The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

|ReWrite|[RaHi]{ff.chap6/pg12} - Page 7

Rahi1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 HEY.. SO FIRST OF ALL SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE...
BUT I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS FF..
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REWRITING THIS SAGA ONCE AGAIN...
 AND MY GOD YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL WRITER..
STARTING FROM THE FIRST PART I LOVED HOW YOU DEPICTED THE START OF THERE NEW JOURNEY.. AMAZING.
THEN THE PART WHEN THEY WERE TOGETHER ONLY LITERALLY NOT EMOTIONALLY. LOVED HOW YOU SHOWED THAT THINGS HAVE CHANGED BETWEEN THEM AND THEIR VIEWS ON IT. SO MANY THINGS HAVE TO BE SORTED..
THE Y HAVE TO FIGURE OUT THEMSEVES, COME OUT OF THE PAST AND THINK ABOUT THEIR REALATIONSHIP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. BUT EVERYTHING IS NOT THAT EASY. COMING TO THIS PART.. I HAD ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE THE INDIVIUALITY IN PANCHI. SHE DEFO NEEDED TO GAIN HER CONFIDENCE AND SHOW THE WORLD WHO SHE REALLY WAS. ENOUGH OF THIS BACKFOOT NOW. NOW SHE NEEDS TO LEAD THE CROWN AND SHINE LIKE A BRIGHT STAR AND STOP BEING NEGLECTED..
I LOVED THE WAY YOU SHOWED RV'S RXNS. HE HAD BEEN TOO ENGROSED IN HIMSELF THAT HE COMPLETELY FORGOT HER. YES SHE WAS THE MOST PRECIOUS THING TO HIM ON THIS WORLD BUT IT WAS TIME THAT HE PROVED IT AND GIVE HER THE LIMORTANCE AND LOVE SHE DESERVED. I HAD HATED IT WHEN HE COMPLETELY FORGIT THAT HOW BEAUTIFUL A SINGER SHE WAS AND WHEN HE COMPLETELY IGNORED HER. AND THE DAY WHEN SHE SHOWED HER WORTH HE WAS SHOCKED. SHOCKED BY HIMSELF THAT HOW COULD HE NEGLECT HER. HIS REALIZATION THAT SHE WAS SOMEONE WITH HER OWN IDENTITY.. THAT HER LIFE WOULD NOT REVOLVE AROUND HIM ONLY IF HE BEHAVED LIKE A JERK. LOVED THAT FEELING OF JELOUSY, HELPNESS AND OF SOMETHING BEING LOST HE FELT WHEN REALIZATION DAWNED UPON HIM. BUT NOW THERE IS YET MORE TO COME HIS WAY..
SO IN TOTAL WHAT I WANT TO SAY IS THIS WHOLE STORY YOU HAVE WRITTEN TILL NOW IS SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL..
AND YOU ARE ONE OF THE FINEST WRITER HERE..
I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS.
THANK YOU FOR SATISFYING THE HUGE RAHI FAN INSIDE ME BECAUSE FOR ME RAHI ARE WAY TO SPECIAL AND ARE VERY CLOSE TO MY HEART.
DO CONTINUE SOON..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sourmisery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjali1805

HEY.. SO FIRST OF ALL SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE...

