder

Waise aru is right inka muskurane ke bajaye gaa hi dijiye gaane ko

He didtn say "Batteesi kyun dikha rahi ho?"

Man this guy is just too much at times

But what to do his sense of humour has made a comeback finally

Ji gaane ke loiye who muhurat ka wait karr rahi hain

Bless geet is no less either

She knows how to get to her bro too

So what this song making her this happy

Acha tabhi itna khush ho rahi thi

She can call out to her sajna and other wont be any wiser

Yahi toh faiyda hai antakarshari ka gaane gaa rahe ho ya ohir apne pyaar ko apna pyaar jata rahe ho pata nahin chalta

I love this song too nice naa

She  can tell her sajna ki unka dil nahin lagta unke bina

Which her sajna knows but tries not to understand

Neki aur pooch pooch NT

Ab toh yeh gaa bhi dein

And she is woohoo man

Arrey haan he got her full basket of bangles

Haiyye kash humein bhi koi aisa mil jaaye jo itni chudiya de ji

Sorry for debating there

Dil ke armaan bahar nikal aaye

Well when he was in love he cant do just about anything for her our aru

She even had asked how is she gonna explain it but he didn't care if am not wrong which is possible

Oh yeah when geet was mad at maan

And he tried just about everything to get her to not be mad at him

But it just wasn't working

Thankfully khushi to his rescue

And she gave him the idea how to make her talk to him

Geet did talk to him when he got her the earrings

Wow this song is brining old memories out as well

Am glad for that

Khushi and maan cant ignore the love of their love

Though as said before their cases are different from one another

Still that's okay

Psst aap log kit oh zindagi bhar nok jhok hoti rahe

Knowing them both that is so possible

If they don't have their nok khok they wont be maneet or even arhi

Again like I just said that was bound to happen

And will continue to happen for the rest of your lives

When you both are married

Waise are all these guys getting married in same mandap

As in arhi maneet payash and lank

Or different day for the other two

By that I mean arhi and maneet

Lets wait and see right

These memories wont be the only thing left with you guys soon

You will have your loved ones next to you too soon

Aww what a song haiyye

Even me clapping for her

It was made more beautiful with her singing it huh

Bless isn't that just cute

Back to the game again

Pause on the memories for now

How come the raizadas who get stuck man

And this time neither aki nor geet can come up with a song

Other peeps to rescue I hope

Bride side started booing them huh

Ab yeh kaun tha

Was it shy or aru lets see

What the guy only

Wait how did he know this song

Hmmm lagta hai khushi sorry afreen ki yaad mein sunna hoga

Wait if he has sung already could it be maan who will shock everyone

Or is it geet

This is getting more mysterious now

Iss last letter ki mystery ne raaton ki neend aur din ka chain loot liya hai

Wow was that dramatic much yup

Bless aru was so hesitant isn't that cute

Oh ho bechare ko naa ghabrao ji

Nope not all of it seems

Maan and anj are shocked

While ahhh khushi remembers this song

When she sung it to him after the whole re enactment of her version of jeet movie well I think it was then she said sorry

Or after the fact more like

Nani bhi naa kya batayien aapko too much hain

Anj snap outta it please will ya girl

It is your chotte only

Nani is right finish the song will ya

And in a way say sorry to her too like she did once

Off course he is off key siger as well

Perfect Jodi right of arhi

Arrey waah lagta hai aap sach mein maafi maang rahe the

And the crowd goes wild with him singing

I know over doing it but cant help it here

Anj bhi naa

She sometimes is unbelievable

Gaaye toh problem naa gaye toh bhi problem

Oh ho so trying to remind her

As if she can forget it mate

She sang it to you so of course she remembers

Naughty aru for sure

Ahhh this time khuranas stuck with H cool

Waah Arjun aap toh chaa gaye boos

Hmm biwi ke bare mein soch ke gaa rahe hain naa aap must be

See I knew it must be

Haiyye kay comparison tha Arjun

Junnie toh chaa gaye boss

Romance for them too about time

Arrey waah kya baat hai yeh labz toh fit batih rahe hain junnie parr

Hmm full on romance mode huh

Ahhh just love it all

Go on Arjun its notw your time to shine and shine he will

Haiyye this is just so cute and getting more cute with passing minutes

Oyye hoyye maukka ka fiayada utha hi lena chahiye kyun Arjun

And that's what he did

I just cant say much here but awww

So even junnie were lost in one another

Well them payash and shyali can romance khullam khula

Who toh hamare arhi aur maneet hain jinhe chup chup ke romance karna padhta hai ji

