|ReWrite|[RaHi]{ff.chap6/pg12} - Page 11

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by --Akshu--

It was nice Maisy the library intro was hahaha so good I am glad it shaped up well πŸ˜†
He was familiar with the library obvio school days this guy has played along with beautiful girls
I loved the way he was looking around at what was happening in the library and suddenly looks at a girl he was so curious to know about those Hindi books Ranveer and uska library connection is really one of my most favourite things about his RA days xD Him making out with various girls on the library ke peeche wali stairs says so much about his character and I just don't want to ignore it ever.

I could so imagine the scene the way he must have said and Ruku must have turned
I liked the scene it was better she leaving a book he reading the name it was good I had liked RV-Rukmini ka intro scene in the show and all their library chit chats but I didn't want to drag it here hence sab ek hi mulaqat mein saffa chat!

My JeeMiChi ahhh miss them so much the scene u chose was fab
Thus scene was so hilarious and I liked u chooses a particular scene for JeeMiChi which has already happend

This was was cute she rejecting both nuts wale chocolates and kaju walen samose I could just imagine Omi's face lol What wouldn't I give to see that face again?
But the end was amazing she climbed up and left did this actually happen? Or u added it? Akshu beta, ab forget the show and concentrate on this fic πŸ˜† That hadn't happened in the show, I added that little detail here. It's pretty safe to assume that things are changing from here.

The last part ahhh Nonu and Moti so distant from each other wanting to share with each other as always but ahhh this is perfect Next chapter is totally RaHified! 😳

Update Soonish Maisy Bus, updating abhi!
Muah
Originally posted by sneha02

Okay so i had somehow managed to miss the fifth update n when i laid my eyes on the sixth one i was like haila.where's the continuation of the mud pouring incident...mais just had a talk with the cvs or what...she too made the incident vanish...M mad...but then i looked back n found my answers...thank god i did...yepp.. Pata hai, I was waiting and waiting and waiting for your comment on the 5th chapter! Your absence there sort of pissed me off. And socha bhi kaise that I will skip incidents! RUDE!

The fifth chapter is a really important piece in the jigsaw puzzle of Ranveer n Panchi relationship..completely missed by the cvs...this incident made them move away n their closed world opened up to others... Their confrontation in the show could've been prolonged or better presented but like everything else, it was half baked. even earlier it ws just about them...yea rv had flings but nothing major or something more important than the bond that they shared...yep it was more of moti always clinging on to him while he took her more for granted...even samar came closer to moti cause nonu allowed him actually wanted him to...sachi is another part that me adored but cvs being cvs hamesha wayward ho jate hain...SaChi...yaad mad dila! 😭anyway.. okie so eyes is totally about panchi alone n her emotions at being left alone by her best friend For me...n i totally felt her emotions...very well described..n the way her college mates reacted made me feel her predicament...loud n clear...sympathised with her infact empathised too as i had a bad memory recall of the time when i was in standard five...This incident really is something which I feel hit close to everyone...being publicly humiliated sucks so much! oh well moving on... ranveer in this part ws a total jerk for me sorry...whtever might have been his reasons moi just cant look past at what he did..he left his best friend alone at a time when she needed him the most...unforgivable for me... nopes...n me couldnt even feel his pain when he blinked his eyes away... nahi yaar...panchi just stated plain facts sans emotions n tears... so he should have gone into introspection but he was hurt...okie chalo he was hurt at his moti talking to him like that but then his hurt was misplaced for me... cause no explanation justifies his absence for me...The conversation between these two ws natural n very well.handled... n moti's reply ws perfect... yep he infact did commit a grave error to misunderstand panchi... n the rift is pretty broad n clear now... wont say m loving it...but dooriyan bhi hai zaroori..Maine RV ko bohat bada villain bana diya πŸ˜† But it happens...abhi he really is at the fault. Hopefully that won't always be the case in regards to him. Bohat dooriyan hogayi hain na? Let's change the tempo then!