BUT I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS FF..
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REWRITING THIS SAGA ONCE AGAIN...
 AND MY GOD YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL WRITER..
STARTING FROM THE FIRST PART I LOVED HOW YOU DEPICTED THE START OF THERE NEW JOURNEY.. AMAZING.
THEN THE PART WHEN THEY WERE TOGETHER ONLY LITERALLY NOT EMOTIONALLY. LOVED HOW YOU SHOWED THAT THINGS HAVE CHANGED BETWEEN THEM AND THEIR VIEWS ON IT. SO MANY THINGS HAVE TO BE SORTED..
THE Y HAVE TO FIGURE OUT THEMSEVES, COME OUT OF THE PAST AND THINK ABOUT THEIR REALATIONSHIP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. BUT EVERYTHING IS NOT THAT EASY. COMING TO THIS PART.. I HAD ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE THE INDIVIUALITY IN PANCHI. SHE DEFO NEEDED TO GAIN HER CONFIDENCE AND SHOW THE WORLD WHO SHE REALLY WAS. ENOUGH OF THIS BACKFOOT NOW. NOW SHE NEEDS TO LEAD THE CROWN AND SHINE LIKE A BRIGHT STAR AND STOP BEING NEGLECTED..
I LOVED THE WAY YOU SHOWED RV'S RXNS. HE HAD BEEN TOO ENGROSED IN HIMSELF THAT HE COMPLETELY FORGOT HER. YES SHE WAS THE MOST PRECIOUS THING TO HIM ON THIS WORLD BUT IT WAS TIME THAT HE PROVED IT AND GIVE HER THE LIMORTANCE AND LOVE SHE DESERVED. I HAD HATED IT WHEN HE COMPLETELY FORGIT THAT HOW BEAUTIFUL A SINGER SHE WAS AND WHEN HE COMPLETELY IGNORED HER. AND THE DAY WHEN SHE SHOWED HER WORTH HE WAS SHOCKED. SHOCKED BY HIMSELF THAT HOW COULD HE NEGLECT HER. HIS REALIZATION THAT SHE WAS SOMEONE WITH HER OWN IDENTITY.. THAT HER LIFE WOULD NOT REVOLVE AROUND HIM ONLY IF HE BEHAVED LIKE A JERK. LOVED THAT FEELING OF JELOUSY, HELPNESS AND OF SOMETHING BEING LOST HE FELT WHEN REALIZATION DAWNED UPON HIM. BUT NOW THERE IS YET MORE TO COME HIS WAY..
SO IN TOTAL WHAT I WANT TO SAY IS THIS WHOLE STORY YOU HAVE WRITTEN TILL NOW IS SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL..
AND YOU ARE ONE OF THE FINEST WRITER HERE..
I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS.
THANK YOU FOR SATISFYING THE HUGE RAHI FAN INSIDE ME BECAUSE FOR ME RAHI ARE WAY TO SPECIAL AND ARE VERY CLOSE TO MY HEART.
DO CONTINUE SOON..

All this caps wala love! 😆

Don't worry love, you aren't late at all. The story has just started anyway. I really really loved your comment, you got it all so beautifully. Glad that you liked my writing. Hopefully I will make this FF something worthwhile..it's my take so it might, will, go a bit OOC. Because the situations here will be different from the show so the development will be different as well. Hopefully you'll enjoy the next parts as well.

Thank you sooo much for this amazing comment! You are a rockstart! 😳
sourmisery thumbnail
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: spicySugar..

As promised xP WHOOPIEE!!

