|ReWrite|[RaHi]{ff.chap6/pg12} - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Mais... thanks so much for this...

Loved your thought behind writing this ff. Rahi are indeed way too special to deserve this raw a deal that they have got... n such s the state of affairs at the moment that for me the show is already over but can never get over this magic couple called RAHI..

Make a wish looks like a very good start to the season...n loved the way Ranveer thinks of not repeating his past mistakes... the nonu moti duo looks rock solid n so there for each other n me loves them like that...

Hoping to read more soon.. thanks once more for this...

Neha
Edited by sneha02 - 10 years ago
Maisy ur backπŸ€—πŸ€—
but are u really  gonna finish  this?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thank u  so much for writing this,i kinda missed my fav writer writing  something on RaHi😳

they are way to special and deserve a lot more!

the first chap was amazing the wish,the same casualness,friendship,mistakes,regrets!

ahhh loved it!

waiting for the next one!

update soonish :*
Surprised to see me here?
well..lets just say I can't miss any piece written by you...
an interesting tale  I like this version of birthday celebration than the one we saw on tv...though it left a very different impact this is a bitter-sweet one...
and I love it Maisy
PS : good to see you here πŸ˜ƒ

2. The Beginning (of The Parting of the Ways)

"Tujhe iss sab mein padne ki koi zaroorat nahin thi! I hated the way wo loser tujhse sab ke saamne baat kar raha tha!"

Ranveer hit the brakes of the car without a warning and burst out. Panchi hadn't been expecting this sudden outburst and nearly dropped her phone.

"Nonu, kya kar rahe ho?!" She retorted fiercely.

"Kya zaroorat thi tujhe ais sab mein padne ki?"

He turned to her and repeated the question, this time coldly. Confusion swept over her at his puzzling questions.

"Kis sab mein? Keh kya rahe ho tum?"

"Tu chup nahin reh sakti thi! Har jaga mahaan Mother Teresa banna kab chodegi tu?! And when will you stop babying me!?"

All the anger he had kept bottled in for the moments of solitude came running out as he remembered the events of the day on the silent drive back to their respective homes. Some part of him, the sensible part, quietly told him that his anger and outburst were misplaced but the when he noticed that the confused creases of her forehead had cleared, replaced by a cold expression, he knew the damage was done.

"Ye main tum se bhi pooch sakti hun, tumein kya zaroorat thi ais tarah gang war mein padne ki? Tum kya bache ho jo tumein pata nahin ke wo gang wale sirf tumein use karna chahte the?"

"That's not the point!"

"Then what is?!"

"Point is ke tumein sab ke saamne mere actions dictate karne ki kya zaroorat hai! Chup chap khadi nahin reh sakti thi like everyone else!"

She didn't immediately reply. Her face had gone completely blank of any expression. His breath got caught in his throat. The look only lasted for a few split seconds but they were enough for him to get his palms sweating.

It was the same look she had given him when he had seen her first time after her accident.

The look reserved for complete strangers.

She swiftly opened the door and got out. Slamming the door shut, she kept walking without a look back. The summer evening was setting and there was scarcely any wind. The clouds had begun to gather. It was going to rain tonight.

"Moti!"

He only wasted a few seconds and followed her. He caught to her in a few long strides. Holding her hand from behind, he pulled her close to stop. She made no effort to move. Something near her feet seemed to fascinate her so that she didn't look up to him.

"I'm sorry." He took a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair.

"Don't be." She huffed and roughly pulled her hand free from  his grip.

"Tujhe tou pata hai ke main ek number ka gadha hoon. Maaf karde yaar..." He sighed helplessly and held his ears in apology.

She looked at him and he turned on his puppy dog smile, the one he knew would always melt her. And it did. She smiled slightly.

"Wo tou tum ho."

If he hadn't been so relieved at seeing that look disappear from her face, he might've noticed that her smile hadn't reached her eyes. They still held that look.