The sixth part was more of outsiders walking into Rahi's world...Rukmini..well she still doesnt interesrt me at the moment...good thing she is just a minor but integral part..it doesn't matter if it's universally liked or not. n her face being a mirror is the exact opposite of what we got in the show...oh well you dont have actors to handle so you do have an upper hand...Me loved this jeemichi meeting in the show itself...n you made it better...loved that little panchi bit...very well done...so unlike panchi in the show but lovely too..she is spirited though not all that adventurous or opiniated either but given a chance at being all bindass she could have done it...well me would have loved to see her doing this atleast...so that twist in the end made this chap so fulfillinh...N yea Rahi all distant n far away...hayyee...cant wait to see them ek saath again...Panchi's reaction with the table climbing really is SO unlike her. But I took a leaf from her later character development. It was just a little glimpse of what she will be, she hasn't reached that place yet. Despite all her maturity, this girl has a right to her share of free spritedness. More on that later πŸ˜›

Thanks for this mais...love your efforts...makes Rahi come alive once more..nope they are not over for me still but this ff makes my missing them a little lesser... thanks so much...I just hope I don't screw it all up and make it all worthwhile like it's supposed to be..
Originally posted by -Crazy..Life-

Okay. So firstly,  I can't tell you how glad I am that you are writing this! It kept breaking my heart that they were never given the treatment they deserved on the show. But I am now just going to try and forget all that happened in the show and follow this . <3 That is kind of my intention..the heart break we got from RaHi is so mutual in the fandom
      I am, like many others on this forum, a fan of your writing. You have an amazing way with words. You probably get this a lot, but I have got to say that it just awes me how depict everything so beautifully using less word. Less words, but powerful ones. The kind that leave a deep impact on the reader. I have no doubt in my mind when I say that this FF is going to be amazing and much better than what happened in the show. That really does pressurize me a bit thank you! 😳

Coming to the FF,
I really like how you're going with the events. They're the same that happened yet tell so much more. The inner thoughts, the struggle that was never voiced out on the show. I love the flow of it. 

You are working really hard on showing the characters as they develop and trust me , it's paying off. When I read this, I could so picture the Nonu-Moti during the star of S1. Ranveer, driven by hurt doing mistakes over and over yet always seeming to be in need of his Moti. The man Ranveer Shergill who stood up for what he wanted and went for it . ❀️ Aaah...the man. And the woman he would fall for, eventually and forever. God, I am just so excited to tell their story!!

Keep telling me when you update. I'll be follwoing this one religiously and pestering you for updates whenever I can. I know this is a short comment, but I promise all long ones on the future chapters! :) I just need good comments which reflect that chapter was read πŸ˜† length honestly doesn't matter to me..

-Love,
Your Disappointment. :3 Only mine! 😳
Originally posted by hangok

wow another Rahi ff,
uff i canouldnt understand everything, πŸ˜”it was in hindi,
would it be bad when i would say that im little angry with ranveer..
how can he let panchi alone...

if possible please try to write in english...

and pm me

Ouch, I am so sorry you couldn't understand it all But I can't picture my characters always speaking in English hence I can't write all the dialogues in English..already I think I am putting too much English. I will try and see what I can do about it. Thanks for the feedback! <3

And sorry, I really don't PM about the updates Yeah, I am a sucky writer :(
Apologies on my absence...phir nahi hoga...being rude...unitended tha totally..n m just mad. Aur kuch nahi...πŸ˜ƒ...
But did I manage to piss you off...😲..oh my...m so sorry mais...it was purely coincidental...n basically my loss..cause I read such a well written chapter of Rahi's life late...
Ab me will be on time...pakka...okie okie...will definitely try to be...πŸ˜ƒ

Lots of love for the efforts you are taking...mean a lot to every Rahian..yeppp
Edited by sneha02 - 9 years ago