|ReWrite|[RaHi]{ff.chap6/pg12} - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by --Akshu--

Maisy ur backπŸ€—πŸ€—
but are u really  gonna finish  this?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thank u  so much for writing this,i kinda missed my fav writer writing  something on RaHi😳

they are way to special and deserve a lot more!

the first chap was amazing the wish,the same casualness,friendship,mistakes,regrets!

ahhh loved it!

waiting for the next one!

update soonish :*

Yes Akshu! I am back! πŸ˜†
Oh god, I WILL finish it! In Sha Allah! Meri reputation bohat kharab hai 🀣

Awwie! Fav writer? 😳 Thanks yaar! You guys made my journey with RaHi so beautiful! <3 Updates are coming in and so is the angst. Brace yourselves..abhi bohat kuch hona baqi hai πŸ˜›

Originally posted by ..Serendipity..

Surprised to see me here?
well..lets just say I can't miss any piece written by you...
an interesting tale  I like this version of birthday celebration than the one we saw on tv...though it left a very different impact this is a bitter-sweet one...
and I love it Maisy
PS : good to see you here πŸ˜ƒ

RADZ!! πŸ€—

Yeah, this FF is gonna have loads of head canon from my side. Saari bhadaas nikle gi yahan πŸ˜† It's great to see you too Radz! Thanks for all the continued support yaar! <3

Originally posted by tinaswea

I read both the parts! They were super awesome! 
First part - Ranveer's birthday!
Uh wrote it beautifully!
You are a wonderful writer!
Second part - I loved the way uh portrayed Panchi's emotions!
I loved each and every thing about this FF!
KEEP WRITING!
UPDATE SOOON!
Lots of love
Tina πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for liking this! And all the support! And all the compliments! I love you all so much!! <3
There's plenty more to come and In Sha Allah I will do it all without much delay!

the second part was fab Maisy!

the way they were I the car and he failed to understand why she went with KD why she got into that mess!

and the way Panchi tried to but when she couldn't do anything futher she walked off!

and then the way he wnt to her to say sorry,was typical Nonu and Moti😳

he says sorry cutely and she gives in and smiles back!

loved the way he felt guilty for not stopping her from coming into this mess!
again a awesome update!

waiting for the 3rd one Maisy! *hugs*

Thanks a lot dearie 😳 Comments make me happy and keep me going. Do keep the feedback coming and I'll keep the story going, In Sha Allah!

Originally posted by sneha02

Loved this update...always wanted to see this conversation in the show but anyway. 
Loved rv's outburst n angel's reaction... typical rahi...
N the way they made up yet the undertones being prominent even after they did..
N that last line was soo simple n panchi ish... she does seem to evaluate things ultra simply.. love that about her

M loving it yaar...
Thanks for this

I love it when someone talks about the things I write with subtely..their thoughts and perceptions about the situations, I simply love it. So I loved this comment! This analytical discussion and what not..it really makes me happy that the story is engaging enough to get people involved. Thank you so much! <3

Originally posted by CavingIn

Just how much I missed RaHi, I realise right now Mais.
You know I wouldn't have much to say. You know how good you are. Continue with this.
Regards and Love
Nidha

Nidha! It's so good to see old faces here! <3

Well, RaHi is officially over now. And I miss them so much. I didn't know I would miss them this much but I do. So yeah..tryna keep them alive for as long as I can. Yups, In Sha Allah will continue and finish this! Thanks for the comment girl <3
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

wonderful updates Maisy...!! hw much i missed ur writing...so glad tht u r back..!!

nywz as u asked for suggestions,may i req NOT to put 3rd angle?y is it necessary tht there must be a 3rd angle for hero-heroine to realize their love?show mein v had enough panchi-avi n rv-rukmini..so can it be fully avoided here? i HATED how the confession ws shown happenin to Rukmini's mahanta in the show..!!

I am glad you are liking this Nikks!

Okay, the third angle track in the show was played out horribly. It wasn't thought of till the end everything was just put in randomly. Hence the horribleness of it all. Ultimately it didn't make sense and butchered so many good moments and characters. But this is my take of it all. Here everything will eventually lead up to RaHi. Every word, every action, every mistake; all of it have one single role, to get RaHi together.

As you have seen, these three chapters didn't have anyone but RaHi in them. That's the format of the FF. I won't be exploring other characters. They will be there but in the background. When I say this is a RaHi FF, this is a RaHi FF. Rest assured, when VeeNi and ViChi will happen in the FF, you won't see much of them. They will be there but concealed from the eyes. I didn't like Rukmini but I did adore Avi and ViChi and I wanted them to have a proper closure, not the kabada we got in the show. And via this FF, I can do that.