"Ab ghar chalen?"

She nodded and silently followed him to the car. They sat inside and Ranveer continued the drive. The music from the radio filled the car so they didn't talk much. The topic of their argument apparently lay forgotten. But their thoughts still lingered on it.

He kept thinking of the way she had volunteered to pair with KD for the race. The way she had seemed so scared as she had hidden behind his back before the race started. And Ranveer hated himself for not keeping her away from it all. And just how angry it had made him feel. So much that he had completely lost his cool at her.

She was also thinking about the same thing. About how she had found herself step ahead to volunteer for the race. She could argue in her defense that she did it only to support KD in his time of need, for he was her friend. But deep down, she knew that she had been looking for an opportunity. An opportunity to do something she always wanted to do.

To do something where his feelings didn't take the first priority.
Edited by spicySugar.. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by NaughtyRa

Res now I m gonna read this

you stalker πŸ˜†
Res
I'm here :D
Unres

First of all Mais, I love the concept. Though I was never a typical RaHi fan, I loved their story as much as I loved KiSha's. It was heartbreaking to see the story turn into something else altogether so thank you for writing this!
Now, onto the story.

First chapter:
Such a simple beginning and it was pure RaHi! One thing I've always admired in you Mais is how you capture the basic essence of the character so effortlessly! The way only Moti can understand Nonu and also how only she can provide to him the comfort he requires is so heart-touching <3 Also, I love how you've shown Panchi's childishness the way it is supposed to be. It's not immature as many people tend to make it.
Then came Ranveer's thoughts. This is all I hoped he would be in S2. The 'man' who would give a tough fight to KD. Your spin on it is exactly what I hoped it would be. This was the Ranveer I came to love in S1, the one who gave a tough fight to who he hates without even touching him.
"Hum ne apni life mein bohat galtiyan ki hain, kya kya repeat nahin kar paoge?"- This line my friend, is perfect. Panchii :') Mature, understanding Panchi. The way she was meant to be as a fully developed character. She is right, mistakes are to be learned from but there comes a point when we stop learning because it's just too much to take in.
Finally, the beginning of the break. I guess they were far too broken by then. Their bond did change a lot didn't it.

Second chapter:
Smooth, simply smooth transition. Also, YOU GAVE PANSH <33 And the dialogues are so RV :O I love how you prove me right har baar πŸ˜† The exact point Panchi stopped reacting is so precise. 'Like everyone else'- She's not everyone else, she is Panchi, her Nonu's moti. This piece is so unique because Panchi doesn't dance to his tunes and doesn't forgive as easily. 
The final two paras left me speechless. There's literally nothing I can say. It's so damn perfect Mais.

Hope you're satisfied with the comment! :)

I'll be reading Chap 3 later :D

~You Know Who ;)

Edited by ARandKJFan - 10 years ago
I read both the parts! They were super awesome! 
First part - Ranveer's birthday!
Uh wrote it beautifully!
You are a wonderful writer!
Second part - I loved the way uh portrayed Panchi's emotions!
I loved each and every thing about this FF!
KEEP WRITING!
UPDATE SOOON!
Lots of love
Tina πŸ˜ƒ
the second part was fab Maisy!

the way they were I the car and he failed to understand why she went with KD why she got into that mess!

and the way Panchi tried to but when she couldn't do anything futher she walked off!

and then the way he wnt to her to say sorry,was typical Nonu and Moti😳

he says sorry cutely and she gives in and smiles back!

loved the way he felt guilty for not stopping her from coming into this mess!
again a awesome update!

waiting for the 3rd one Maisy! *hugs*
Loved this update...always wanted to see this conversation in the show but anyway. 
Loved rv's outburst n angel's reaction... typical rahi...
N the way they made up yet the undertones being prominent even after they did..
N that last line was soo simple n panchi ish... she does seem to evaluate things ultra simply.. love that about her

M loving it yaar...
Thanks for this