Chapter 3:
Her dream. Still not complete is it? She wanted to be with her buddies. She's there with them, yet so alone. Sometimes I think she bought it upon herself. That I didn't get. Explain? Every relationship should be on an equal ground. You give as much as you receive. Panchi always gave more to the Buddies than she received. More often than not, her Buddies would be too wrapped up in their own problems to stop in their tracks, turn to her and ask how she was doing. Yes, her dream is being with this family of hers but she is getting tired of chasing that dream where she is the only one using up her energies on them. In her mind, it's about time someone comes to her and asks if she needs any help.I think her problem lay in the fact that she always hoped that someone would help her of their own accord and she waited too long. Long enough for people to think that she didn't have any problems so I'll agree with you on that. Yes, exactly! She had gotten so used to being hurt but never showing it, always locking herself up and crying it all out. Then she would act like nothing happened, hence giving others yet another chance to hurt her in a similar way. She had problems, she had issues, but she never said them out loud because no one would listen. She didn't raise her voice enough to be acknowledged. She did so much to make her place with her friends and peers, she never did it all in a correct independent way.When she finally did realise, it was too late and she was left feeling bad even though it was her own fault. I'm sure at least one of the buddies would have helped but she was so involved in others ki khud ko bhul gayi. Yeah, someone would've been there for her had she given them a chance. In a way, one can say Samar was there for her post-accident and that had made her feel so happy. To have someone care for her. Granted, initially he came to her because RV asked him to but then during the NYP, whatever he did her for was on his own free will and she was so touched by it. Say what anyone may, she was definitely crushing on Samar a little. But then CVs so conveniently forgot it. Khair, she was so herself with Samar. She showed her happiness and annoyance the moment she felt them and didn't block them like she used to.I would have loved to see a little bit of Samar and Panchi. The Nawab would have treated her royally. Exactly. When she was annoyed, she told him that to his face. That was the Panchi I liked. Around all others, she was fine but in front of Kisha and RV, she suddenly became meek while the three of them stood out. I loved her interaction with the other 4 though. She always seemed so strong around them. (Bobby excluded of course)
I SO wanted this phase of RaHi where they're distant and Panchi gathers up her feelings and straightens them out. She's been his shadow for so long that somewhere down the line, her identity became Nonu's best friend. Same, same, SAME! We got glimpses of her self dependency but nothing concrete or permanent! And it sucked! Ikr! I wanted Panchi the individual, not Panchi the perfect support. And we always got the supporter than the individual! I swear, had we not gotten one Miss Vista track, we would've never know what Panchi actually is once we take her out of the sphere of Buddies. S1 only gave us small glimpses and I still cherish them. They made me love her for all that she is, all that she could be and all that she was never given the chance to be.Miss. Vista was a boon in disguise. But I felt it should have been longer. It was way too less a time for Panchi to be honest. MV was good but agreed, it could've been played out longer. Though I can't really find much faults in it except her trying to hide her friendship with Avi and Omi. Still..that gave us some great scenes. Idk, it's just my most fav track of the entire show so maybe I am a bit biased :P Sure, the screen time wasn't enough but the character was developed heaps and bounds and that's all matters so.. Mine was 'Abhi Mujh Mein' xD It was something she did without a push. I didn't like the Avi-Omi thing. It did give us great scenes, I just wanted more. 😆 In Freshers Show? Yeah, that was truly a glorious moment for her. She did do it on her own but the MVC was a much bigger thing. It wasn't shown so visually but in words it was so hyped and all, her nervousness was inevitable. She did need a push. The JeeMiChi angle tou I say was such a great twist by the writers. Partly because it was super different from everything the show had given till then and partly cuz the writers sort of actually knew how it was to be taken forward.Yeah, there was a love quad there and it wasn't even irritating. All of them had their own style and I don't think anyone would have minded her with Omi or Avi in the end. Writers back then didn't care about TRPs and then sab kuch down the drain.
Her true potential was seen only by Junglee which I always felt bad about. Even in the buddies, Ranveer was always given a higher importance than Panchi while all others were equal. Now that you say it, yes. The reason being ke Panchi was always painted as someone who was maturer than everyone else hence she didn't need much help. Which isn't true. She had her issues but no one noticed them because all the time she was so busy in solving others' problems that she forgot to concentrate on her own. JJ at least noticed them and helped her a bit but it wasn't enough. Well, one person can't fix everything. When she herself forgot her problems, baaki ka toh chod hi do. That was her mistake. Not too late to fix it, eh?She never took the initiative though. Vahi toh uski galti thi. A character trait which is actually a flaw. It's one of the things which make her her but simultaneously, it's the one thing which stopped her from being so much more than just her. Yes, that is true. Panchi is selfless but it was that trait/flaw of hers which prevented her. You could call it her fatal flaw then.
Darkness. This had so many meanings. It could be the energy, it could be the anger, it could be his disappointment and it could be how hurt he was. I love it when there are multiple meanings. <3
Formed in royal and broken so royally= Maisy, this line was brilliant. I just like such kinds of lines. I don't know why, I just do. I do sometimes surprise myself by these kind of gems 😆 Well, it is one. 😆