Third angles will happen. I won't change that. But it will all be done in a good taste. As to why they will happen, it will be all explained in the later chapters.
Mais... u do read comments... me was wondering whether you don't at all... πŸ˜†...
But me hooked on to this ff for sure... if the start is anything to go by then m sure to get the Rahi that me knows n always wanted...here...so thanks u Mais..

Coming to part 3...
Great that u are striking a complete balance in the portrayal of emotions n thoughts of both Panchi n Ranveer...

Panchi... u presented her just like Panchi is... beautiful... the line where she thinks she is welcomed by all but listened to by none...is what I always felt...  n the way she feels she is not a part of Rv's new found world is bang on... n thus there emerges a distance from Panchi's side something that needed to be explored in the show too... me likes the way she does not allow herself to be taken for granted...n detachment comes to the fore. The way she thinks of to each his own n about jaitley too is what me found brilliant...

Ranveer...glad that he remembers the void in Panchi's eyes n finds her slipping away even though he needs her n wants her to witness his transformation...though he longs for her presence but then the last line the way her absence doesn't bother him much is very subtle yet very strongly gives out the message of them perhaps drifting apart... LOVED IT

So Mais that was all about this part n coming to this FF... all the angst that u have planned is more than welcome...it makes relationships stronger. The show confession left a lot asking...me loved it cause it gave me Rahi...but it had a lot of faults anyway. Yes, Avi Omi n Rukmini are forces that brought Rahi together so will wait for their parts n hope they get a proper closure here...

So far so good. Loved all the updates so far. This was more thoughts centric n made for an insightful read into the characters mind.. Now will wait for the story build up part..

Thanks for this...

Neha

Edited by sneha02 - 9 years ago
Ahhh Maisy,the update was something I always wanted in the show,a proper Panchi POV!
I like it that there is no drag you started with two weeks before college then the first day of college and now this!

I loved the way she said that she dint wanna ne called Moti as she was in Royal but he hardly called her Moti,they distant from eachother!

this new  atmosphere he got popular like in some days now he hung out with rich cool people with Kiya ofcourse(not to forget she cant be Moti)I loved that lineπŸ‘

she felt they he belonged there!meri Pyaari Angel😭

but my fav part was when she thought that they not being them,did it matter to him?does it matter to him?hasnt he thought of it?

god another beautiful Update!

I really need this FF at this moment!
and I am glad ur doing this!

I would love to see  RV POV,we never got to know what he felt,he was blinded,what he believed was power,enemies etc but what he actually felt what he dint want?but as u said its a equal POV I hope to see that soon!

as per the accident,its something I always wanted to be a mjor part of their lives!
it was forgotten it was like the accident never happened,and I am so glad u are using that here!

but ya RaHi confession should be on Ruku's mahanata act please,i loathed that!

as per everything else m satisfied! 

one Q are u gng to continue with ViChi and  VeeNi dating?
Originally posted by tinaswea

The update was super awesome! 
I loved it!
Uh write extremely well!
Uh are a fab writer!
Keep writing
Update soon!
Tina

P.S. - I don't have any problem with ur writing style nor do I have any suggestions! Uh urself write beautifully! 
I am able to understand everything! 
It's pretty easy ! 

Thank you for the comment! Feels good to know that the style isn't confusing..I am not very good at details so I do get a little worried if I managed to get the message across.
Originally posted by coolpixie

Maisy, don't you dare leave this unfinished! 

And I have nothing much to request from you right now, I know you will do more than enough justice to everything that is to rahi's equation. So far, I'm loving it!

Thank you for giving me this rahi that never came to be in the show! I will be waiting for more updates!

PIX!! Where the hell you been!? 😭😭 πŸ€—

In Sha Allah I will finish this. Since I am getting very comfortable in this style of writing, hopefully it won't be a burden to me. Glad you loving it! You know I always love and respect your opinions so anytime you want me to add something or point out the flaws just do it without hesitation! Will be looking forward to more of your feedback! 😳

Originally posted by sweetdesire

Yet another brilliant update by u Maisy
just loved it
you portrayed Panchi's and RV's feelings so beautifully
I am so eager to read more
so plz do continue soon
Take care

Geet

Thankies for the comment Geet! Since this FF is based a lot of feelings and emotions than actual dialogues, the thing that the feelings get across to readers is the goal. Good to know that it's working..
Originally posted by sneha02

Mais... u do read comments... me was wondering whether you don't at all... πŸ˜†...Arey! I do read the comments! I LOVE comments! I just didn't get the time to reply to them πŸ˜†
But me hooked on to this ff for sure... if the start is anything to go by then m sure to get the Rahi that me knows n always wanted...here...so thanks u Mais..Yeah well, there is loads to come. Something canon, something added.