W that's bit weird letter to end with naa

Ahhh but no worried geet knows a song

Oh ho kya baat hai geet

Shy you had sung for anj did we

Well she was mad and she had to be placated right

And he did with that song

This is also beautiful song

But I thought geet didn't come for their wedding

Anj brings back such lovely memories does it

Kitne pyaar se bola gaane ko

And he too said yes if she was with him

Kya baat hai chaa gaye ji

Waise at this moment this song is perfect for aru and geet situation

Aww geet we all know and he does too know how much you love him

But keep telling him that anyway

This way he will have to say it to you too

Oh khushi what can I say there

Not much as you cant say anything

Though she wanna but destiny and fate played with her love in such twisted way

Well I don't agree with one thing with you khushi

That being the fact aru isn't your he is was and will be only yours

Just wait and watch how he is yours

Hmmm seems that line of the song about going any limits for their love is perfect for geet and aru

Again you have not lost her

If only you give her a chance maan

You know she isn't all lost but you don't wanna let her get to you again

Aap ko bhi aap ki peace in form of khushi sory afreen milegi

Sabr karna hoga aru sabr

Jaante nahin sabre ka phal meetha hota hai

Chh huh that's hard too

So bad luck khuranas or is it

Ahhh dev got a song woohoo

Love this fun filled antakshari cant say that enough

Arrey kya baat hai dev

Why are they so surprised man

But thankfully that isn't the case with dent they have said it all haven't they

Chalo aap bhi poora gaa dijiye

It is fun when they request that right

Waise gaana sach mein ahca hai

Hmmm were these lines made for maneet

What with maan hiding his love from his soni only

And not accepting her love either

Aru aap ne bhi bahut jataya pyaar par phir bhi aaj aise modd parr aa gaya aap ka pyaar bhi

Aap ko jaise koi kuch samjha sakta hai ji

Aur aap samjhana bhi kahan chahate the jab aap gusse aur khafa the afreen se ji

Dev yaar becharon ko daaara mat yaar

But of course that wont happen

They will be with their love in the end

Bless kitna darr gaye the dono geet aur aru

Cute looking for ways to be closer to maan ehh geet

Same is the same with your AB too

Maan aise chor nazar se kyun dekh rahe hain

Aap hi ki soni hai ji

Lo not only man but khushi too is looking at aru chori chori oh ho

Well that day will be here too when you can pour your love for him without any fear and pain dear

Hammit se kaam lijiye khushi

Nothing new in that aru

This has happened with you before too

It took you long to woo her then and even now same case

Shame not once more

But this game has to continue too right

Whats with first S and now M and raizadas

Socho socho sab log socho

Kuch naa kuch toh gaana hoga hi

Oh ho its that close is it hurry up peeps

Again aru huh

Bade chuppe rustam nikle ji yeh

Well guess thanx to his siblings he recalls more songs than they

Aise kya keh diya ki aki apne guitar ke saath hain ready

Well what is it

Aki you naughty boy

Singing about payal are we

Well he got the chance why not take it naa

Arrey waah aki aap toh bas haiyye

Ghayal karr ke rehenge payal ko

Jaise kissi aur parr inki nazar hogi bhi

Ahhh aki that was just well too good ji

Yup aap ke hone waale bade jiju toh kya kehna inka

Am happy for payal too

He is the best partner for her man

Another chapter and last one to go still

This is probably the shortest chapter of yours

But then you split it into little ones

Thanx for that by the way

Hey bhagwaan hope like salmaan's maine pyaar kiya the last letter wont be K and with aru singing what the heroine of that movie did

That is katte ne kat te yeh din aur raat you know Mr India song where both sridevi and anil Kapoor confess

That will make peeps shocked

And might even faint most of them

Hope no fainting again though that would be disastrous naa

Cheers for pm

Haiyye iss chapter ko padhne ke baad hum hog aye hain fida

Ghayal hi karr diya aap ne kappa ji

Waah kya baat hai aapki

And all the songs are so lovely and beautiful

Cant decide my one fav love them all so much

Though yeah few of them I like more than other

Cant help with that

Stalker alert for this one hehehehe

Edited by chavvi16 - 10 years ago
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update dear...😃..loved the song selections...
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
all songs r butiful with them we r also enjoing antakhshari 
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Thanks for the pm
chavvi16 thumbnail
Wow that was quick
Hope the next one is also same size as the other parts
So this way won't take me too long
So part c is it for this chapter right
How do you come up with such appropriate songs for this
Love it to bits that

Edited by chavvi16 - 10 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Acha this is favour wish I guess 
Well since no honeymoon in this
Is it possible for us to have a one shot of both maneet and arhi kiss at least please
If that's possible warna its okay
Hmmm at least some romance of jodi's her
Some like maneet and arhi on the sly
And others open for other couples
Sad about lank though
Both didn't get to play antakshari man
Oh well that's okay