I like your Panchi so much more than the one in TBP. There, Panchi was aware of what was happening but she always tried to get the two groups to become friends which always failed, leaving her disheartened. Here, she did try because she cares but speaking to them again and again would be a waste of her time and they would eventually stop listening to her about everything. Heck, if Jaitley couldn't do it, how could she? She was always the selfless kind, putting everyone else before herself. That was the Panchi of S1. Though she had her selfishness like we all humans do, it was never acted upon. This Panchi, the one in my story, doesn't let her selfishness hide away in the cages she has built. She lets it out, lets it control her. I am not saying this is the right thing to do for her but it's a human thing. She is becoming human in this FF. It's always better to live as a human in this world. I wanted her to be a bit selfish. You can't be selfless, not today at least. If you want something, the other person has to lose it. No human is right. I didn't like how she was projected as always forsaking her own needs. Those moments when Panchi shone were gems. <3 Exactly. Thodi bohat selfishness chalti hai. Specially if its for one's own personal betterment. It's not like she doesn't know what's wrong and what's right. It's a part of her personality to care for others so she would've never gotten carried away with her selfishness, it would've been dealt with in a right, positive way with of course, some consequences. But that's life, right? Here, she will be selfish and I hope I can show both sides of her selfishness, the right one and that one that will hurt.Vahi toh. When she's mature enough, why not be selfish? She would actually never hurt anyone and she'll gain from it too. I always wanted to see her selfishness so that RV is taken aback and realises that she's human too. That one time when she continued with her lie that she's a lesbian to get back at RV, I swear I never loved her character more in that moment. It was a humor scene, agreed. But it showed so much to her character. Agreed that the joke was stretched too far but initially, it was her way of getting back at him. He ditched her at the party, she blew a bomb on him which would've made him restless for days. It was her self respect shining in that scene that there are some things which she just can't forgive, thinking that she can be stepped over so easily tops that list.It showed how strong she is and how she doesn't need RV. I guess RV deserved it because she knew close to no one in the party and he just left her there. This is one partly selfish thing that she did which I personally loved. I wish there were more scenes like this where she contradicts RV. Me too. She should've done that more, specially post-accident. RV was a major jerk to her in that party track. Him treating Panchi just like any other girl, giving in to Samar's advice that all girls want is attention annoyed me so much. But that Ranveer of those days..a base jerk. Panchi did give it back to him so meh..it's okay. She should have bhao-khaoed after the whole accident. And Ranveer should have felt much more guilty because it was his life she saved. At least an explanation would do. He could have asked her about it but oh well. 
And now to RV.
He just doesn't know how to express his feelings. It's always been that simple. He's affectionate, sure but his mind has always been clouded by confusion, at times revenge, or he's been blinded by his girlfriends (serious ones). Hence, he never really understood what happened between his best friend and himself. (Totally my P.O.V)
I agree with this. He is so dependent on the status quo of his relationship with Panchi that he can't deal with change well. Bits and pieces of change baffled him, ab tou the change is gonna be drastic. He is going to have a tough time figuring it out. The thing with Ranveer is, he thinks she'll always be there and doesn't realise that she has a life besides being his best friend. It should have been hard for him to accept that but it was way too easy in the show. Exactly. though his initial jealousy and hesitation seeing her with Avi was too darn precious and GOD! Such a big big moment for his character, it was all pushed under the rug overnight. For the first time she was happy and content in a life where he wasn't her central piece of attention, it was bound to rattle him for weeks. Show..how you disappointed meI know right <3 That scene where he makes her break those bottle is still a favorite. The way he knew just what she needed was what made me fall for them. For the first time, someone was doing something for Panchi and I loved it. <3 GOD! That whole episode was simply precious! Omi was no doubt adorable in his puppy love for Panchi and yeah, later on in the show he did came across as a more better choice for her but AVI! The way he noticed her, first one do so canonically. The way he cared for her, went out of his way to make her feel better. Just for that one smile on her face. His regard for her was seriously so selfless. Affection and love had happened later, it was genuine concern which drawed him to her initially. He called her Princess as a slip of tongue but he truly acted like his Knight in Shining Armor <3 I didn't like Omi at first but after sometime, even MiChi was adorable. I loved ViChi from the beginning though. I still remember, there was this OS of yours where they were in the rain (or was it Mugsy's?) which made me fall in love with them. I loved Princess. He treated her like one and she so deserved it. AHH VICHI </3 Rain OS was Mugs. Mine was the first OS on the forum on them xD Where he catches her singing and says he would always want to listen to her. MiChi I liked since the first episode of S2, it was so adorable. ViChi tou was a super massive surprising blast! And it swept me off the feet completely! Yeah, he treated her like she deserved to be treated...it would've been a perfect fairytale <3I loved only yours and Mugsy's writings on ViChi xD Oh yes, that too. MiChi mein I found the toffees cute but ViChi, uff. It was so perfect with all the importance he gave her. It left a larger impact on me that RaHi and at times, KiSha.  That is my conclusion to how RV is in your FF. Again, his definition of a man is different. If Panchi thought he was becoming a man, sure, she would have been there. Yeah..she would've been there. It's what she always wanted. And she will be there. Once he does become a man like that. Yes.
And as for YaRa, Shazzy will love this 😆 If she reads it 😳 Make her read this part. 😆 She said she will be serious about this when I write at least 5 chapters 😆 Your reputation is pretty bad. I'm taking a huge risk. 🤣 Shut up! I'm trying na! 😳 Good job. Make sure you finish it. 😆 Stop pressurizing me! 🤣 I have to, for Sissy 🤣