Coming to part 3...
Great that u are striking a complete balance in the portrayal of emotions n thoughts of both Panchi n Ranveer...That's the plan!

Panchi... u presented her just like Panchi is... beautiful... the line where she thinks she is welcomed by all but listened to by none...is what I always felt...  n the way she feels she is not a part of Rv's new found world is bang on... n thus there emerges a distance from Panchi's side something that needed to be explored in the show too... me likes the way she does not allow herself to be taken for granted...n detachment comes to the fore. The way she thinks of to each his own n about jaitley too is what me found brilliant...I loved the way Panchi's character growth happened in the show. and it happened because she got distant from Ranveer. I didn't completely like her being all sad and heartbroken at her distance from him, it made her seem so dependent which is not so. Post-accident Panchi showed us that she has the capability to move on from anyone if her ego is at stake. I am basing Panchi's character in this FF on this quality of hers. She won't always be right but she'll be true to her character. And all in all, she is a human. She needs to make mistakes. Which she will and does here.

Ranveer...glad that he remembers the void in Panchi's eyes n finds her slipping away even though he needs her n wants her to witness his transformation...though he longs for her presence but then the last line the way her absence doesn't bother him much is very subtle yet very strongly gives out the message of them perhaps drifting apart... LOVED IT Aaah! I love you! You are getting everything I want to say about their characters. Nothing is all hunky dory between them. They are growing up. They are prioritizing other things above each other. They are reaching out to new things, pushing their boundaries a bit, exploring new territories. They won't be doing it together and it's gonna take it a while for them to be together.

So Mais that was all about this part n coming to this FF... all the angst that u have planned is more than welcome...it makes relationships stronger. The show confession left a lot asking...me loved it cause it gave me Rahi...but it had a lot of faults anyway. Yes, Avi Omi n Rukmini are forces that brought Rahi together so will wait for their parts n hope they get a proper closure here..

So far so good. Loved all the updates so far. This was more thoughts centric n made for an insightful read into the characters mind.. Now will wait for the story build up part..

Thanks for this...

Neha

.With this comment you've become my favorite reader of this FF πŸ˜† Yes, this chapter was about the insights. Next will be about one incident. And similarly things will follow. This comment made me so excited and happy that I started this FF. THANK YOU!! 😳

Ahhh Maisy,the update was something I always wanted in the show,a proper Panchi POV!
I like it that there is no drag you started with two weeks before college then the first day of college and now this! Well I am making it very non-fillery. Hence the jump forwards. Though I try to make sure I write it in a way ke we don't miss much and know where the characters stand.

I loved the way she said that she dint wanna ne called Moti as she was in Royal but he hardly called her Moti,they distant from eachother!

this new  atmosphere he got popular like in some days now he hung out with rich cool people with Kiya ofcourse(not to forget she cant be Moti)I loved that lineπŸ‘

she felt they he belonged there!meri Pyaari Angel😭 But she's also making her own space na! Itna sad na  ho

but my fav part was when she thought that they not being them,did it matter to him?does it matter to him?hasnt he thought of it? Err..she didn't think that. He was wondering this. He was wondering why didn't it bother him if they weren't together anymore.

god another beautiful Update! Thank you!

I really need this FF at this moment!
and I am glad ur doing this! I'm glad you are loving it!

I would love to see  RV POV,we never got to know what he felt,he was blinded,what he believed was power,enemies etc but what he actually felt what he dint want?but as u said its a equal POV I hope to see that soon! Ae behen! The later half of the chapter was all RV's POV. Don't scare me..I showed both their sides in this chapter

as per the accident,its something I always wanted to be a mjor part of their lives!
it was forgotten it was like the accident never happened,and I am so glad u are using that here! I always find one way or the other to bring back that accident..it mattered so much for RaHi..how can i bring it up?!

but ya RaHi confession should be on Ruku's mahanata act please,i loathed that! There will be no Ruku mahanta! Rest assured! Arey, let the third angle track start please..khud hi samajh jaoge why I'm including them!

as per everything else m satisfied! 

one Q are u gng to continue with ViChi and  VeeNi dating? Yups, the dating will happen. Can't reveal everything here just that it won't be dealt with in a way that will annoy anyone. Just wait and watch..