The last two lines pretty much sums up what I expected of RaHi in the show. He never did care enough and she cared too much. Now, it's becoming neutralized. 😆

Chapter 4:
I loved this chapter, from the beginning to the end. It was a bit long..I was trying to squeeze in too much in it. I found it really good though. I am glad you did!
'It's nice'. This Panchi. <3 If she was mesmerized, it wouldn't have been as good. His songs, which were previously for her and most importantly, for himself was now for a competition. He was doing something he gained joy from, now for the sake of winning. Okay, honestly I didn't think of it that way but your interpretation makes sense as well (which makes me so happy because I don't want this to be just for leisurely reading..if it can start discussion and different interpretations, it makes me so happy!! <3 <3 <3) His songs, which used to be the tunes of all the emotions he dared not say out aloud have now turned into something very vengeful. Deep down, he isn't that guy. She knows it, he's avoiding it. Being mesmerized would be the last thing on her mind hearing such a song. I always try to find a deeper meaning, works at times, doesn't at times. 😆 Exactly! Something is bound to change when the motive changes.
All that's ringing in my head is *why wasn't this in TBP?* I'm serious Mais. This whole song sequence should have been in the show. The impact would have been so much larger. Though I liked the song played in the show (and it would've been impossible for this song to play), I wanted her performance to be slightly well played out. It was first big moment for Panchi in the canon, the step to her major development. The effects should've been bigger. I like the song but I felt they could have used a different cover :/ There wasn't much hype about it either :/ Yeah, it just happened. Like it was not a big thing at all. Hmph!It was such an important moment for her and there was nothing. Nada. I remember being all super proud and excited during that scene..mila kuch nahin, wo alag baat haiJinko pasand thi dil se, they felt proud. For others, it was another 'nice job people. Panchi finally stood up for herself' You put it perfectly. But still, it was one moment where everyone felt happy for her..some more than others but everyone did support her in that moment.Yeah, they did but the whole behind the scenes feeling proud moment was for her true fans. 😆

sourmisery thumbnail
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes! You did not let panchi's hard work and performance go to waste! This actually will boost her confidence now. I hated the buddies when the fight broke out during HER performance, it was such a pivotal moment for her character so I think instead of using her as a trigger for more trouble, they should have set her as an example that rest of the buddies could follow. I wanted her to seem greater than all of them at that talent show because she was, she was mature beyond her years, especially more than her immature college mates at the time. Panchi's maturity deserved a reward, so she could keep growing in that direction but ultimately all it brought her was humiliation. 
It's like thinking things always go wrong for good people, no they don't! There are lots of benefits to being smart and living above petty arguments and fights. 

As for your writing, so far I'm loving it! Chapter 2 and 3 (especially 3) have been my favorite so far. Keep on going! I even checked for updates atleast 2 to 3 times before hoping you would have posted something so don't you dare NOT finish this. I have trust issues with you maisy, especially because it's an FF. Hahaha.. I love you for doing this though <3

It's nice to read rewrite of my favorite fictional couple by my favorite writer! It's a good combo and I look forward to great things from this FF in the future, not trying to pressure you or anything, but my expectation from your writing are always bigger because every time you deliver your 110%. 

Lots of love ❤️
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It was beautiful
The scene anyway he with a guitar and she cutting apples <3
Loved the way you showed that no more his songs created magic for her she was not that interested as before
And then she gets up when he starts humming her fav song he asks her where she is going and stops her and he strts and it was all good and Kiya's call comes and ahhh all ruined

The Sophia and Panchi convo was done so damn properly the way Sophia was surprised someone wanted to do a solo performance and those thoughts Sophia had about Panchi was fab the description and the ending that she wrote her name under Independent was wow

The singing part was the best part of the update,this part was gone totally somewhere in the show
It got ruined and RV was just standing there shocked!

But loved the way you showed how much he regreted this one
He heard her beautiful voice after so long,he forgot she a singer too

That description was wow Maisy u do it so beautifully yaar!

Ahhh m loving this yaar she was singing confidently not looking for him in the crowd like before,she needed to see him in the crowd always but now her eyes were not even searching for him

and the last line that he was wrong he thought that all her songs were for him...

Wow m so loving this Maisy going in the right direction <3
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Edited by sneha02 - 10 years ago